Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Now I’m having issues with my car,” she said exasperatedly. “I have to deal with that now on top of everything else... "

What a big baby! Her husband narrowly escapes her murderous plot and she dares to complain about car trouble. Welcome to the real world, Lindsay!

https://nypost.com/2023/08/11/lindsay-shiver-breaks-silence-after-release-from-bahamas-jail/
So dealing with her flipping "car issues" is tougher for her than not being able to see her children? smh

People have been charged and spent a significant amount of time in prison for plotting to kill someone; aka saying they were going to do it or pay someone else to commit the act.
LS is no one special, that she should evade consequences !
Omo.

The lawyer is quoted above:
"The offending texts, he said, amounted to little more than hyperbolic fantasy amid Shivers’ marital combat."

Actually, I would say his statement to the media amounts to little more than a hyperbolic fantasy amid Shrivers' serious legal problems.

JMO

On Friday, Lindsay Shiver told the Post, “It’s been really tough. I really can’t say too much right now. It’s been hard. But I can’t speak about it,”

According to ABC, Shiver was released from Fox Hill Prison on Wednesday after posting her $100,000 bond. ABC says she posted bail a week before she was released, but she had initially failed to provide the court with an address in Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas on the island of New Providence, causing a delay in her release.

The Post reported that prosecutors in the Bahamas initially objected to bond for Lindsay Shiver but withdrew the objection after speaking with Robert Shiver, the intended target of the plot.

Shiver’s alleged accomplices, her lover, 28-year-old barman Terrence Bethel and the would-be hitman, Faron Newbold Jr., were booked and released on a $20,000 bond each.

According to ABC, Shiver had sent photos of Robert Shiver, to Newbold Jr., along with the message “Kill him.” Authorities claimed that Shiver later admitted in an interrogation with law enforcement that she sent those text messages.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail, Bethel admitted he never intended to hurt Robert Shiver, saying, “She’s a great mother. I have too much respect for her and her children to want to hurt their father. None of us have anything to hide. People are taking everything at face value and defaming us,”

She looks scared to death. And you know she had to cut those tight ankle jeans to get them off over her ankle monitor. Who wears a sweatshirt in the Bahamas in the summer, especially August?

She looks scared to death. And you know she had to cut those tight ankle jeans to get them off over her ankle monitor. Who wears a sweatshirt in the Bahamas in the summer, especially August?
I mean, I have a kid who wears hoodies and jeans in 100 degree heat in the southwest so this doesn't surprise me

BBM. I'm not sure of your point. Joint custody is the most ideal situation for the kids if their parents decide they no longer want to be married. It's a giant leap to decide to murder the other parent.

JMO
IMO there are other options for parental arrangements than joint custody, depending on what works best for the kids. Some parents are not safe parents.

What does 'mousy' mean? Cute? Go daily mail.
"Mousy" means unexciting, definitely not "cute". It can mean plain or not noteworthy. IME it isn't generally used to convey "unattractive" or "unshapely" (all in the eyes of the beholder). But it also readily refers to hair color, as in "mousy hair", a kind of greyish brownish, boring-ish, flat, and dull color like a mouse. Specifically not vibrant, as in "brunette".

'IT'S BEEN HARD': LINDSAY SHIVER SPEAKS OUT AFTER RELEASE​

Lindsay Shiver, accused of plotting to kill her husband, was released on money from her family and not from the alleged victim. (8/11/23)

last updated 12:36 PM, August 11, 2023

ABACO, Bahamas (Court TV) — One day after she was first expected to be released on bail, an American woman arrested for conspiring to kill her husband in the Bahamas appeared alongside her alleged lover in court.

'IT'S BEEN HARD': LINDSAY SHIVER SPEAKS OUT AFTER RELEASE​

Lindsay Shiver, accused of plotting to kill her husband, was released on money from her family and not from the alleged victim. (8/11/23)

last updated 12:36 PM, August 11, 2023

ABACO, Bahamas (Court TV) — One day after she was first expected to be released on bail, an American woman arrested for conspiring to kill her husband in the Bahamas appeared alongside her alleged lover in court.
According to reporter Matt Johnson, The two lovers “were looking into each others eyes” and giggling while in court. Good grief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back