GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another email stating that Sheila was trying to cancel or rebook the vacation which makes me think that she had ontacted the airline for help. I think that itinerary was the other option she was being given for the flight since it was sent Aug 1st, 2014. I would imagine this was the time Sheila was trying to get out of this vacation after all she'd been through with HM in the days prior to then. (The Conrad incident and arrest, finding out about the pregnancy, etc.) But I think she would have lost money on the hotels as you just can't cancel last minute like thatand likely HM freaked out when she found out Sheila was trying to rebook. She'd probably already booked the flight for TS by Aug 1st since he was still waiting for his passport. What day did he post he was going to Indonesia? I think it was in July wasn't it?

So it's possible that HM had already booked TS to join them and had already decided Sheila was going to die on this vacation, so she once again sweet talked and manipulated her mother into going. Then made it a living hell until her baby Daddy showed up to help her kill her mother.

She's a real piece of work that HM.

MOO

http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/heather-von-wiese-mack-boyfriend-sheila-von-wiese-suspect/
On July 4, Schaefer posted on Facebook that he was leaving for Indonesia on August 4, cryptically adding that he might never come back. Then, on August 10, he posted on his page that his next destination was China. His last post on social media was a tribute to actor Robin Williams on August 12.

I was just thinking about HM telling LE when she was arrested that she was pregnant and that it was an ectopic pregnancy that she needed to return to the U.S. to deal with.

Which made me wonder if either one or both of her previous pregnancies were ectopic because she has issues with scar tissue or perhaps one Fallopian tube and that's why she had to have one or both previous abortions. Maybe she was told she is at high risk for ectopic pregnancies?

For some reason, an 18yr old girl saying that to the officers in Bali just seemed really odd to me. Like what 18yr old would just come up with that off the top of their head to try to get back to the U.S.? So there might be some history with that condition?

So if both previous pregnancies were terminated because they had to be for health reasons, chalk up another whopper of a lie that she was "forced" to have the abortions.

Either way I would still think it's another whopper of a lie.

MOO

I was just thinking about HM telling LE when she was arrested that she was pregnant and that it was an ectopic pregnancy that she needed to return to the U.S. to deal with.

Which made me wonder if either one or both of her previous pregnancies were ectopic because she has issues with scar tissue or perhaps one Fallopian tube and that's why she had to have one or both previous abortions. Maybe she was told she is at high risk for ectopic pregnancies?

For some reason, an 18yr old girl saying that to the officers in Bali just seemed really odd to me. Like what 18yr old would just come up with that off the top of their head to try to get back to the U.S.? So there might be some history with that condition?

So if both previous pregnancies were terminated because they had to be for health reasons, chalk up another whopper of a lie that she was "forced" to have the abortions.

MOO

Its a good point.
Health Records must be available past and present - even if they are in the results that SvWM was waiting for prior to her leaving for Bali.
I thought that was a very weird response as well - but even the excuses were premeditated and she used her pregnancy as an attempt to escape the law and the Country.

The list of lies is long, long, long.

MOO

Eh. The women I know who had etopic pregnancies lost a tube and then it took a really LONG time to get pregnant because they only had a chance to get pg every other month (because of lost tube)- i'm talking More than 5 years to get pg.

Though maybe with a younger person it might be easier to get pregnant on the "on" month.

I thought the reason it didn't make sense was because she thought of the first thing and it had nothing fo do with anything.

Maybe if her medical records are introduced in a US trial, we may find out..

Its a good point.
Health Records must be available past and present - even if they are in the results that SvWM was waiting for prior to her leaving for Bali.
I thought that was a very weird response as well - but even the excuses were premeditated and she used her pregnancy as an attempt to escape the law and the Country.

The list of lies is long, long, long.

Don't think any information from her health records would be available due to HIPPA laws. Plus she is not on trial in the US...yet. So the situation surrounding those abortions would be safely kept from public scrutiny allowing her to spew any lies she chooses. Unless Sheila told EJ about them. Perhaps there's a lot of personal info in those emails that even the Tribune is not about to disclose? I don't think we ever saw more than a dozen of the 150 emails did we?

MOO

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-184236523/tommyexx/photos

Who put the picture of Snow White on the wall ...

EXCLUSIVE: Grandmother of Heather Mack's newborn pressuring the accused-murderer teen to hand over baby and NOT take it to prison

• Heather Mack, 19, gave birth to baby girl in Bali on Wednesday
  • She is currently jailed in the country as a suspect in her mother's August murder
  • Her new baby's grandmother, boyfriend Tommy Shcraeder's mother Kia Walker, has visited the baby at the hospital
  • Ms Walker is allegedly trying to convince Mack to let her take care of the child

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mother-talks-baby-s-future.html#ixzz3V4iTm3yp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Seems that is the best solution for the baby: the grandma with snow white smoking an apple bong painting on the wall. Oh well. I hope she would try again harder this time around.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-184236523/tommyexx/photos

Who put the picture of Snow White on the wall ...

Seems that is the best solution for the baby: the grandma with snow white smoking an apple bong painting on the wall. Oh well. I hope she would try again harder this time around.

Can't see it. Is it way down on the page?

As long as it's an organic apple and a cartoon character...:lol:

I love pet ducks, cool Grandma, but a real baby now might cramp her style.

MOO

This new article says that both HM and Sheila were concerned that the pregnancy was an ectopic one, and that it is something that Elliott had stated. The poorly reproduced article (after reading it all, I think perhaps by someone with not the best grip of the English language?) claims that its source is an online article by Christy Gutowski, though I don’t actually recall seeing this in any Trib articles that I have seen. Perhaps it is in one of Sheila's/Elliott's emails somewhere.

Jacobson insisted that von Wiese-Mack under no circumstances "forced" her daughter to do anything. He said she sought the energy of lawyer out of concern for the teen, who had appeared lethargic, and she wanted access to health-related and psychiatric records. He stated both mother and daughter feared the fetus was developing outside the uterus.

"The purpose she wanted access to the records was so she could get Heather the care she needed," mentioned Jacobson, 72, of Delaware.

http://www.chroniclebulletin.com/br...ed-her-to-get-abortion-lawyer-says-h3297.html
Copyright © 2015, Chicago Tribune
Our editors found this article on this site using Google and regenerated it for our readers.

ETA: Found the original article ....

"He said both mother and daughter feared the fetus was developing outside the uterus."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bali-suitcase-murder-hearing-met-20150320-story.html

I thought that when HM made that claim she was just grasping for straws but now with EJ's statements it does make sense. I do think she made the claim out of fear with hopes they would just ship her back to the States, ie: make it all go away, but there was a basis for it's use...how many 18 year olds even know what that is? Maybe that was an issue in a prior pregnancy but it sounds like SWM and HM consulted a doctor and for whatever reason had this concern and HM knew the term. I'm going to assume it was true otherwise why would EJ bring it up. The fact of the matter is that an ectopic pregnancy is just that, the egg has not implanted itself in the uterus.

I tried to remember what I first read about naming the baby Stella and I thought it was reported it after her Grandma. Maybe Kia Walker shared that there was a Stella in TS's family as well, it was at one time a very popular name in the States, or maybe there is a middle name we're unaware of.

Just a couple of things that are floating around in my head and I'm thinking out loud here. Is there a history of drug use or abuse by HM other than assuming her use of alcohol and weed, (which is kind of par for the course to some degree)? In the pictures we've seen she just does not give me meth or opiates/prescription drug abuse vibes :thinking: and we've not heard about that have we? I saw Kamille's reference to tweaking but I don't know the context. I do know people who are "tweakers" are hard core abusers of meth or methamphetamines and there is a very distinct look because if you are tweaking, you are addicted. Would she have used the drugs knowing she planned on marrying TS, keeping it and at that point being very close to a point where an abortion would have been a moot point. Where I'm going with this is I really wonder if HM's plans were to drug Shelia rendering her immobile and grabbing the money and the valuables and she and TS jetting off to exotic locales. But the other thing with that is the reference by Shelia to hotel staff that HM was not to be in the room without her and it sounds like HM knew it. The atmosphere between them by the time they got to the resort had to be akin to two warring hostile camps.

I think if HM dabbled in drugs (beyond pot), it was probably prescription drugs, possibly something she stole from her mother.

I've been trying to find out HM's birth date, but it's redacted in all the police reports.

HM's craziness was escalating. She'd been locked up for treatment three times. IIRC, the treatment was out of SWM's hands: it was court-ordered. I think HM turned 18, and that's when SWM really started panicking. She had a daughter whose threats were escalating, she'd been partying with a group that included someone with a gun. If her daughter was underage, she had some leverage - she might be able to get her committed for treatment. Once HM turned 18, SWM had lost that opportunity. She had no access to the medical records. She mentions HM's bloodwork and she also mentions HM's inexplicable lethargy.

I think the plan was always to kill SWM. There was no other way for HM to get her hands on 'her' $$$. She didn't want an allowance, she wanted it all, right away. Perhaps the pills were an inspired idea - instead of suffocating SWM they could dope her into unconsciousness and haul her body to the beach for the 'accidental drowning'.

I agree ajaylee that killing SWM was HM's plan. When did TS lose all and any reason as to his crazy girlfriend...I don't know but in view of the emails b/t he and HM, it is clear he had to know what HM wanted before he left the States and that he had a role. The money in addition to the perceived lifestyle, the pregnancy and possibly marriage must have been alluring as hell. Also, who knows what HM was telling him...remember this was a relatively new relationship (3-4 months tops). I wonder if SWM had shared the "rewards system" with her and HM knew that Mom was under no circumstances turning over a bunch of cash to her when she hit 18, in fact she was going to be expected to "work" for "her" money and remember, SSI was due to end. The dynamics around the lawsuit proceeds had to be central to their lives, consider how many years it was a focal point and when JM died, there was a shift to a wrongful death suit and even more focus on the new suit. The money finally comes, it's not quite disbursed the way perhaps HM had expected, there is a reference somewhere attributed to HM considering some of the proceeds "her money" and we see in the emails SWM referencing "her money", that's why I think it became central in their lives. On another point, could the lethargy have been pregnancy related?? It is well established that the first trimester is noted for increased tiredness.

I think if HM dabbled in drugs (beyond pot), it was probably prescription drugs, possibly something she stole from her mother.

I've been trying to find out HM's birth date, but it's redacted in all the police reports.

HM's craziness was escalating. She'd been locked up for treatment three times. IIRC, the treatment was out of SWM's hands: it was court-ordered. I think HM turned 18, and that's when SWM really started panicking. She had a daughter whose threats were escalating, she'd been partying with a group that included someone with a gun. If her daughter was underage, she had some leverage - she might be able to get her committed for treatment. Once HM turned 18, SWM had lost that opportunity. She had no access to the medical records. She mentions HM's bloodwork and she also mentions HM's inexplicable lethargy.

I think the plan was always to kill SWM. There was no other way for HM to get her hands on 'her' $$$. She didn't want an allowance, she wanted it all, right away. Perhaps the pills were an inspired idea - instead of suffocating SWM they could dope her into unconsciousness and haul her body to the beach for the 'accidental drowning'.

Heather's birthdate is 11th October 1995. Mountain Misst posted a pic of HM's passport earlier in the threads - it seems to be the photocopy retained by the hotel.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-boyfriend-charged-2&p=10922224#post10922224

I agree about the pills obtained in Bali. I think Heather got them to dope Sheila up and make their murderous job easier. Perhaps slip them in an alcoholic beverage. But with the level of fear that Sheila had, I wonder if that was a failed effort because Sheila would avoid eating or drinking anything Heather got for her or was left alone with. Especially as Sheila was already wondering about the blurred vision she had been experiencing earlier.

Interesting, too, that Heather got the pills in Sheila's name. Perhaps not just for payment reasons? Perhaps also so people might assume that Sheila got them for herself, when she was found with large quantities of the painkillers in her system?

Heather's birthdate is 11th October 1995. Mountain Misst posted a pic of HM's passport earlier in the threads - it seems to be the photocopy retained by the hotel.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-boyfriend-charged-2&p=10922224#post10922224

I agree about the pills obtained in Bali. I think Heather got them to dope Sheila up and make their murderous job easier. Perhaps slip them in an alcoholic beverage. But with the level of fear that Sheila had, I wonder if that was a failed effort because Sheila would avoid eating or drinking anything Heather got for her or was left alone with. Especially as Sheila was already wondering about the blurred vision she had been experiencing earlier.

Interesting, too, that Heather got the pills in Sheila's name. Perhaps not just for payment reasons? Perhaps also so people might assume that Sheila got them for herself, when she was found with large quantities of the painkillers in her system?

MOO:
Yeah, I wonder if HM had been poisoning Shelia all along every time svwm mentioned it to EJ.

HM got tired of her attempts not working? MOO

HM's birthdate is Oct. 11, 1995...: http://www.balitv.tv/index.php/seputar-bali/item/4686-pembunuh-bule-as-dibekuk-di-kamar-hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag