Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"However, the resources of the legal team have also been taxed to their limit"

Above Snipped By Me For Space:
I'm sure this mean's these lawyer's using their own money, time, stress and what-have you. Sometime's when I see thing's like this something pop's into my mind.
Each and everyone of the lawyers who have taken FCA on can use this pro bono stuff as a tax write off. Soooo, this supposed $500,000.00 that FCA has on her BK filing as a Baez billing is it because he used it on his taxes as a write off? Hummmmm?

Here is her happy crew photos! January 26, 2013

tall guy black shirt Charles M. Greene
second from left is Richard Reinhart
White shirt is Richard Solomon
Smitten looking guy is John G. DeGirolamo

http://www.cmgpa.com/content/attorneys

Do we know if this was taken in January or published in January? It kind of looks like a couple of months after she got out and the civil lawsuits were getting some steam. Late summer/early fall.

I had to thank EVERY post on this page! You guys are amazing! Caylee, I haven't forgotten about you sweetheart, but I have been seeking Justice For Travis. I'm sure you have met him! :) A special thanks to TT for all of his/her hard work and dedication.....

"However, the resources of the legal team have also been taxed to their limit"

Above Snipped By Me For Space:
I'm sure this mean's these lawyer's using their own money, time, stress and what-have you. Sometime's when I see thing's like this something pop's into my mind.
Each and everyone of the lawyers who have taken FCA on can use this pro bono stuff as a tax write off. Soooo, this supposed $500,000.00 that FCA has on her BK filing as a Baez billing is it because he used it on his taxes as a write off? Hummmmm?

Interesting .... strange .... Mr. Baez has NOT filed a "Proof of Claim" with the bankruptcy court to confirm that FCA owes him $500,000.... deadline is June 24th.

Interesting .... strange .... Mr. Baez has NOT filed a "Proof of Claim" with the bankruptcy court to confirm that FCA owes him $500,000.... deadline is June 24th.

Yes, he probably pulled that figure out of the same place he came up with the $89K she owed him before... I hope the court asks for an itemized bill, that would be fun!

Have ANY of the Attorneys OCA listed as Creditors on her Bankruptcy petition filed a Proof of Claim?

Have ANY of the Expert Witnesses that were part of her Defense Team filed a Proof of Claim?

Have ANY of the Attorneys OCA listed as Creditors on her Bankruptcy petition filed a Proof of Claim?

Have ANY of the Expert Witnesses that were part of her Defense Team filed a Proof of Claim?

None of the attorneys listed as Creditors have a $$ amount listed on the bankruptcy filing, and none have filed a Proof of Claim for any amount.

Same with all the Expert witnesses - NO Proof of Claim.

ATTORNEYS listed as Creditors with ZERO $$$ amount:

- Andrea Lyon [DePaul Univ. College of Law]
- Ann Finnel
- Brad Conway [never represented Casey Anthony]
- Burr & Foreman [Kronk's attorneys for civil suit]
- Jimmy Sherris - [David Badali attorney for civil suit]
- John Morgan [Zenaida attorneys for civil suit]
- Jonathan Kasen [Casey Anthony's civil attorney]
- Jose Baez - only attorney with $$ listed - $500,000
- Juan Pablo Manterola [in the Baez law office]
- Linda Kenney Baden
- Marti MacKenzie - PR person
- Mark Lippman [never rep Casey Anthony - George & Cindy atty]
- Mark Nejame [never rep Casey Anthony]
- Mike Greenfield - HOLLYWOOD producer
- Terry Lenamon
- Timothy Chinaris [Baez' ethics attorney]
- Todd Macaluso
- Wites & Kapetan [Tim Miller attorneys for civil suit]
- William Slabaugh [Baez Law Firm]
- Michelle Medina [Baez Law Firm]

EXPERTS listed as Creditors - with ZERO $$$ amount:

- Carrie Rowland - DNA bio forensics - Fairborn, OH
- David Norris - Univ of CO Environmental Dept - Boulder, CO [assoc. with Dr. Jane Bock]
- Dr. Anthony B. Falsetti - Gainesville, FL - ?
- Dr. Barry Logan - Willow Grove, Pennsylvania - Forensic Chemist
- Dr. Bill Rodriguez - the Army Defense expert in Maryland - Anthropology/Taphonony
- Dr. Gary W. Litman - St. Petersburg, FL - ?
- Dr. Henry Lee - West Haven, CT
- Dr. Jane Bock - Boulder, Colorado - Univ of CO - Botany/plants
- Dr. Jeffrey Danzinger - Psychiatric - Maitland, FL
- Dr. John Leeson - National Center for Forensic Science - Winter Springs, FL - digital forensics
- Dr. Karl Reich - Independent Forensics - Lombard, IL - ?
- Dr. Kathy Reichs - Charlotte, NC - Anthropology - did exam on Caylee's remains/bones
- Dr. Kenneth Furton - listed under University Medical & Forensic - West Palm Beach, FL - Expert Chemist, drug analysis
- Dr. Larry Kobilinsky - John Jay College of Criminal Justice - NY, NY - DNA Expert
- Dr. Marcella Fierro - Henrico, VA - ?
- Dr. Mark Cunningham - Plano, TX - ?
- Dr. Phillip Resnick - W.O. Walker Center - Cleveland, OH - Hospital - Psychiatry Dept
- Dr. Robert Middleberg - National Medical Services - Willow Grove, PA - with Dr. Barry Logan
- Dr. Scott Fairgrieve - Laurentian Univ - Sudbury, ON - analysis human remains - Forensic Anthropology/Pathologist
- Dr. Stephan Rose - listed under Univ Medical with Dr. Kenneth Furton - West Palm Beach, FL
- Dr. Timothy Huntington - Concordia University - Entomology Expert - Seward, NE - Entomology/insects
- Dr. Werner Spitz - Michigan - did autopsy on Caylee remains - Forensic Pathology
- Dr. William Anderson - Forensic Dimensions - Lake Mary, FL - ?
- Dr. William Weitz - Psychologist - Boca Raton, FL
- Jennifer Fernandez - consultant ? - Kissimmee and Orlando, FL
- John Weiss - consultant ? - Tallahassee, FL
- Josh Restivo - Access Forensics - St. Louis, MO
- Larry Daniels - Guardian Digital Forensics - Raleigh, NC - replaced by Dr John Leeson
- Nick/Nicholas Patraco - Jamaica, NY - Expert on death hair in trunk
- Physical Evidence Consultant - The Financial Center - Cape Coral, FL - ?
- Richard Eikelboom - Netherlands and Conifer, CO - DNA Expert
- Selma Eikelboom - Netherlands and Conifer, CO - DNA Expert
- Richard Gabriel - jury consultant - Los Angeles, CA

Does this mean that all the "expert" witnesses who testified or did work for her defense team haven't been paid? How can that be? I thought that's where the $200,000 picture money went. And since she was indigent, weren't some of those costs paid by the taxpayers?

Does this mean that all the "expert" witnesses who testified or did work for her defense team haven't been paid? How can that be? I thought that's where the $200,000 picture money went. And since she was indigent, weren't some of those costs paid by the taxpayers?

I believe she only added those names to her bankruptcy filing to "PAD" it and make it look like she was overwhelmingly in debt, when that is NOT the truth.

If the experts had not been paid, they would surely have already filed a Proof of Claim asking for their money and showing UNPAID bills.

If none of these attorney or expert "creditors" file a proof of claim, who does that leave?

IMO, the IRS, the OCSO, and the State of FL should all be automatically excluded from BK since they are government agencies. Any amounts awarded in the law suits against her may be excluded.

Does that only leave the telephone bill, credit card bill, the rental agency and the ambulance fee with amounts insufficient to even file for a BK.

Wouldn't it be great if the Judge just outright denies her BK filing?

I believe she only added those names to her bankruptcy filing to "PAD" it and make it look like she was overwhelmingly in debt, when that is NOT the truth.

If the experts had not been paid, they would surely have already filed a Proof of Claim asking for their money and showing UNPAID bills.

Unless Baez comes up with an itemized (done at the time, not after the BK filed) bill for his services, I hope someone finally throws the book at him.
Wonder what the penalty is for filing a false BK claim ? I wouldn't put it past those two to come up with this amount to make it look like she was swimming in debt!

If none of these attorney or expert "creditors" file a proof of claim, who does that leave?

IMO, the IRS, the OCSO, and the State of FL should all be automatically excluded from BK since they are government agencies. Any amounts awarded in the law suits against her may be excluded.

Does that only leave the telephone bill, credit card bill, the rental agency and the ambulance fee with amounts insufficient to even file for a BK.

Wouldn't it be great if the Judge just outright denies her BK filing?

- Adventist Florida Hospital - $ 200 [from Nov 2007 to present]
- Alliance One Collection Agency for STATE of Florida debt of $ 4,153.91
- AT&T Mobility - Collection Agency - $ 1,403.32
- Baez - $ 500,000 [though she said she really does not owe this]
- Florida Dept Law Enforcement - $ 61,505.12
- Internal Revenue Service - $ 68,540 [filed Proof of Claim $ 80,855.11]
- Metropolitan Bureau of Inv - $ 10,283.90
- Orange County Florida Clerk of Court - $ 495.00
- Orange County Sheriff's Office - $ 145,660.21 [filed Proof of Claim]
- State of Florida - $ 50.00
- Roy Kronk - civil suit
- Tim Miller/Texas EquuSearch - civil suit
- Tribute MasterCard - $ 1,250
- Zenaida Gonzalez - civil suit
- Ambulance added 4/4/2013 $ 921.15 [filed Proof of Claim]

None of the attorneys listed as Creditors have a $$ amount listed on the bankruptcy filing, and none have filed a Proof of Claim for any amount.

- Ann Finnel
- Linda Kenney Baden
- Terry Lenamon
- Todd Macaluso

- David Norris - Univ of CO Environmental Dept - Boulder, CO [assoc. with Dr. Jane Bock]
- Dr. Anthony B. Falsetti - Gainesville, FL - ?
- Dr. Bill Rodriguez - the Army Defense expert in Maryland - Anthropology/Taphonony
- Dr. Gary W. Litman - St. Petersburg, FL - ?
- Dr. John Leeson - National Center for Forensic Science - Winter Springs, FL - digital forensics
- Dr. Karl Reich - Independent Forensics - Lombard, IL - ?
- Dr. Kathy Reichs - Charlotte, NC - Anthropology - did exam on Caylee's remains/bones
- Dr. Kenneth Furton - listed under University Medical & Forensic - West Palm Beach, FL - Expert Chemist, drug analysis
- Dr. Larry Kobilinsky - John Jay College of Criminal Justice - NY, NY - DNA Expert
- Dr. Marcella Fierro - Henrico, VA - ?
- Dr. Mark Cunningham - Plano, TX - ?
- Dr. Phillip Resnick - W.O. Walker Center - Cleveland, OH - Hospital - Psychiatry Dept
- Dr. Robert Middleberg - National Medical Services - Willow Grove, PA - with Dr. Barry Logan
- Dr. Scott Fairgrieve - Laurentian Univ - Sudbury, ON - analysis human remains - Forensic Anthropology/Pathologist
- Dr. Stephan Rose - listed under Univ Medical with Dr. Kenneth Furton - West Palm Beach, FL
- Dr. Timothy Huntington - Concordia University - Entomology Expert - Seward, NE - Entomology/insects
- Dr. Werner Spitz - Michigan - did autopsy on Caylee remains - Forensic Pathology
- Dr. William Anderson - Forensic Dimensions - Lake Mary, FL - ?
- Jennifer Fernandez - consultant ? - Kissimmee and Orlando, FL
- John Weiss - consultant ? - Tallahassee, FL
- Larry Daniels - Guardian Digital Forensics - Raleigh, NC - replaced by Dr John Leeson
- Physical Evidence Consultant - The Financial Center - Cape Coral, FL - ?

This list of so-called "creditors" is just plain silly - the rules for indigency defendants are quite clear - either they are approved for payment by the JAC or they are working pro-bono.
Ann Finnell for example knew perfectly well she was working pro-bono and even some of her travel expenses were not approved. No defendant can be held responsible for expenses accrued during a trial when the court has approved their indigent status.

All lawyers know that - I don't understand what her BK lawyers thought they were pulling here except again going for the sympathy vote. And trying to get to look like she is overwhelmed with debt and no possible future for repayment and therefore exempt from any type of payment of future earnings along with her discharge.

Surely the BK court is not that "unaware".

He has had the habit of last minute filing's. Probably hoping no one goes through it with a fine tooth comb. Ya know, same ole, same ole.

- Adventist Florida Hospital - $ 200 [from Nov 2007 to present]
- Alliance One Collection Agency for STATE of Florida debt of $ 4,153.91
- AT&T Mobility - Collection Agency - $ 1,403.32
- Baez - $ 500,000 [though she said she really does not owe this]
- Florida Dept Law Enforcement - $ 61,505.12
- Internal Revenue Service - $ 68,540 [filed Proof of Claim $ 80,855.11]
- Metropolitan Bureau of Inv - $ 10,283.90
- Orange County Florida Clerk of Court - $ 495.00
- Orange County Sheriff's Office - $ 145,660.21 [filed Proof of Claim]
- State of Florida - $ 50.00
- Roy Kronk - civil suit
- Tim Miller/Texas EquuSearch - civil suit
- Tribute MasterCard - $ 1,250
- Zenaida Gonzalez - civil suit
- Ambulance added 4/4/2013 $ 921.15 [filed Proof of Claim]

Thanks for putting all this info together (including the attorneys and experts lists above). It sure puts everything in an easy format to understand. Great job!

I had forgot about the state LE's big claim (was that court costs?) and the Met Bureau's claim. I hope that someone puts a bug in their ear to get their ducks in a row and file their proof of claim before the time runs out.

If the Judge ruled that FCA was liable for investigative costs and she fails to make payments, does that put her in contempt of court? Can the BK Judge overrule the Superior Court Judge?

JB may have big problems either way.

If he does file a proof of claim, he could be in trouble with the State (for lying in court), the State Bar (submitting a fraudulent bill to a client and lying in court), and the IRS (if he wrote it off).

If he doesn't file one, he could make FCA mad and that would not be a good thing.

- Ann Finnel
- Linda Kenney Baden
- Terry Lenamon
- Todd Macaluso

- Dr. Anthony B. Falsetti - Gainesville, FL - ? Univ FL Forensic Anthropology
- Dr. Gary W. Litman - St. Petersburg, FL - ? All Children's Hosp - Dept Molecular Genetics - Research
- Dr. Karl Reich - Independent Forensics - Lombard, IL - ? Chemist - Molecular Biology - DNA
- Dr. Marcella Fierro - Henrico, VA - ? Forensic Pathology
- Dr. Mark Cunningham - Plano, TX - ? Clinical & Forensic Psychologist
- Dr. William Anderson - Forensic Dimensions - Lake Mary, FL - ? Clinical Pathology
- Jennifer Fernandez - consultant ? - Kissimmee and Orlando, FL - Court Reporting
- John Weiss - consultant ? - Tallahassee, FL - Attorney - Florida Bar Grievance
- Physical Evidence Consultant - The Financial Center - Cape Coral, FL - ? Bodyguard? - Detective Armored Car Services; Security; Investigative

Edited to fill in info on people with a "?"

I had to thank EVERY post on this page! You guys are amazing! Caylee, I haven't forgotten about you sweetheart, but I have been seeking Justice For Travis. I'm sure you have met him! :) A special thanks to TT for all of his/her hard work and dedication.....

Ot but I think Alan has been making her laugh as well.

The Bankruptcy Trustee is demanding that Casey Anthony turn over her COMPUTER
She claimed a laptop as exempt in her bankruptcy filing.

They say "the laptop may have value substantially beyond the allowed exemptions and/or may contain financial information or information that may lead to assets."

"The Trustee has requested the turn-over of the computer from Debtor's counsel.
Debtor's counsel has represented that there is nothing of value to the Bankruptcy Estate on the computer and has not turned over the computer."

EXHIBIT A
letter to Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney(s) on April 11, 2013
"It is also become evident after the hearing of April 9, 2013, that I am going to need to inquire in much more detail the financial transactions that Ms. Anthony had with her counsel. I have written to Mr. Baez requesting the information on an informal basis. I have not had a response from him as of yet. This is to request of Mr. Greene and his office, and any other lawyers that may have been working on her case and not in his office, to provide me with detail lists of the gifts which she received and from whom these gifts came. I will, of course, protect the identity of the people. I would appreciate this as quickly as possible."

Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer
Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger
(Entered: 05/20/2013)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMXh4Q2ZCWmx6Y28/edit?usp=sharing

The Bankruptcy Trustee is demanding that Casey Anthony turn over her COMPUTER
She claimed a laptop as exempt in her bankruptcy filing.

They say "the laptop may have value substantially beyond the allowed exemptions and/or may contain financial information or information that may lead to assets."

"The Trustee has requested the turn-over of the computer from Debtor's counsel.
Debtor's counsel has represented that there is nothing of value to the Bankruptcy Estate on the computer and has not turned over the computer."

EXHIBIT A
letter to Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney(s) on April 11, 2013
"It is also become evident after the hearing of April 9, 2013, that I am going to need to inquire in much more detail the financial transactions that Ms. Anthony had with her counsel. I have written to Mr. Baez requesting the information on an informal basis. I have not had a response from him as of yet. This is to request of Mr. Greene and his office, and any other lawyers that may have been working on her case and not in his office, to provide me with detail lists of the gifts which she received and from whom these gifts came. I will, of course, protect the identity of the people. I would appreciate this as quickly as possible."

Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer
Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger
(Entered: 05/20/2013)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMXh4Q2ZCWmx6Y28/edit?usp=sharing

I guess they thought this BK would be just a formality! Thank goodness this trustee is scrupulously examining her accounts - I bet she is in for a shock!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back