Baez Visits Experts at Academy Meeting?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sluetherontheside ~
Interesting what you posted up above.

Which leaves me with this question.

If Baez comes waltzing in to any of these closed door meetings, and starts whipping out pictures for everyone to see, discuss, examine and opine on; I would think that it would violate what Judge Strickland ruled on.

That these photo's/slides, etc, are not for public veiwing, etc.

I wonder if he indeed plans on trying this cheap trick??

I can't get this mental image out of my head.....

JB hiding behind a potted plant, a forensic big whig walking by and JB says "Pssst.....I have a message." Forensic big whig says "from who?" JB says "Jumpin Jack Flash!"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I can't get this mental image out of my head.....

JB hiding behind a potted plant, a forensic big whig walking by and JB says "Pssst.....I have a message." Forensic big whig says "from who?" JB says "Jumpin Jack Flash!"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Or.........ROSEBUD!:floorlaugh:

And he does have a unique dedication to the idea of all his experts being able to view the evidence together, singing campfire songs...

I have to say, I'm glad this is not the type of convention with costumes, like a scifi convention. I can imagine Baez ambushing these people in costume, you know? LOL. I wonder if he realizes it isn't one of those costume conventions? ROFL!!!!

IMO, it's one thing to show up with a meeting room booked and AV presentation all set up and confirmed RSVP's from all your experts for a set time. I don't get the impression JB has even spoken to most of these folks in months, maybe years. So good luck with that JB.

I'm curious how many of them actually know who JB is? Versus how many came out of AL or LKB's Rolodex and long ago moved on from this case?

I have to say, I'm glad this is not the type of convention with costumes, like a scifi convention. I can imagine Baez ambushing these people in costume, you know? LOL. I wonder if he realizes it isn't one of those costume conventions? ROFL!!!!

Well he is going there disguised as a lawyer... :waiting::waiting:

OMG Scamperoo - I laughed so hard I need the screen spit icon! What - are they Canadians? I love that icon!! We need it in our lineup!!!:great:

You have no idea how long I have been waiting to use that one....:great:

I was so busy laughing at Scamperoo's icon I forgot why I was on this thread - I saw it's title and thought "Baez meeting Experts" - you' all are kidding me - right?

Do those experts even know he is coming? C'mon, really???:pillowfight2: You are kidding me, right?:skip::skip::skip:

I hope the forensic entomologists will generously share their knowledge of the dreaded Megaseliar scalaris floridae, aka the boffin fly, with the other experts so they can all avoid infestation.

Well he is going there disguised as a lawyer... :waiting::waiting:

I also got the impression he will also be disguised as some sort of expert in what experts know....He always is so dang smug and condesending---like he knows more....

I thought at the hearing I heard Jeff Ashton say he was going to be in trail that week or he would be there. I can understand why Jeff Ashton would be there being a real attorney and understanding forensics and all but I have no clue why Jose would go.

I thought at the hearing I heard Jeff Ashton say he was going to be in trail that week or he would be there. I can understand why Jeff Ashton would be there being a real attorney and understanding forensics and all but I have no clue why Jose would go.

I don't think JA is going. He has actual work to do. Unlike a certain defense attorney who expects SA to do all his work for him and the State to pay for his "Chasing Rainbows" expedition. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back