GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There never was anything on there about HM, other than one post with her name and some hearts or something, not that long before the murder. I wish we had grabbed screen shots because I can't remember the date. But there were no pics and he didn't list himself as being in a relationship with her. His page was all about Rachel.

I wonder why?

MOO

:eek:hdear: Seems like he gets all weepy :whine: when someone dies. Wasn't he also so sad over losing Robin Williams the same day he ended up involved in the murder of SWM? :shakehead:

Oh, before I forget - Happy Rice Day, HM!

Here's a news article which probably was posted upthread regarding the "blunt force blow" to the nose and a separate blow which "smashed" a vertebrae in her neck. This also mentions the pre-ordered taxi. I think I had seen in another article somewhere about the pre-ordered taxi which had been arranged by SvWM. Has anyone else read anything about who exactly called out for the taxi? TIA

http://m.smh.com.au/world/autopsy-r...ali-died-of-asphyxiation-20140816-104y3z.html

Here's a news article which probably was posted upthread regarding the "blunt force blow" to the nose and a separate blow which "smashed" a vertebrae in her neck. This also mentions the pre-ordered taxi. I think I had seen in another article somewhere about the pre-ordered taxi which had been arranged by SvWM. Has anyone else read anything about who exactly called out for the taxi? TIA

http://m.smh.com.au/world/autopsy-r...ali-died-of-asphyxiation-20140816-104y3z.html

Thanks. I hope SWM didn't suffer, but I think she knew who was attacking her and tried to protect herself at one point from the blows.

"Dr Ida Bagus Putu Alit said death came quickly to the 62-year old, whose teenage daughter is now in custody under suspicion for the murder."

There never was anything on there about HM, other than one post with her name and some hearts or something, not that long before the murder. I wish we had grabbed screen shots because I can't remember the date. But there were no pics and he didn't list himself as being in a relationship with her. His page was all about Rachel.

I wonder why?

MOO
Kamille I have wondered the same thing. So after about 3 hours of sleep I wake up and start my usual fight with insomnia and perused Tommy's twitter, not much there but practically all his OPRF friends seem to have private twitters now. But it is sad to read some of the comments and see most of these kids he was in school with moved on and are in college and on the cusp of what will probably, for the most part, very productive lives and his for all intents and purposes is over. I don't see him getting out if he manages to evade the firing squad. I then went to the Tommy Exx websta, and read all 196 posts, every single comment and it went back to mid December 2013 thru August. For that time period, I didn't see a single @ tag, a comment, a picture or anything directed to @theheathermack (granted I may have missed one) even the ones which we now know had to have been at The Conrad. While he used that account to promote his music often, he also engaged in banter with friends and used it socially and posted mundane tidbits but you're not seeing the typical "Got a new chick, I think I'm in love" kind of thing you would expect. I did see one @ that was to "princessmackitty" which I thought might be her but it turns out Hello Kitty has a toy by the same name. I don't what to make of it all other than a couple of explanations/speculations on my part.

1) I think the accounts purporting them to only to have been dating 3 months by the time they are together in Bali are probably true.
2) Can the scarcity of comments, @, and pics be attributed to them pretty much being around each other most of the time? We know Tommy's not working a 9-5 nor is she and we also know she's staying downtown Chicago a lot.

For those of you not familiar with Chicago downtown, that is Lakeshore Dr., the Golden Mile, Grant Park and generally the downtown area, if you have the means to hang out, it is a blast...there is so much going on, so much to do and it is an exciting city. Despite what you may read in the news, if you know where you're going and stay out of the South side which is not where Heather is hanging out (trust) you can keep yourself very safe.

Anyway I think it's safe to say TM is still mourning RS (deceased ex) and focused on her song and promoting it for her cause from April until late May??? Is that how they connect or re-connect because we don't know that they knew each other at school, over his song celebrating the life of an OPRF alumni? So are they are seeing each other so much there is really no need to tweet each other? Since it's new love are they still just getting to know each other and are unsure and aren't feeling the need to plaster it all over social media? I would love to know about all those weeks leading up to the Bali trip. Anyway have a great weekend you guys!

[SBM] For those of you not familiar with Chicago downtown, that is Lakeshore Dr., the Golden Mile, Grant Park and generally the downtown area, if you have the means to hang out, it is a blast...there is so much going on, so much to do and it is an exciting city. Despite what you may read in the news, if you know where you're going and stay out of the South side which is not where Heather is hanging out (trust) you can keep yourself very safe.

Gentle correction: we call it "the Magnificent Mile."

Less important: Lakeshore Drive (often abbreviated LSD!) runs far beyond downtown, and traverses such South Side neighborhoods as Hyde Park and South Shore, both of which are perfectly safe. (The former being the neighborhood where the Obamas lived before moving into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as well as a place where both Sheila and James spent considerable time over many years and a place I expect Heather knows rather well. One of Tommy's tweets is a shout out to WHPK, a college/community radio station in Hyde Park which was one of the first in the country to regularly program rap and hip hop music.)

Gentle correction: we call it "the Magnificent Mile."

Less important: Lakeshore Drive (often abbreviated LSD!) runs far beyond downtown, and traverses such South Side neighborhoods as Hyde Park and South Shore, both of which are perfectly safe. (The former being the neighborhood where the Obamas lived before moving into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as well as a place where both Sheila and James spent considerable time over many years and a place I expect Heather knows rather well. One of Tommy's tweets is a shout out to WHPK, a college/community radio station in Hyde Park which was one of the first in the country to regularly program rap and hip hop music.)

Now Orange Tabby, as a Chi town gal, you know I meant the ghetto when I said South Side...not the tony borders, lol!

Thanks. I hope SWM didn't suffer, but I think she knew who was attacking her and tried to protect herself at one point from the blows.

"Dr Ida Bagus Putu Alit said death came quickly to the 62-year old, whose teenage daughter is now in custody under suspicion for the murder."

This article also quotes the good doctor as saying that Sheila died before 8 a.m., that is, before Tommy allegedly hid the iron grip under his shirt and entered room 317 just after 8:40 a.m. His autopsy report seems to be a very flexible document!

Now Orange Tabby, as a Chi town gal, you know I meant the ghetto when I said South Side...not the tony borders, lol!

But if someone just happens to live on the South Side, then someone might feel the urge to offer a mild defense.

I still can't put my finger on who did it either. Or if Sheila was already dead when TS showed up in the room at 8:40am. The autopsy report would certainly suggest that she was. Didn't it say something like she was deceased 10-12 hours before she was discovered? I calculate that by the time the taxi got to the police station and they opened up the suitcase it must have been around 2-3pm. Sheila would have been dead only 5-6hrs if it happened after 8:40am. You'd think the coroner would be able to tell this? Apparently the coroner thought it must have been longer.

I'd think a coroner would be pretty good at determining time of death with a very recently deceased body, even if it was horrifically mutilated to fit into a suitcase. :mad:

MOO

I have little doubt the coroner's report is very precise in his/her opinions about this case and when he/she thinks death occurred. I think the info we've seen/been made privy to is a result of LE having been very selective in what, when and to whom they've release that info; and, info which has been factual or not.

Over the course of the last two months, LE has been ever so slowly releasing details which narrow the time of death window while releasing more of the dynamic duos movements, no doubt in an effort to encourage the truth out of one or both of them.

I'm guessing if there's no movement in the case and/or the accused this weekend before the end of the current extension which ends tomorrow [10/12], and if LE hasn't yet gotten what it's wanted out of HM & TS then LE will continue holding one or both of them in jail until the maximum time legally allowed before charging them and sending them packing to prison/Hotel K. JMO

11/13/14
If LE maxes out TS & HM's detention time; three full months + one day post crime; transfer to prison authorities

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-boyfriend-charged-3&p=11072786#post11072786

Could HM have single-handedly folded the body, wrapped it up in a sheet, secured it with duck tape, wrapped it in yellow plastic [yes-I think the yellow pictured item contained the body]; and then stuffed it into the suitcase?

All done without TS having been aware until ???

IIRC, there's been no report yet released detailing where exactly in the hotel room #317 SWM was assaulted. Reports have only said SWM was upright when assaulted.

And, why "half-naked"? In her nightgown? Assaulted in the bathroom? While taking a shower?

We need more info!

Could HM have single-handedly folded the body, wrapped it up in a sheet, secured it with duck tape, wrapped it in yellow plastic [yes-I think the yellow pictured item contained the body]; and then stuffed it into the suitcase?

All done without TS having been aware until ???

The suitcase that you see with the yellow plastic in it, is not the suitcase that contained Sheila's body IMO. I believe that she had a 3 piece set of that luggage.

Here is the set of Hey's luggage Sheila had. Only the front of the luggage has the black corners and the logo.

r22v43.jpg

http://www.mr-shopping.net/s/Luggage-Bags/heys+luggage+set

Here is the one she was in, notice the blood on the front.....

2hgqpsk.jpg

Here is the middle sized one before it was opened beside the brown carry on bag full of bloody sheets. Not as much blood on the front and it appears to be closed tight. Not wrapped in sheet.

2uym179.jpg

Here it is after they opened it. Probably bag full of bloody towels. We've seen sheets and no towels. Also it would not be a problem to close that suitcase back up with that yellow "package" in it. By comparing the size of that yellow bag to the man standing over it, who is probably not much bigger than SWM was, you can see that it could not possibly be a body wrapped in that bag.

34ryxdx.jpg

And here are all the suitcases, other than the one SWM was in outside on the pavement...

n20jzm.jpg

All these pictures came from this link.. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...U-S-socialite-mother-Bali-help-boyfriend.html

Based on these pictures, I'd say the suitcases in the back of the taxi with HM and TS's belongings in them were the small carry on Hey's bag and the silver canvas bag with black trim which I believe is probably what TS brought to Bali. I think HM"s clothes were probably split with SWM's between the two larger Hey's bags.

Looks like the middle bag from the Hey's set and the small brown carry on were the ones that got pitched into the garden. Maybe that is the one that TS carried up the stairs and it was pitched off his balcony.

MOO

Wasn't there a song about all this? ;)
Lol...the only one I can think of that mentions the South Side of Chicago is "Bad, bad, Leroy Brown by Jim Croce but that doesn't quite fit! I'd love to see the actual autopsy report but aside from that I'm sure SWM knew exactly what was happening, poor woman.

My best guess is that we'll hear something b/t Sunday night and Monday morning our time (est). If not I'll have to research it more.

The blue name tag would have been on any luggage that has to be checked as you can't check luggage without a name tag. So there could have been the same name tag on more than one piece of luggage. I have a three piece set and when we travel, you can barely tell the difference between the large and middle suitcases until they are side by side because they have the exact same name tags and airline tags.

But the blood pattern is strange. Do you think it's possible they pulled out a different suitcase than the one SWM was in to show to the press? Since it looked just like the larger one? Or is it really possible to condense a 5'5", likely 140lb person to such a small bundle? :eek:

MOO

They say the 62-year-old was folded into the silver-coloured case, with her back arched forward at an almost impossible angle and her legs bent up around the sides of her head.

But because she had been lowered into the 3ft-long suitcase on her side, the lid would not close completely over the body of the murdered 5ft 5in woman.

Mrs Mack was found lying on her left side, her blonde hair covering most of the right side of her face.
She apparently died when blood blocked her airways after her face had been neaten so hard.

Brute strength appears to have been required to 'fold' Mrs Mack into the suitcase, police said.

http://www.capitalbay.com/news/brea...d-tommy-schaefer-s-grisly-case-revealed_.html

I guess it's possible. Geez.. :(

The blue name tag would have been on any luggage that has to be checked as you can't check luggage without a name tag. So there could have been the same name tag on more than one piece of luggage. I have a three piece set and when we travel, you can barely tell the difference between the large and middle suitcases until they are side by side because they have the exact same name tags and airline tags.

But the blood pattern is strange. Do you think it's possible they pulled out a different suitcase than the one SWM was in to show to the press? Since it looked just like the larger one? Or is it really possible to condense a 5'5", likely 140lb person to such a small bundle? :eek:

MOO

There's nothing I've seen to indicate SWM and or HM had three matching pieces of luggage on their trip. They may have but I haven't seen anything to make me believe that to be true ... yet. :wave:

I very, very cautiously suggest a Google search of "body in suitcase", view images.
WARNING: not for the faint of heart; not at all pretty; extremely disturbing! :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper