Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haven't been following this case that closely but here are some docs that have been filed

Motions/Suponeas Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger TO Mark Lippman(manager of Caylee's Fund Foundation; TMZ and E!Entertainment
The motions requests all documents be submitted by Sept 19, 2014 (I haven't seen any articles or updates to court case if they have complied)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIazNzZVU4YW02Wm8/edit?pli=1 AUGUST 28, 2014
Notice of 2004 Examination of Mark R. Lippman, Manager of Caylee's Fund Foundation, Inc..

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVmN2UWlJa0RKYmc/edit?pli=1 AUGUST 28, 2014
Notice of 2004 Examination of TMZ. Ducas Tecum

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpITWNXdlJ2V04zSnM/edit?pli=1 AUGUST 28, 2014
Notice of 2004 Examination of E! Entertainment Ducas Tecum.

Haven't been following this case that closely but here are some docs that have been filed

Motions/Suponeas Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger TO Mark Lippman(manager of Caylee's Fund Foundation; TMZ and E!Entertainment
The motions requests all documents be submitted by Sept 19, 2014 (I haven't seen any articles or updates to court case if they have complied)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIazNzZVU4YW02Wm8/edit?pli=1 AUGUST 28, 2014
Notice of 2004 Examination of Mark R. Lippman, Manager of Caylee's Fund Foundation, Inc..

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVmN2UWlJa0RKYmc/edit?pli=1 AUGUST 28, 2014
Notice of 2004 Examination of TMZ. Ducas Tecum

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpITWNXdlJ2V04zSnM/edit?pli=1 AUGUST 28, 2014
Notice of 2004 Examination of E! Entertainment Ducas Tecum.

Thanks for bringing us all these documents. I had not realized the deadline for submission of the records was Sept 19th.
The BK trustee has had them for almost a week now if they were produced on time. I wish one of our WSs could help him review any and all the requested documents to decipher the contents and follow the money trails back to FCA.

According to my count, tomorrow would be the 30th day unless they have extended the date?

Hi
Yes, today, OCT 8, marks 30 days since the hearing and I have yet to find any news or filings or decision from the Judge on the case.

I also haven't found any court filings in regards to the Subpoena's issued to Mark Lippman, TMZ or E! Entertainment..the date for them to submit documents was Sept 19, 2014

According to my count, tomorrow would be the 30th day unless they have extended the date?

Wonder why no news. It's time. Sure hope the trustee wasn't just humoring the irate and hoping the story sunk back into the week before yesterday's news. :(

I would write to them but don't think they would respond to me....
What is happening?

Maybe we need a good investigative reporter to knock on some doors and demand some answers.
I fear that the trustee might try to whitewash any questionable information just to end this farce.
I don't believe they can grant the BK though until they settle or dismiss the law suits, can they?

Maybe we need a good investigative reporter to knock on some doors and demand some answers.
I fear that the trustee might try to whitewash any questionable information just to end this farce.
I don't believe they can grant the BK though until they settle or dismiss the law suits, can they?
BBM - Yeah, somebody like Kathi Belich, who has never swallowed the Anthony Kool-aid, unlike others.

maybe we need a good investigative reporter to knock on some doors and demand some answers.
I don't believe they can grant the bk though until they settle or dismiss the law suits, can they?

BBM

Yah, I think they have to determine whether or not the Kronk and ZG lawsuits are dischargeable before the bankruptcy can be discharged. How everything proceeds comes down to the decision on whether there was defamation/malicious intent. I believe a civil suit gets put on hold, or a stay, once the debtor files bankruptcy, unless there's a response filed claiming defamation (one of several non dischargeable debts) ... Then I'm pretty sure that part (decision of whether there's defamation) becomes a part of the bankruptcy case...

All jmo.

This baby will NEVER receive justice, and my heart continues to break. It seems like only yesterday. :(

Hi
Yes, today, OCT 8, marks 30 days since the hearing and I have yet to find any news or filings or decision from the Judge on the case.

I also haven't found any court filings in regards to the Subpoena's issued to Mark Lippman, TMZ or E! Entertainment..the date for them to submit documents was Sept 19, 2014
It sure seems like everything has come to a stand still with the bankruptcy. I wonder if it means there is an actual investigation going on and if everything has been put on hold till it is determined if the bankruptcy is a fraud? Mayne just wishful thinking on my part.

It sure seems like everything has come to a stand still with the bankruptcy. I wonder if it means there is an actual investigation going on and if everything has been put on hold till it is determined if the bankruptcy is a fraud? Mayne just wishful thinking on my part.

I like your way of thinking!

I am trying to prepare myself to be disappointed. That's the way it usually works with the Anthonys. Now Casey has lucked upon the lazy administrators, who only investigated after public pressure and complaints to the regional manager.... they
were ready to wrap it up, having assured themselves they were to be paid, and were not concerned with the pretty obvious fraud IMO... so No, I don't think much of an investigation is going on. They requested information from Radar etc but I didn't see where they demanded information from her biggest creditor, Baez and his pseudo bill for $500K.

I am trying to prepare myself to be disappointed. That's the way it usually works with the Anthonys. Now Casey has lucked upon the lazy administrators, who only investigated after public pressure and complaints to the regional manager.... they
were ready to wrap it up, having assured themselves they were to be paid, and were not concerned with the pretty obvious fraud IMO... so No, I don't think much of an investigation is going on. They requested information from Radar etc but I didn't see where they demanded information from her biggest creditor, Baez and his pseudo bill for $500K.

BBM

I think this is what it all boils down to... $$$$ ... I also agree, the bk fraud is very obvious... I think perhaps when you're dealing with experienced bully types like CM, who know how to cheat the system and bury/hide/conceal evidence, etc, it could lead to a much more complicated and costly investigation ... which then, of course, requires a more tenacious and dedicated investigator. Someone who sees their job as something more than just a paycheck, or a fast buck... There are those out there, thank God, who want to make a difference, that rise to a challenge and don't take the easy road, but, unfortunately, no one matching that description was assigned to this particular case. IMO.

All jmo.

Hi

It's been a month since the documents were to be submitted (were they?) and 16 days (over two weeks) since the 30 day decision was due.
Maybe we are not supposed to be counting weekends and holidays or maybe we are not supposed to be paying attention at all. I feel sure that FCA isn't doing any counting!

It's been a month since the documents were to be submitted (were they?) and 16 days (over two weeks) since the 30 day decision was due.
Maybe we are not supposed to be counting weekends and holidays or maybe we are not supposed to be paying attention at all. I feel sure that FCA isn't doing any counting!

BBM

I'm afraid that's probably what they're hoping. A few subpoenas to satisfy the public demands, with the hope that it will calm things down... Unfortunately we won't know if the documents were received by the deadline, the only way we will know anything is by watching the docket. We know there's been no order for jbaez to turn anything over, as well as ga/ca's financial records, so how thorough of an investigation can they be doing? I really doubt Lippmann's records will show anything incriminating! And without following the ga/ca money trail and jbaez's records for the $500,000 and the tmz photos, they're not going to get anywhere... That's IF they were trying. If I give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they know it's all buried or concealed and they're not going to get anywhere with these scammers, no matter how hard they try... But, I'm not in the mood to give em the benefit because they hardly investigated the first time around, even with numerous fraud complaints, they were satisfied with the $25,000 for their own personal/financial reasons (imo), and because lying to the federal government is supposed to be against the law - for everyone. NOTHING but lies... Is everyone allowed to lie, conceal assets, and say whatever we want under the penalty of perjury???

eta... If anything, the value of her "life story" should have been valued at more than $25,000... Especially with the new evidence that's come out...

All jmo.

This baby will NEVER receive justice, and my heart continues to break. It seems like only yesterday. :(

How anyone can believe that this wasn't a Murder 1 case I'll never understand. A baby doesn't walk off to dump herself in a swamp, duct taped and double bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Baez sees Caylee's precious face every night when he closes his eyes to sleep.
Poor sweet baby.

How anyone can believe that this wasn't a Murder 1 case I'll never understand. A baby doesn't walk off to dump herself in a swamp, duct taped and double bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Baez sees Caylee's precious face every night when he closes his eyes to sleep.
Poor sweet baby.

I hope that they are all haunted by what they have done to Caylee. CA, GA, JB, Dr. P, even the judge, who bent over backwards to lead JB and CM along and, IMO, helped create this travesty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back