Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope it is not dischargeable!!

JMO

Prepare yourself for disappointment - it seems that's how it goes with this case.
Since I started following this kind of case I have found out that our legal system is only there to protect the criminal. No one else's rights matter except the offender, and nothing is allowed to infringe on his rights...

Prepare yourself for disappointment - it seems that's how it goes with this case.
Since I started following this kind of case I have found out that our legal system is only there to protect the criminal. No one else's rights matter except the offender, and nothing is allowed to infringe on his rights...

You are right....I have hung on way too long...over and out...time to move on...love you guys (it's over...no resolution)

She got a second chance at life when she got away with murder. Is she ever gonna get a job, go back to school or do anything productive with her life or just take up space?

She got a second chance at life when she got away with murder. Is she ever gonna get a job, go back to school or do anything productive with her life or just take up space?

Of course not! She will leech off of others. That's her MO.

The bankruptcy trustee has WITHDRAWN his Motion to make her turn over her computer!

Notice of Withdrawal of Trustee's Motion to Compel Turn-Over of Debtors Computer

Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger
(Entered: 07/29/2013)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpINExoZ3RQZk01cDA/edit?usp=sharing

Also, it is not known what the status of the Texas EquuSearch civil suit is, within the bankruptcy case?
TES had a deadline of July 23rd to RE-file their Complaint, but nothing was filed on the bankruptcy docket.
Has TES backed out, and withdrawn their civil suit?

when I compare the way the BK TTEE's role was originally represented with the "progress" made thus far, the words farce, pretense, charade, joke, deception, trick, ruse, artifice, evasion, sham, misrepresentation, evasion, posturing, subterfuge and travesty come to mind

The bankruptcy trustee has WITHDRAWN his Motion to make her turn over her computer!

Notice of Withdrawal of Trustee's Motion to Compel Turn-Over of Debtors Computer

Also, it is not known what the status of the Texas EquuSearch civil suit is, within the bankruptcy case?
TES had a deadline of July 23rd to RE-file their Complaint, but nothing was filed on the bankruptcy docket.
This guy obviously just cared about getting his money...and poof, he's gone. Oh, he made a good show of it for awhile...probably when folks were busy providing him with info...but IMO he could care less. What else is new?

when I compare the way the BK TTEE's role was originally represented with the "progress" made thus far, the words farce, pretense, charade, joke, deception, trick, ruse, artifice, evasion, sham, misrepresentation, evasion, posturing, subterfuge and travesty come to mind
Makes me ill all over again!!

I can't get that link to open- where did you find this information? Is it in the news? I can't say I'm surprised, seems like they just don't want to bother doing their jobs.

I can't get that link to open- where did you find this information? Is it in the news? I can't say I'm surprised, seems like they just don't want to bother doing their jobs.
It's there...short and sweet (hope it's ok to include):

NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION
TO COMPEL TURN-OVER OF DEBTOR’S COMPUTER
Stephen L. Meininger, Chapter 7 Trustee, by and through his undersigned attorney, files
this Withdrawal of its Motion to Compel Turn-Over of Debtor’s Computer filed May 20, 2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Dj...it?usp=sharing

It is directly from the bankruptcy docket.
Maybe the local news will pick up on it tomorrow?
So depressing!
So much information they could have investigated, but did not.

Since legal professionals are required to explain their basis for motions that they request ~ it seems they should also provide their reasoning behind withdrawal of the motions, as well. We are left to wonder what went on behind closed doors. So much for the SunShine Laws.

I have become very cynical about our legal system and can now only wonder what perversion of justice will come next.

Why didn't the Anthonys speak out for Caylee as passionately as they did their daughter? Why didn't the President speak out for her? Why weren't there organized marches in protest of the injustice she suffered? Why was there never any hint of the consideration of Federal charges? Why was her only "support system" allowed to perjure themselves with no penalty?

And why does the injustice seem to advance as time goes on?

Sorry. Rant. Over.

Since legal professionals are required to explain their basis for motions that they request ~ it seems they should also provide their reasoning behind withdrawal of the motions, as well. We are left to wonder what went on behind closed doors. So much for the SunShine Laws.

I have become very cynical about our legal system and can now only wonder what perversion of justice will come next.

Why didn't the Anthonys speak out for Caylee as passionately as they did their daughter? Why didn't the President speak out for her? Why weren't there organized marches in protest of the injustice she suffered? Why was there never any hint of the consideration of Federal charges? Why was her only "support system" allowed to perjure themselves with no penalty?

Sorry. Rant. Over.

I could not agree more. I guess the world has bigger fish to fry. What they don't know is that the biggest evil is found in a mother who slaughters the very defensless offspring that she should protect. Other murderes resulting from drugs, passion or money simply does not compare to this monster. Sky is the limit for Casey Marie Anthony I guess. I give up.

It is so sad. The little fish get lost in the pond. I will always have a special place in my heart for Caylee. She deserves so much more.

May all of those living off of blood money pay in one way or another.

Wow. I had such high hopes that finally, someone would stand up for what is right, and not be bullied/intimidated/snowed by the charade that her "team" puts on.

I guess they never even bothered to make baez prove that he was owed the fees he is claiming he is owed? Even though FCA said, under oath, that she didn't believe she owed him anything? Do they not see the scam taking place right under their noses, or don't they care?

I've lost all hope that she will ever be held accountable for anything. And I guess baez can keep stepping over the ethical line, and it is just A-Okay.

I, too, am disappointed with the way things keep going, but here is what I would like to see at this point. Everyone just leave her alone. Let her go on with her life. Don't give her any reason to need a legal team to fight for her and they will all go on with their lives. If she tries to sell her lies, there will be backlash, and it will blow over without much fanfare as has all of the other "books" that have come out from her side. She will not make that much, if any, and whatever she does make, she will blow through in no time. When all of that has happened, she will be back to where she was before: living and mooching off of others. It shouldn't take long for people to realize she is no "cash cow" and they will start expecting her to pull her own weight, which we all know ain't gonna happen. It will be at some point after this that she will resort back to her old self, and then it will just be a matter of time. She will reoffend. She will get caught. And she will eventually pay. I, for one, will be waiting to see it. Karma is a bit@h but she has the patience of a saint. All MOO.

I, too, am disappointed with the way things keep going, but here is what I would like to see at this point. Everyone just leave her alone. Let her go on with her life. Don't give her any reason to need a legal team to fight for her and they will all go on with their lives. If she tries to sell her lies, there will be backlash, and it will blow over without much fanfare as has all of the other "books" that have come out from her side. She will not make that much, if any, and whatever she does make, she will blow through in no time. When all of that has happened, she will be back to where she was before: living and mooching off of others. It shouldn't take long for people to realize she is no "cash cow" and they will start expecting her to pull her own weight, which we all know ain't gonna happen. It will be at some point after this that she will resort back to her old self, and then it will just be a matter of time. She will reoffend. She will get caught. And she will eventually pay. I, for one, will be waiting to see it. Karma is a bit@h but she has the patience of a saint. All MOO.

I agree. If she had not gone into hiding and worked on something positive such as getting a job instead of plotting how to beat the system once again, she might be able to support herself by now. As it is she has no visible means of support and I think when this BK is finalized, then most of the people that have been taking care of her will move on get on with their lives. I can't believe this many people have been taking care of her for this long.

JMO

Thanks ThinkTank!

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that this motion was withdrawn since the motion to sell her rights to life story was also withdrawn after both sides agreed that Casey would pay $25,000

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-friend-provide-25000-settlement/story?id=19626759

When asked how Anthony--who has been unemployed for four years and in hiding since 2011--plans on paying the $25,000, attorney Allan Watkins told ABCNews.com, "I understand she's borrowing it from a friend."

Watkins represents trustee Stephen Meininger whose job is to liquidate any of Anthony's potential assets to help pay off her debts.

"We went through in some detail how she's being supported and it's pretty much through friends and people who sympathize with her and her situation," Watkins said.

---------------------------------------------

BBM
The Trustee, Meininger, wanted access to her computer because he thought it may contain information about her assets or finances. So if he believes she is being supported by others then he must believe or was convinced to believe there is nothing on her computer.

Sorry. Rant. Over.

BBM
My thoughts exactly.

Sorry. Rant. Over.

BBM

Just because it happened in one case doesn't mean it was right to happen there either. Besides, if any of those things you listed happened every single time a baby/child was mistreated by their parent, it would be happening every day because I'm sure there is an injustice to a child being done every single day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N2URIQ
Back