Baez Visits Experts at Academy Meeting?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TWA, Is that MN at the file cabinet looking over the TES records???? I know who the other guy is by his "Gray" suit he always wears to court. lol

I'm lost....:waitasec:

I am not even seeing where TWA posted on this thread and where is this photo or video reference to someone at file cabinet???

I'm lost....:waitasec:

I am not even seeing where TWA posted on this thread and where is this photo or video reference to someone at file cabinet???

Sorry it was Essies. I had TWA on the brain. lol Post #98. The Landshark is the one on the right.

Maybe he'll steal (or purchase?) a lab coat, put on some glasses that "a smart person would wear" and blend in.............take some notes.............and be his own expert!!!!!:seeya::floorlaugh:

-------------------
For him I'd say those would be the glasses with the nose.:floorlaugh:

This thread has been more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Love it.

My question is... considering what JB said in court about how the experts won't return his calls, etc., how likely would it be that the experts would welcome speaking to JB now, now that he's badmouthed them like a kid tattling on the playground?

Are these the same expert witnesses that JB said was tech challege and could not pull photos of remains up from a disc on a pc?? :waitasec:

Are these the same expert witnesses that JB said was tech challege and could not pull photos of remains up from a disc on a pc?? :waitasec:

Same ones, I think. Obviously they haven't learned how to retrieve voicemail yet either. jmo

I didn't think it was possible, but Baez acted even more juvenile than at the Bond hearing with his cross examination of Yuri Melich. He doesn't have the answers for the judge and constantly has to go looking. His answers to Perry regarding his not calling the expert at the lab are not even remotely professional; he did not even know the name of the lab (Its a big lab your honor). It is incredible if that is what we have to look forward to, it is just embarrassing.

Then he is looking for a date in this suitcase (no surprise he is not prepared with anything) and he is behind Cheney and naturally he cannot find it; then he returns the "twitter" information to Ashton because he is infuriated and rather than be somewhat "cool" he shows his anger.

You can't make it up.

Maybe he'll steal (or purchase?) a lab coat, put on some glasses that "a smart person would wear" and blend in.............take some notes.............and be his own expert!!!!!:seeya::floorlaugh:

Bold mine.

Yea...kinda like KC did at JB's news conference in his offices just before KC was arrested, and she had on black pants, white shirt, and glasses...like a good little paralegal would. :rolleyes:

Where is our "you just can't make this stuff up" girl? The World According???

I haven't seen her post in a few days and miss her links & videos. :(

Given how inarticulate JB is when discussing the law in court, which is his chosen field and arena, imagine what an unusual shambles he's going to be when he suddenly appears from behind a potted plant in the lobby and starts quizzing the experts about their chosen field/s. I'm afraid the entire Academy could end up suffering from a medical condition.

:waitasec: WHO do we think would write a letter of recommendation for JB? He needs TWO according to the info joypath :blowkiss: provided...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazmiaWojo
Back