Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought she packed her bags and went to the Middle East to join ISIS. :crazy:

I wonder how Casey Anthony took the news about Jodi Arias getting life without parole? There are also prospect that James Holmes and Dzokhar Tsarnaev could get the death penalty. :crazy:
They wouldn't have her.

:mad: I'm waiting for a big old Florida sink hole to open up and swallow her into the pits of hell.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Seems OCA still has her suckers.

IMO, she should forgo trying to sell her life story and simply write a "how to get by in life by being a mooch" book - at least it would be the truth and be based upon almost a decade of experience. It could be classified as a combo autobiography and grifting for dummies.

I can t stand that lying horse face. She drove her dead baby around in the trunk of her car. Never will forget Zanny the nanny and taking the cops through the gate to her fake universal office job. The jury were morons. Who bought her a new house and that nice Fitbit HR?

I can t stand that lying horse face. She drove her dead baby around in the trunk of her car. Never will forget Zanny the nanny and taking the cops through the gate to her fake universal office job. The jury were morons. Who bought her a new house and that nice Fitbit HR?

Supposedly it is the house of one of the PIs from her trial, McKenna. I hate how they protect her. I get defense attorneys are giving the accused their rights, but when they coddle and protect like Mason, this PI, or Wilmott from Jodi Arias team, I don't get it. At least Baez seems to have cut ties with her.

She isn't even breaking a sweat. It's hot in the south now (especially Florida) and she's in pants. She might be going for a walk, but she sure ain't walking or jogging. I run in the mid-morning in the south and I'm always super sweaty during/after my run. It's especially noticeable if I'm wearing a light colored, lightweight shirt like her gray one- it would have much darker parts made wet/dark with sweat. No one wears running pants like she has on in the south to run (shorts and capris, yes....full running pants/tights....no that would be miserable!).

She's not on a jog. She's just walking around in athletic gear with her hair, sunglasses, etc looking all "cute" and having he picture taken.

I never got how she often wore jeans in Florida. I would be a sweaty mess and I'm never hot! The pics remind me of the video where Kathy Belich asked her why she was walking like that (I forget the word she used...she was swinging her hips)

She isn't even breaking a sweat. It's hot in the south now (especially Florida) and she's in pants. She might be going for a walk, but she sure ain't walking or jogging. I run in the mid-morning in the south and I'm always super sweaty during/after my run. It's especially noticeable if I'm wearing a light colored, lightweight shirt like her gray one- it would have much darker parts made wet/dark with sweat. No one wears running pants like she has on in the south to run (shorts and capris, yes....full running pants/tights....no that would be miserable!).

She's not on a jog. She's just walking around in athletic gear with her hair, sunglasses, etc looking all "cute" and having he picture taken.

She looks hefty to me. I think she's trying to hide the fact she's gained weight, thus the black pants rather than shorts.

She looks hefty to me. I think she's trying to hide the fact she's gained weight, thus the black pants rather than shorts.
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I agree.

I'm surprised she barely has any contact with Cindy nowadays, thought she'd still keep in touch to manipulate and have someone to throw tantrums at! Wonder if she has met her brothers newborn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is vile, and agree pics look staged imo.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

You can see the photographer standing there taking her pic in the reflection of her sunglasses. Would she just continue to power walk without a care with a guy standing there taking pics? Doubtfully. She'd be running away and hiding her face or cursing him out if it wasn't a set up. And they can be seen in the reflection in most of the pics even though the background is changing. I wonder how much the DM paid for the pics?

MOO

I'm surprised she barely has any contact with Cindy nowadays, thought she'd still keep in touch to manipulate and have someone to throw tantrums at! Wonder if she has met her brothers newborn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're useless to her now that the Dr. Phil $$$ has been tapped out... The girl's moved on to Country Clubs and charity events. This is the life she's always thought she deserved anyway, the world she used to "act" like she lived in, with nannies, trust funds, big bank accounts, important sounding jobs, etc...

Those pics make me sick. She still has that same pretentious, hoity-toity look pasted on her face... I can't even look at her without wanting to smack it off...

The event she's at supports women and their strength. Funny, supporting something that celebrates women, when she killed one... Her just breathing free air infuriates me... But a charity event :banghead:... Lord knows, there's absolutely nothing charitable that runs through that girls veins... Just. Cold. Blood.

Fca will never be anything more than an actress. Posing as a socialite. Or whatever... But, she will never belong, or be accepted by anyone other than her little circle. And even them, they're just letting her tag along until they're done tolerating her, or using her for their own agendas...

All jmo.

She is vile, and agree pics look staged imo.

I wish she'd slither back under that rock. 2000 sq ft house? No assets my a$$. Why is karma taking sooo long??!

ETA: Gosh I wish I hadn't looked. Grrrrr!!!

There are rumors that she is in an on again/off relationship with McKenna.

There are rumors that she is in an on again/off relationship with McKenna.
Shocker...Most of us don't get a 2,000 square foot house in West Palm Beach for nothing... She's gotta earn her keep somehow, and an actual real job earning money seems to be beneath fca...

There's nothing in this world that girl cares about more than boys, and I seriously doubt there's any good, quality date worthy men knocking on her door... And there never will... I hope the reports are true, that's a little karma...

All jmo.

Do Tell BigFatMommaDog. Sometimes those things end up taking people down.

I just can't believe this gal is living a happy slappy life. It blows my mind.

The GREAT news is that she will never be accepted in society. Ever. She is going to continue to sleep with old dudes for money, and that must be a Hell in itself. She will continue to be reviled by everyone except some pervy guys. And I bet she has to work pretty hard for the money.

There is a Hell on Earth, and she's living it. But she has another one coming. In some ways I see it as more of a punishment.

Tmz has an article up, not sure how to link it. Interestingly states her pr guy has been negotiating said interview since her acquittal. Thanks bankruptcy lawyers, what an effing joke!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back