Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Thanks. It's good to know they haven't fooled people. BBM

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=205009&fm=newsmain,nrhl

"There was also a similar incident with the Americans," he said, referring to Heather Mack and Tommy Schaefer, on trial for the murder of Mack's mother.

"They're pretending to be sick so that the trial will be cancelled or at least, stalling their detention."

"With that, they hope to get more attention from their country."
Surprise, surprise. Jodi Arias has pulled this trick with her migraines, and Michael Jackson during his molestation trial with his spider bite.

From what I could surmise from just video clips and photos is that Heather was probably neglecting her baby. I think if she has a cell phone handy and gets caught up in running her agendas then she's probably not being a very good nurturing mother. Did she ever get started on regular breast feeding? I wonder if her cell mates started complaining that Heather wasn't taking good enough care of her baby.

I do pray for Baby Stella, too. She deserves a sane and sanitary home life with a secure schedule and loving care.

Many of us, as we get older, try to piece together and understand what things were like when we were babies. For Baby Stella, it will be bad enough to find out what went on so far -- her parents brutality, starting her life in a prison and what happened her grandmother. I really hope this innocent infant is not going to be harmed further by her parent's selfish decisions for her future.

I thought this too. The last set of photos the baby was still tiny tiny

RSBM

I have been wondering if Heather was even breastfeeding her baby at all. Yes, we saw her stick Stella to her breast a few times purposely in front of the camera. But I noticed that someone (?) with her is holding a cold pack that we tend to use for baby bottles in our hot climate in this video. So it makes me think that perhaps Heather was publicly acting as if she was breastfeeding, but privately was bottle feeding (and not enough imo). Something her cellmates may have revealed to the prison guards, and perhaps the prison staff have noticed themselves too.

21cujvp.png

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-speaks-on-camera-20150409-embeddedvideo.html
I have seen one article about trial having to stop so she could take Stella to the toilet to breastfeed. She had her lawyer request it to the judges so she didn't have to breastfeed in front of the reporters.
This was an article in Indonesian or Malay (or is it Malaysian?).
I thought that was odd considering the other times she allowed such photos.

http://regional.kompas.com/read/20...n=related_left&utm_medium=bp&utm_source=news

As others have mused...
Thinking over the removal of Stella from HM and the Prison, I think that it may have been orchestrated to get Stella out of there without too much fuss by making it seem that HM was in control of the situation by allowing her to seemingly make the decision (saving face) to put Stella in a better home and environment. It would not have looked too good to have taken Stella without some form of consent from the parents - there may have been legal repercussions. I think they would have taken Stella regardless though, if HM had said 'No'. It may also have been part of a lesser sentence deal, if HM 'willingly' gave Stella over.

@Cyberurn - Thanks for the pick-up in that link - and we all knew of the fake illness tactic from HM & TS - it wont delay the final outcome.

@ajaylee - I am also surprised that the other MSM reports have not picked up on Stella being able to get out of Prison and be cared for by another family. It maybe that Kia Walker would have to live in Bali to look after Stella. Handing Stella over doesn't mean that Stella would be adopted out - which also means that HM & TS would be allowed to have Stella visit.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any coverage on baby Stella getting out of prison other than the jakartapost article. Everyone out for the weekend?

I'm in Chicago and my Dd says if anyone covers it here it will be WGN...I'll be watching.

Now would be a great time for her to actually do what she's trying to get paid for, i.e. represent the baby's best interest and get her to the states.

It appears that even Favia's motion is rescheduled for 06/01/2015 as well, gathering from the Chancery Docket. I do not know "how" any $ from the Trust would go to Stella, as Cohen previously stated it was for HM Only and she is still alive. On another note though, WW's new Attorney Timothy J Haller, his practice is seemingly off topic in Chancery Court, this confused me. If anyone wants to take a shot at this?

http://www.niroip.com/attorneys/timothy-j-haller/

It appears that even Favia's motion is rescheduled for 06/01/2015 as well, gathering from the Chancery Docket. I do not know "how" any $ from the Trust would go to Stella, as Cohen previously stated it was for HM Only and she is still alive. On another note though, WW's new Attorney Timothy J Haller, his practice is seemingly off topic in Chancery Court, this confused me. If anyone wants to take a shot at this?

http://www.niroip.com/attorneys/timothy-j-haller/

Bugbear, where are you seeing Timothy Haller listed? I see Clark Hill, PLC - a local law firm that covers a variety of areas, including estate and guardianship/conservatorship issues.

Bugbear, where are you seeing Timothy Haller listed? I see Clark Hill, PLC - a local law firm that covers a variety of areas, including estate and guardianship/conservatorship issues.

Scroll down to 04/10/2015 First Entry for that day EXHIBITS FILED

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com...v=&caseno=&PLtype=1&sname=mack+heather&CDate=

Was just wondering if there was some workings whereas HM could not benefit from selling her story etc. Just found it odd in Chancery.

OK, found it. I'm completely mystified, too.

I hope HM is picking up the tab for all of this. Better the $ go to the attorneys than to HM and TS.

Anything Stella ever gets is going to be leftover crumbs from HM anyway.

I looked at any cases I could find w/ Timothy Haller and they are all Patent Issues. His Firm specializes in Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights & Intellectual Property. It may be possible, HM has in the workings, interviews &/or deals for her story. Or it may be songs that were written / composed by her Father that HM is not entitled to within the Estate. (shrug) Just tossing thoughts around.

My thoughts were convincing the judge that she was involved in the murder. He likely is well versed in electronic communication and proving if it has been altered or tampered with. Just a guess.

Ahhhh ok So cutting this short. This might explain...
When a Copyright Owner dies, the copyright (which is good for 70 years) is then transferred to whomever is specified in the Owner's Will. Which in James L Mack's case, was HM. So I did a search at the Copyright Office.... Check this out.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...HUo20Elefv73&SEQ=20150413154634&CNT=25&HIST=1

Some are co-owned, others were filed by Employers/Labels etc. Some are a different James Mack. Now, there was an article I saw back when SWM was having an Estate Sale, and someone had purchased as many JMs original music compositions as she could (?). Some of which may have already been filed with the copyright office.

Ahhhh ok So cutting this short. This might explain...
When a Copyright Owner dies, the copyright (which is good for 70 years) is then transferred to whomever is specified in the Owner's Will. Which in James L Mack's case, was HM. So I did a search at the Copyright Office.... Check this out.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...HUo20Elefv73&SEQ=20150413154634&CNT=25&HIST=1

Some are co-owned, others were filed by Employers/Labels etc. Some are a different James Mack. Now, there was an article I saw back when SWM was having an Estate Sale, and someone had purchased as many JMs original music compositions as she could (?). Some of which may have already been filed with the copyright office.

Ha. Maybe WW is pulling out all the stops to get all the funds tied up in court for as long as possible and would likely have no problem if the entire estate, including the trust, was eaten up by attorney fees. I doubt he EVER considered nor ever wanted to profit from his sister's death.

MOO

Good! Let her tussle for years with William Wiese. He is not going to relent like her mother used to, out of love for her. I doubt he has a heck of a lot of love for the niece that murdered his sister and stuffed her in a suitcase.

Anything he can do to make her life harder will be morally approved by many people.

Good! Let her tussle for years with William Wiese. He is not going to relent like her mother used to, out of love for her. I doubt he has a heck of a lot of love for the niece that murdered his sister and stuffed her in a suitcase.

Anything he can do to make her life harder will be morally approved by many people.
The Bleak House comes to mind.... [emoji57]

Baby crying, then looking like she is breastfeeding in this video from today. HM says there are 10 in her cell. Reporter asks if the baby is still crying all night. Video appears to jump (has been cut), then she says 'colic'. HM was not carrying the baby, she was brought to her by some other westerner. Looks like Tommy had Stella on his lap in the prison bus though.

'Yes, I'm stressed': Heather Mack awaits sentencing in Bali
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18