GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but he WAS manipulated. Beginning with the lie about how much money SWM was worth, right up to the texts begging for him to come into the room to "help" with the murder when he was originally going to wait outside the door. Of course that's not to say that he wasn't an easy target as someone who would do anything for a chance at a life of riches.

Seems HM had already tried to overdose her mother earlier in the trip. I guess that was with the pain meds that SWM emailed her friend about? The ones that HM managed to scam from a resort clinic?

The whole sordid exchange in that document screams premeditation and that both of them deserved no less than life in prison. Still can't believe the sentences they received when it's obvious the Indonesian authorities also had all this information.

MOO

I thought the same thing when I read it.

Disgusting that Heather gets to wear a UCLA t-shirt and jeans. She ought to be in prison stripes or an orange jumpsuit and chains!!! And the baby should get it's shots without her, it shouldn't be a day outing for her!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar This is a murderess, FGS! Do these people not understand that??

Who the heck is sending her clothes?? Now she went and did it...besmirched the name of my son's alma mater!!!

Wow this plot just thickens....

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news-ch...ther-macks-boyfriend-charged-bali-murder-plot

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Cousin-of-man-convicted-in-Indonesia-murder-6524820.php

The cousin of Heather Mack’s boyfriend has been charged with helping advise the couple on how to kill Mack’s mother, federal authorities said Wednesday.

Robert Ryan Justin Bibbs, 24, told his cousin, Tommy Schaefer, on how to get away with the murder of the mother, Sheila Von Wiese, the feds say.

Bibbs Complaint Filed:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/282522590/Bibbs-Complaint-Filed

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!

This really is all over the news. I googled HM and search tools for 7 days. Was on page 6 and it was the same thing over and over. Not counting how many Twitter feeds there are. Someone here is on HM's Instagram. Just wondering if she has posted anything? She obviously sees it all. Heck, she is probably reading this as well. If so, "Hi Heather!!. As Yogi Bera would say, "It's not over til its over"."

In the complaint, it stated they were unable to get information off the 2nd device...which I assume was Heather's. Why do I NOT believe that?? The FBI can't get info off an Iphone? In my heart, I do believe the Federal government has something in store for Ms. Heather Mack. That makes me very happy. If it wasn't for HM, Sheila would still be alive today.

What a piece of work this cousin is. He has knowledge that a murder is about to occur and he doesn't report it? Better to talk about basketball??!! WTH

This really is all over the news. I googled HM and search tools for 7 days. Was on page 6 and it was the same thing over and over. Not counting how many Twitter feeds there are. Someone here is on HM's Instagram. Just wondering if she has posted anything? She obviously sees it all. Heck, she is probably reading this as well. If so, "Hi Heather!!. As Yogi Bera would say, "It's not over til its over"."

This person posted about HM on IG about 3wks ago (look for the pic of HM behind bars). HM felt the need to comment.

https://instagram.com/quikg/

What a piece of work this cousin is. He has knowledge that a murder is about to occur and he doesn't report it? Better to talk about basketball??!! WTH

It appears he may have even driven TS to the airport, knowing full well what the plan was. SMH

It was clearly a premeditated murder, involving all 3- even if the method of murder changed. The plot was originally for Heather to do it, so even if Tommy did the actual beating, she is still guilty, solicited it, and complicit with the cleanup and disposal. She's trying to act all innocent in the Instagram replies. It sounds just like her!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Man. I believe this is HM. She has a lot of time to surf IG. Definitely throwing TS under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is definitely her. She has nothing but time to surf IG, Whatsapp etc. It's not like prisoners in Keroboken are expected to work for their stay or anything. It really is like a vacation in a low budget hostel in a tropical country. She has access to everything in there because she is continuing to receive funds for Stella. And no one sending the funds has any idea what things cost over there for the locals so they are sending way more money than neccessary. I wonder if she'll continue to deny any involvement now that the text info is out there. Although in her mind, those texts prove she didn't actually strike and kill her mother so she's innocent right?

:notgood:

MOO

http://www.people.com/article/Heather-Mack-opens-up-about-raising-child-in-prison

"Time kind of flies by in here," Mack tells PEOPLE from her prison cell on Sept. 23, hours before federal prosecutors in Chicago unsealed court documents announcing the arrest of Schaefer's cousin for his alleged role in the murder.

HM (unsucessfully) garnering sympathy before the world saw the texts messages between HM, TS, and cuz.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...sin-detention-hearing-met-20150925-story.html

A cousin of Heather Mack's boyfriend was ordered released Friday to home confinement on a charge he helped plot to kill Mack's wealthy mother during a vacation in Bali.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Maria Valdez made the decision to detain Robert Bibbs at home with his mother acting as his guardian. Federal prosecutors raised concerns that Bibbs posed a danger to the community but agreed that home detention would reduce the risk of his committing a crime.

... After a friend had been fired as a nanny, Bibbs texted her that it would be easy to rob the family of jewelry and money, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Bolling Haxall.

While Bibbs has no serious criminal record, Haxall said, he had been questioned by police about a domestic dispute and been accused in another incident of dragging a woman out of a house. But he was never arrested for either incident, Haxall said....He is currently unemployed, according to Haxall.

The judge ordered Bibbs confined to his home for 24 hours a day except for medical necessities, court appearances or other reasons approved in advance by the court. He was also forbidden from contacting Schaefer, Mack or anyone else involved in the case. He will be able to take online computer courses.

Von Wiese-Mack's brother, William Wiese, released a statement late Thursday saying he was grateful for the FBI's pursuit of the truth.

"The powerful and overwhelming evidence from the text messages quoted in the criminal complaint appear to demonstrate premeditation and a complete and utter lack of remorse from Schafer and Mack," Wiese wrote.

This is not the entire article. I simply copies the parts that I felt were new information. I'm glad to see WW's quote.

The judge ordered Bibbs confined to his home for 24 hours a day except for medical necessities, court appearances or other reasons approved in advance by the court. He was also forbidden from contacting Schaefer, Mack or anyone else involved in the case. He will be able to take online computer courses.

During the approximately 20-minute hearing, Bibbs' mother and aunt sat in the back of the courtroom but were not required to testify.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...sin-detention-hearing-met-20150925-story.html

I wonder if the aunt was KW? I don't think RB should be released to his mother. She didn't do such a bang up job of controlling him or teaching him morals while raising him apparently. Same for KW with her son.

Well KW, the truth is out there now. it still doesn't look very good on your son. He had the opportunity to prevent a murder (so did your nephew) and he chose to commit one instead. Is this the truth you were talking about?

MOO

Wow! That poor woman didn't stand a chance.

i guess US officials can also get HM for attempted murder for the unsuccessful overdose?

Re-reading about this case this morning and something strikes me.

The FBI was in Indonesia helping out almost immediately after SWM was murdered. The Indonesian authorities had TS's and HM's phones, although it appears that no one cracked HM's phone.

Why did the prosecution still present a BS case about an argument, racial slurs, rage killing? They had ample evidence of the months of discussion and the up-to-the-minute communications immediately before and after the killing. It had nothing to do with rage or an argument and everything to do with cold-blooded planning. They had irrefutable evidence of a premeditated murder, yet chose to go with a much weaker case based on testimony about what went on behind closed doors. Evidence of the prosecution's incompetence or that the 'fix' was in to make sure TS and HM avoided the death penalty?

Something else I'm curious about: did TS know HM was pregnant? There's no mention of it in any of the texts we've seen so far.

From the texts released, it appears that both HM and TS tried to hedge their bets - "you do it - no, you go first". HM thinks because she hid in the bathroom, she's off the hook on a technicality. She should read up on 'accessory to murder' laws in the US - people who help commit a murder are often just as guilty as the person who actually performs the act. TS texted Ryan that in a couple years, he planned to have at least a couple million under his name. Ryan seems to advise him to take a long view - treat HM right and the gravy train could continue indefinitely.

Sounds more like two players playing each other than two young people blind in love.

Why did the prosecution still present a BS case about an argument, racial slurs, rage killing? They had ample evidence of the months of discussion and the up-to-the-minute communications immediately before and after the killing. It had nothing to do with rage or an argument and everything to do with cold-blooded planning. They had irrefutable evidence of a premeditated murder, yet chose to go with a much weaker case based on testimony about what went on behind closed doors. Evidence of the prosecution's incompetence or that the 'fix' was in to make sure TS and HM avoided the death penalty?

RSBM

Answer = $$$$$

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads