Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What does all this mean? She gets out of paying taxes too? I was under the impression you could never get free of those.....?

My firewall won't allow me to open those links... and I don't see them anywhere else on the web. Interest in OCA was flushed down the toilet bowl a long time ago.

I do send fond wishes to those here that keep the faith for little Caylee.

Hmmm, in case other people have issues with the links, here are the pdf's.

Attachments

• Casey Bankruptcy FINAL REPORT Jan 30 2015.pdf
    241.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Casey bankruptcy KRONK Third Motion more time January 21 2015.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 21
I wonder if they received a final decision on the bankruptcy fraud investigation?

Sounds to me like the trustee and the lawyer decided to get their fees and expenses from what was left of the
$25,000 rather than let the bank continue to drain it out from the account. They were first in line to get the money anyway.

The BK is over but the two civil trials are still going forth as far as we know.

JMOO and I'm not a lawyer.

So Casey Anthony owes the IRS $32,951.11 And she does not have to pay it? Am I understanding this right? Thanks :)

i saw a story on radaronline ( i know i know LOL!!!) and it featured that baez will also get stiffed ( i think it was $400,000) for his work in the case... i sure hope she does not weasel out of the IRS dues

I went to the radaronline site and found there was an "exclusive" article about Baez getting stiffed by FCA which may mean they paid someone for it. I do not intend to click on it and/or read it. They also listed an article about FCA and her money making scheme to have another baby and another article with FCA claiming the babysitter was real. More rehashing, I assume, though it sounds like they may be testing the waters to see how much the public is still interested in FCA.

I don't care what CA did...or writes I wouldn't watch it, read it or buy it. She is pond scum.

I went to the radaronline site and found there was an "exclusive" article about Baez getting stiffed by FCA which may mean they paid someone for it. I do not intend to click on it and/or read it. They also listed an article about FCA and her money making scheme to have another baby and another article with FCA claiming the babysitter was real. More rehashing, I assume, though it sounds like they may be testing the waters to see how much the public is still interested in FCA.

I haven't looked at that website, but did read similar articles in various online newspapers- what was impressive was that after all this time, each article generated hundreds of comments, which were 99% critical of Anthony, Baez and everyone associated with her. People haven't forgotten at all, and I think it's still very
doubtful she could make much money from her 'story'..

She is yesterdays news and I don't think anyone in their right mind would buy her story of all lies. If anyone tried, the whole backlash would flair back up. Anyone smart will stay clear of her.

I live in South West Florida!
Every day I drive by at least 4 or 5 AMSCOT's
Every time I see the name I think of her and that baby in the trunk of her car parked at AMSCOT!
So there s not a day she doesn't enter my mind.

I cannot believe the got out of paying the taxes. If the bankruptcy is closed, will the civil cases now move back to Orlando?

Why aren't any of these article coming out of the Florida, news papers or other media outlets? Are they afraid of the backlash that the community would have? Strange

I cannot believe the got out of paying the taxes. If the bankruptcy is closed, will the civil cases now move back to Orlando?

Right. What does the Trustees paying themselves have to do with the civil cases? If anything?

The federal BK filing included the civil suits and the judge accepted them as part of the BK. Then, he ruled that the suits could continue beyond the BK scope. Does that mean the suits are still considered federal cases or did he throw them back to the state level?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back