GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought while we're waiting for news. TS seems to have come to his senses. He's in a bad position - he's clearly bonded with Stella, not happy with HM, but I imagine that HM can cut him off from all contact with Stella if she wants to. He's complained before about the whole truth not coming out. I think savvy posters here were right early on when they suggested that the plan was for TS to take the fall. I think HM probably played a much more active role in the actual murder itself and TS covered for her. He doesn't dare expose her now - partly because he'd lose contact with Stella and partly because he apparently fears for his safety - perhaps from HM's new gang buddies.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-184236523/tommyschaef/photos/ig-1198554484877807699_184236523

I can't speak about what happened on social media and it kills me that I can't because the world deserves to know the truth. One day I will when I am safe. I don't expect one ounce of forgiveness. Although I'm not the person that the world thinks I am, I'm not mad at anyone for coming to assumptions of what happened because the media/news is one ****ed up concept that you wouldn't understand unless the lies were about you in the papers

I think HM's also bonding with Stella. In a way, I'm glad, because she's got less than a year left before she has to surrender her. I think she's going to have a real hard time with that, and I don't think daily visits are going to be the same as 7x24 with your child. I don't think it will hurt HM money-wise, because the money that goes to HM's friends for Stella's care is also going to be paying for HM's cigs and phone.

Thanks for posting this ajaylee. Even though the website is very buggy, I went through the other pics too. I didn't see any of HM anymore. He used to have them on his account.

I have to say, TS does seem genuinely remorseful. Doesn't change what he did, but I for one, am happy to see he is reflecting on his actions. I doubt HM has one ounce of remorse.

It certainly doesn't reconcile in my brain with the text messages we all read. He does say "Rest in Peace Sheila von Weise" as the last sentence. (Doesn't call her von Weise Mack).

Very strange. I never signed up for IG/FB, but a few days ago I posted a link (see above) to a website where I could look at TS's posts.

The account has now been locked down and gone private.

Are HM and TS lurking here? The timing seems very coincidental.

TS posted this not long ago... this breaks my heart. Poor baby Stella

"Hello World, Since the beginning of she who must not be named's pregnancy, I've insisted to she who must not be named that my daughter should never see the inside of a prison whether she can remember being here, or not. I have always asked she who must not be named, to give Stella to my mom or another family member in America. She has refused to do so even despite Stellas recent high fever that I wouldnt be able to tell you the exact number of because she who must not be named is too lazy to organize her daughter a trip to the hospital outside of the prison. She is the mother and she is looked at as "the captain of Stellas ship" in this country. My influence is limited. I've almost killed myself trying to get Stella out of this place and away from such an unstable and dangerous person as she who must not be named. Now let it be known that the prison IS NOT to blame at all, but rather she who must not be named's lack of action and lack of attention in assuring her daughters well being in a timely fashion. Stella has lost weight and fell flat on her face recently while being in she who must not be named's care. Today, I looked at Stellas diaper when we went swimming and saw that her pee was orange. Her kidneys seem to be insufficient in filtrating her. Stella is good at walking and she can even run. I let her walk for 5 seconds and she collapsed like she was just learning how to walk again. Shes sick and she probably has a concussion from the impact of her fall that no one seems to want to bring attention to but me. I dont have much of a voice at all, but if you could please like this picture to raise awareness to the careless practices of she who must not be named and help me fight to get Stella to a life she deserves, I would appreciate it. Help me reveal who this incompetent parent really is...unlike her Instagram posts. I see everything, and you guys see nothing but a fraction of time captured in a photo. Its dark. And Im weak. I cant help Stella alone. As embarrassing as this is in so many aspects, just help me get my daughter out of here. God bless everyone but Heather unless she gains a heart and lets Stella have the life she deserves. #letstellago"

I went on TS instagram and saw this post. Wow. Sounds like Tommy finally figured out HM's ways. Too bad he didn't come to this conclusion before he knocked her up, thought she had $11million, and killed Sheila for it. He does sound genuinely panicked for Stella. Glad to here it. It is a sin that that little girl is in prison. Its not fair to her to let her live there for 2 years and then rip her from the only world she knows and the only people she has bonded with.

I wish the Chicago Tribune would take a look.

I went on TS instagram and saw this post. Wow. Sounds like Tommy finally figured out HM's ways. Too bad he didn't come to this conclusion before he knocked her up, thought she had $11million, and killed Sheila for it. He does sound genuinely panicked for Stella. Glad to here it. It is a sin that that little girl is in prison. Its not fair to her to let her live there for 2 years and then rip her from the only world she knows and the only people she has bonded with.

Agreed. This Indonesian rule that the mothers can keep the children in prison for two years favors the perps. It's stupid and NOT in the best interests of the child, healthwise, safety wise, and environment wise. And then the child will be ripped away from the only caregiver it's ever known. But then, we've seen how generally lax the prison is, more like communal living and they get to wear street clothes!!! It burns me that Heather gets to wear UCLA tshirts and jeans and embroidered shirts and makeup instead of prison garb!!! She should have to look like Jodi Arias does now.

I wish the Chicago Tribune would ask Stella's attorney, Vanessa Favia, to respond to allegations that her client isn't receiving the best of care.

Yes, where is Favia? Since TS had a phone, why doesn't he contact her? Oh yeah, right. It's "HM's money" that is paying her.

I just can't believe that there is nothing anyone can do about getting Stella out of prison and to the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention that when she is "released" from the prison after the 2 years, it appears that she will be in the care of a family that is also questionable. Stella needs to be returned to the US and either put up for adoption or raised by her paternal grandmother if she is up for the task. However KW needs to also step up and start making noise back home in Chicago if she expects to be able to help her granddaughter.

FWIW, HM also indicated that Stella was sick and that she had just returned from the hospital 2 days ago on her IG. This was before TS posted his rant.

It's time for that GAL in Bali who is supposed to be monitoring Stella and reporting back to Judge Cohen to step up to the plate here. As with everything else I would assume that this person is also corrupt and doesn't want to end his/her gravy train from the SVW murder funds either, just like the US "lawyers" ME and VF. I am thoroughly disgusted with everyone in this circus.

MOO

I am disappointed that the Chicago press isn't jumping on this story. If there's enough negative local publicity, maybe Cohen will start demanding answers from the GAL or replace the GAL with someone able and willing to do a better job What's he do? Call HM once a month and ask if everything is OK? Perhaps someone will ask the US embassy officials to do their job and make regular welfare checks on Stella.

If there's enough publicity, maybe next time Elkin shows up in court mouthing off, Cohen will call him out for lying. Or perhaps Cohen will say "Since you say you talk to HM nearly every day, perhaps you could tell us in detail about the hospital trips for mother and baby". Maybe Cohen (or better yet, the press) will ask Favia to explain what she's been doing for her client.

TS posted. Two unknown Australian women showed up with antibiotics and magnesium for Stella and she's looking better.

I don't see HM's IG, so it's not clear to me what happened.

Did HM go to the hospital, come back, and then refuse to let Stella go to the hospital?

If that's what happened, then I wonder why. HM has allowed Stella to go to the hospital once without her. Is she suspicious now that if she lets Stella out, something might prevent her from getting Stella back?

Odd that TS didn't know the Australian women. If they were HM's pals, you would think he would have met or seen them during the trial. In fact, why did the women give the drugs to TS? Seems like they would have given them to HM.

HM was claiming two days prior to TS's rant that Stella was sick and that she had just returned from the hospital...presumably with Stella since her own situation was long ago.

Then TS does his rant post about HM not taking Stella's illness serious and getting her medical help.

Then TS posts that two Australian women he's never seen before brought antibiotics and magnesium to the prison in response to his plea. We have to remember that most of the people who go to Kerobokan to help out and do "mission type work", particularly for the foreign prisoners, are Australians living in Indonesia. Might be a language barrier thing. So these women may have had nothing to do with HM or TS prior to this. They may have just heard about the situation and thought they could help?

He posted a new pic of him with Stella in the art studio. So it appears he does get around the prison and likely has the chance to see HM and Stella often.

MOO

There's a lot of freedom for the prisoners, but I don't think male/females can go into each others' quarters. I think if HM wanted to, she could keep Stella in the women's quarters and TS would never get to see her.

There's a lot of freedom for the prisoners, but I don't think male/females can go into each others' quarters. I think if HM wanted to, she could keep Stella in the women's quarters and TS would never get to see her.

If that would mean that HM wouldn't be able to have her freedom to roam around wherever she chooses and hang out with her friends, male and female, I doubt that would ever happen.

MOO

I was thinking more along the lines of HM leaving Stella with whoever in the women's quarters while she roams around freely all day. From what he says, HM gets to call the shots 100% with Stella.

No way HM's going to let Stella impact her lifestyle.

HM was claiming two days prior to TS's rant that Stella was sick and that she had just returned from the hospital...presumably with Stella since her own situation was long ago.

Then TS does his rant post about HM not taking Stella's illness serious and getting her medical help.

Then TS posts that two Australian women he's never seen before brought antibiotics and magnesium to the prison in response to his plea. We have to remember that most of the people who go to Kerobokan to help out and do "mission type work", particularly for the foreign prisoners, are Australians living in Indonesia. Might be a language barrier thing. So these women may have had nothing to do with HM or TS prior to this. They may have just heard about the situation and thought they could help?

He posted a new pic of him with Stella in the art studio. So it appears he does get around the prison and likely has the chance to see HM and Stella often.

MOO
I agree. I expect these women could be with an organized group or someone reached out to them.

It's pretty common to see prison ministries, especially at a place like this.
http://www.uofnbali.org/prison-ministry/

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=&SearchType=2&Database=3&case_no=&Year=&div=&caseno=&PLtype=1&sname=mack+heather&CDate=

I can't seem to extract a quote, but things have been continued (again) until 6/29/2016.

Did anyone notice that on New Years, HM told someone in Chicago that she'll be out 'next year' but will be staying in Bali?

I'm guessing she means she'll be getting out around the time Stella turns two.

Robert Bibbs, TS's cousin, is going to trial early this November.

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=&SearchType=2&Database=3&case_no=&Year=&div=&caseno=&PLtype=1&sname=mack+heather&CDate=

I can't seem to extract a quote, but things have been continued (again) until 6/29/2016.

Did anyone notice that on New Years, HM told someone in Chicago that she'll be out 'next year' but will be staying in Bali?

I'm guessing she means she'll be getting out around the time Stella turns two.

Robert Bibbs, TS's cousin, is going to trial early this November.

According to her, she was "out" on Mother's Day at a local Balinese restaurant having a meal with Stella. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they let her out once Stella leaves the prison. If not an actual release on probation, then on day passes to visit with her daughter. She is manipulating everyone around her in that prison and there are absolutely no real rules there. The only one who seems to have finally figured it out is TS...for now. I have no doubt she'll be able to pull him back into the web.

MOO

Thanks to everyone giving us the social media updates.

This is the trial that never ends!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members