GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondered why "osha" didn't take. Stella to get her shots. Then I watched the video. It looks like they took Heather to the mall afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This b iiiiiit ch. I can't even. Too disgusting. And excuse me but TEN YEARS for slaughtering your mother?

Disgusting that Heather gets to wear a UCLA t-shirt and jeans. She ought to be in prison stripes or an orange jumpsuit and chains!!! And the baby should get it's shots without her, it shouldn't be a day outing for her!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar This is a murderess, FGS! Do these people not understand that??
Apparently they think she's the Kardashian of Kerobokan.

Wow this plot just thickens....

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news-ch...ther-macks-boyfriend-charged-bali-murder-plot

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Cousin-of-man-convicted-in-Indonesia-murder-6524820.php

The cousin of Heather Mack’s boyfriend has been charged with helping advise the couple on how to kill Mack’s mother, federal authorities said Wednesday.

Robert Ryan Justin Bibbs, 24, told his cousin, Tommy Schaefer, on how to get away with the murder of the mother, Sheila Von Wiese, the feds say.

Bibbs Complaint Filed:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/282522590/Bibbs-Complaint-Filed

Oh well now.... She better enjoy bali cause it appears she will probably face charges here when she gets out.

Omg I just read through that Complaint, it literally seals this case. Messages sent all the way through all the planning, right up to the actual murder.

Blew my mind in retrospect, hope Cohen has the same messages and fixes that predeceased ruling. (sigh)

I guess this was the cousin who was pictured with TS in the "find the joint" pic on his Instagram while waiting at the airport? The same one who was also defending him on IG when TS's comments on his account were negative?

:notgood:

I truly hope something comes of this for HM and TS when they have served their time. No wonder HM wants to stay in Bali. She has to be cut off of all funds in order for them to deport her as they should IMO. And I hope the FBI is just waiting for them when that happens.

MOO

Reading through the documents now and I noticed that HM really snowed TS when she told him she was would inherit 11 million dollars. Imagine his surprise after the murder when he found out she was only worth about a million and a half. :rolleyes:

Reading through the documents now and I noticed that HM really snowed TS when she told him she was would inherit 11 million dollars. Imagine his surprise after the murder when he found out she was only worth about a million and a half. :rolleyes:

Can't trust anyone...

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Just read the complaint in full. Absolutely shocking!! It really says a huge amount about how involved TS was. This was not a situation of him being manipulated in to it. He wanted money.

Just read the complaint in full. Absolutely shocking!! It really says a huge amount about how involved TS was. This was not a situation of him being manipulated in to it. He wanted money.

Oh but he WAS manipulated. Beginning with the lie about how much money SWM was worth, right up to the texts begging for him to come into the room to "help" with the murder when he was originally going to wait outside the door. Of course that's not to say that he wasn't an easy target as someone who would do anything for a chance at a life of riches.

Seems HM had already tried to overdose her mother earlier in the trip. I guess that was with the pain meds that SWM emailed her friend about? The ones that HM managed to scam from a resort clinic?

The whole sordid exchange in that document screams premeditation and that both of them deserved no less than life in prison. Still can't believe the sentences they received when it's obvious the Indonesian authorities also had all this information.

MOO

I guess this was the cousin who was pictured with TS in the "find the joint" pic on his Instagram while waiting at the airport? The same one who was also defending him on IG when TS's comments on his account were negative?

MOO

Funny thing is, the Cousin will probably spend more jail time here in our Non-resort Prison, than the Murderer in the Resort.

I believe she manipulated a lot of people into thinking she was a millionaire, everyone in that she associated with. She was paying TS's Rent, gave him $, egging him on that he would get that 11 million. All those people who were supposed friends, HM will find were only around for one thing. Once the $ is gone, I am sure the support will be as well.

My bigger issue is how Illinois is handling the Chancery, with predeceased, HMs Lawyers are insuring the $ stays in the family via Stella. Which indirectly benefits HM & TS. Considering all of the evidence in that complaint, I see absolutely no reason to believe that these two would not scam Stella's $ down the road. It's obvious the lengths they went through just to get 1.5 Million of which is no longer accessible to either after the 2 years are up. HM can resume tapping into it when she is released. :facepalm:

This is excellent.

Mr. Ryan 'coolazz' Bibbs won't be able to use SWM's money to pay bail and attorneys. I'm sure the feds will make it clear to him that it is in his best interests to throw HM and TS under the bus. Hopefully, if Cohen was still considering ordering the release of funds to pay for HM's appeal, he will reconsider now.

That said, even though we all knew something like this took place behind the scenes, it's more shocking and calculated than I thought.

I'm not sure HM was lying when she said she was worth $11 million. Perhaps she really thought she was worth that much.

It's going to get very very interesting 18 months from now when HM has to surrender Stella. I don't think she's going to handle it well.

ETA: TS's US attorney, Thomas Durkin, called TS in Kerobokan but was cut off. I hope this news came as a real shock and I hope he's really sweating it right now. I wonder if this is the 'truth' KW wanted to come out.

Two thoughts re: cellphones. The current reports indicate that the FBI accessed TS's, HM's and Bibbs's FB pages and TS's and Bibbs' cellphones. I can't find it now, but I recall mention that HM's phone wasn't accessed, but no reason was given.

I have the impression that HM has a phone but TS does not and that TS only communicates when he's with HM and her phone. When I read that Durkin reached him but was suddenly cut off, I couldn't help but wonder if HM had heard the news about Bibbs's arrest and wanted to keep it from TS as long as possible.

Heather thinks Ryan's arrest is just "not right".

http://www.people.com/article/heather-mack-boyfriend-cousin-charged-in-murder-plot

ETA: what's not right is that she still has a phone for People to contact her!

Is she for real? The cousin has apparently admitted to his part in this. The texts are all out there in black and white for everyone to read and she's still trying to claim this situation as an unfortunate accident.

And I agree with you Hoosgirl. It's definitely "not right" the perks this girl is getting in prison because she is still getting access to money. I'm sure she's manipulated every guard in that prison at this point with promises of what she will buy them when she gets out and gets access to the rest of her "11 million dollars". Pffft. What a piece of work this girl is.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members