Bag of bones found in Econ river/ Blanchard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read a shamrock among items found in the bag and thought OMG this has got to be it...Casey and shamrocks, what are the chances of a shamrock being found in a river...

And it's a big fat nothing :no:

I don't think I can take much more....:banghead::banghead::help::beamup:
I don't think I can either, icherish!:blowkiss:
I heard the news on my way home, and the mention of this latest find with the shamrock, and couldn't get home fast enough to jump on here! Then I read that it's nothing!!! Oh my goodness!
I just knew Caylee had finally been found!
So sad. And poor Leonard! I don't like the accusatory nature of what is now being said about him, or the need for a polygraph being done!
Why not polygraph Casey, Cindy, George and Lee! ???:mad:

In press conference, LE says it did not take anything away from Blanchard Park today b/c they decided, on the scene, that there was nothing credible or substantial. However, Murt says he specifically saw LE and forensics leave the scene with pieces of evidence. Also in press conference.....LE says that based on today's scene at Blanchard Park, L Padilla is being asked to take a Polygraph test with the FBI; however, LE spokesman would not say WHY Padilla was being asked to take the test. Spokesman complained that Padilla called media before LE when diver found stuff but....what does that have to do with lying? Why would you need a Polygraph to address that concern?

I don't think the authorities have done a stellar job with this investigation. IMO they have pretty much botched it from day one. Leaving KC's clothes behind allowing CA time to wash them, their biggest piece of evidence to connect KC to the trunk evidence was those gray pants.

I also wondered why they never once asked KC what she was doing on the 16th. She already admitted her job was a lie, so what was she doing all that day when she "claims" Caylee was with the sitter and she was working. Right up to the end of that interview KC said it was like any other work day and they went along with it even after she admitted she didn't work. They didn't question it once.

The police were called before GA even got home that day yet he was allowed to clean out the car?

Too many mistakes have been made in my opinion.

LE never left KC's clothes anywhere... remember that the police weren't even notified about Caylee missing until weeks later...
They didn't even know about any clothing until CA told police that she had taken the clothes out of the car to be washed.

The only reason why police got anything out of KC is because they questioned her/interviewed her when she didn't have an JB as her attorney and it was in the days right after Caylee was reported missing, they didn't have a timeline or anything figured out then.
I'm sure they would love to ask her so many questions but now that she has an attorney she is shutting up!

The only reason why it seems like authorities are messing things up is because all they have been told is LIES by all parties involved... they got no cooperation from KC, CA, GA, LA, NO ONE!

does anyone think it is possible that LE dismissed the bag as being important because they may have already found her and need to keep it out of the public for obvious reasons to prevent the media from twisting it? just a thought..i think it is possible she may have been found the first day of the search when Tim Miller pulled out so quickly.

That's what everyone thought the first time TM pulled out so quickly and then said it was due to wet conditions. I'm just not buying it anymore.:mad: (mad face not intended toward you I am just frustrated after following this all day!:blowkiss:)

That's what everyone thought the first time TM pulled out so quickly and then said it was due to wet conditions. I'm just not buying it anymore.:mad: (mad face not intended toward you I am just frustrated after following this all day!:blowkiss:)

awwww no I understand I'm not sure if i believe that or not honestly. I was just curious to see if anyone thought that bc of how fast LE decided it was not important...then again the media is not always correct as they say don't believe everything you hear on tv:crazy: but yeah we all want closure so bad i was so excited my sister sent me a text message telling me they found caylee....sigh i was hopeful

It is incredibly difficult to live in Orlando right now. Especially being so involved in the search. As soon as all this hit the fan, my cell phone started ringing off the hook. I have friends that live by Blanchard Park so it all started with a flurry of phone calls about all the choppers. Then it hit the news and it has been so stressful ever since. You want it to be something, but having been on the searches, you know that there is a lot of junk out there (people are slobs, but I digress...). Then all this stuff about the shamrock comes out...

My point is, for those of you who don't live here, you have no idea how hard it is when this is on the news constantly. Every newscast has something on it about Caylee. She is a part of our lives now. I know you are all emotionally involved in this, and I'm not trying to minimize your feelings at all... I'm just drained emotionally and I so desperately want them to find her. Then I read about OCSO saying the bag is of no evidentiary value and my heart sinks.

marellano, I'm sure the entire of population of Orlando is on the edge of its collective seats. The same thing happened here in the Valley of Sun (Phoenix area) two summers ago when we had a case involving snipers shooting people, dogs and horses at random.
The media saturates the airwaves and newspapers with every little twist and turn in the local cases. It's happening in your backyard.
However, this news is national and perhaps international.
Your post is very emotional. I felt as if I should write and say I hope things calm down and that you and others find an end to this search until the trial begins. I am thinking about all you who are so close and daily involved in hearing first hand about Caylee. Here's a hug to you Florida folks.

It is incredibly difficult to live in Orlando right now. Especially being so involved in the search. As soon as all this hit the fan, my cell phone started ringing off the hook. I have friends that live by Blanchard Park so it all started with a flurry of phone calls about all the choppers. Then it hit the news and it has been so stressful ever since. You want it to be something, but having been on the searches, you know that there is a lot of junk out there (people are slobs, but I digress...). Then all this stuff about the shamrock comes out...

My point is, for those of you who don't live here, you have no idea how hard it is when this is on the news constantly. Every newscast has something on it about Caylee. She is a part of our lives now. I know you are all emotionally involved in this, and I'm not trying to minimize your feelings at all... I'm just drained emotionally and I so desperately want them to find her. Then I read about OCSO saying the bag is of no evidentiary value and my heart sinks.
I actually do know how you feel. I wasn't involved in the Laci Peterson case from day 1, but because it was a local case, and there was so much media saturation, you couldn't help but know about it around here, so I got interested...

I was listening to the radio in the background while I got some chores done, and it was on the top of the news (Los Angeles), and I was shocked when they mentioned a shamrock! I came here to find the server busy message, and was so sure they had found her. It's a disappointment because this case NEEDS to be resolved.

While waiting to get into WS, I checked local Orlando media sources, and there was Cindy, saying this was just another LP antic. Shaking my head - why can she just be quiet!

Hmm, Leila so Cindy was ready for an immediate comment. Thanks for sharing that. I think we both know by now that Cindy isn't just Casey's mom, she's also her chief defender. Wonder if she'll be sitting at the defense table when the trail is called to order.

I actually do know how you feel. I wasn't involved in the Laci Peterson case from day 1, but because it was a local case, and there was so much media saturation, you couldn't help but know about it around here, so I got interested...[/QUOTE

Sadly, not everyone chooses to get involved. My cousin & his wife and daughter are from Orlando. They are visiting us for the week here in Texas. My dh and I know so much more than they do. They only know the girl is missing & my cousin think shes dead. That is it with them. :mad: If I was there I would be more involved for sure!

Maybe this is the way LP is doing his part by keeping her in the national spotlite. He knows local news is covering it dailey, but NG has not covered it now for 3-4 days, and maybe by saying they they found her, or parts of her, it will regain the National Spotlight.

Yes, it keeps the case in the spotlight. But it also keep LP in the news too. I think he craves that.

In press conference, LE says it did not take anything away from Blanchard Park today b/c they decided, on the scene, that there was nothing credible or substantial. However, Murt says he specifically saw LE and forensics leave the scene with pieces of evidence. Also in press conference.....LE says that based on today's scene at Blanchard Park, L Padilla is being asked to take a Polygraph test with the FBI; however, LE spokesman would not say WHY Padilla was being asked to take the test. Spokesman complained that Padilla called media before LE when diver found stuff but....what does that have to do with lying? Why would you need a Polygraph to address that concern?

If I can, I'd like to add this idea as to why he would be required to take a Polygraph after finding what could be evidence. Evidence needs to have a chain of custody for it to stand on its own. With a Poly, the LE and the FBI can show they applied the rules and regulation in protecting anything that was taken away from the things found at the Park today. Without questioning LP, there is no proof anything was found, especially if it does turn out to be something they can use as evidence in this case. It's a measure assures the evidence is not planted.

If I can, I'd like to add this idea as to why he would be required to take a Polygraph after finding what could be evidence. Evidence needs to have a chain of custody for it to stand on its own. With a Poly, the LE and the FBI can show they applied the rules and regulation in protecting anything that was taken away from the things found at the Park today. Without questioning LP, there is no proof anything was found, especially if it does turn out to be something they can use as evidence in this case. It's a measure assures the evidence is not planted.
It was also my thought that perhaps Padilla had been asked to take a Poly to establish the chain of evidence. However, why would LE announce the Poly request in a news conference? And.....why seemingly tie the request to Padilla's alleged phone call to media prior to LE? Unless LE was trying to publicly swat Padilla's hand for calling media so that during trial, LE can say it did so? This theory would fit in with the fact that Murt swears up and down that Allen, the chief investigator, took a bunch of stuff from the scene and also, Murt's statement that he definitely saw bones with his own eyes. On the other hand, I think if LE thought there was truly something found it would have put its own divers in (which it didn't). Unless LE somehow "deputized" the current divers but I think they only do that in Wild West movies.

Has anyone reported the message about the police arriving at the Nathony's house?

LP had everyone believing he was paying these divers (FBI at that) out of his own pocket. Now on the phone to a reporter he says they are volunteers. One diver that spoke gave his name as David Baladi. He owns a scuba diving center in Orlando.

LP you lie more then Cindy.

I heard (Murt) that he was going to pay them, but the leader did it for free, he said he had 3 kids and would want someone to do it for him. The normal charge is $100. per hour per diver.

Anyone recall the shamrock that LE was told had "disappeared" from the vehicle AFTER they had it in back at the house? I do not recall the document set, but either George or Cindy told LE that there was a shamrock in the car when they got it home, and sometime between then and when they were speaking about it (I think when it was being taken into custody) it vanished from the car. I have not seen one more word about this shamrock since then.

bones now stones..............TM said he did sonar out there.......but in that area?

Anyone recall the shamrock that LE was told had "disappeared" from the vehicle AFTER they had it in back at the house? I do not recall the document set, but either George or Cindy told LE that there was a shamrock in the car when they got it home, and sometime between then and when they were speaking about it (I think when it was being taken into custody) it vanished from the car. I have not seen one more word about this shamrock since then.

Hmm. I don't remember what you're talking about, I need to go back and re-read. There's been so much said that it's getting hard to keep track!

But unless the shamrock in the car was a gumby, it doesn't have anything to do with what was found today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back