Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3oT-2nOYQ"]Cindy Anthony Cousin Calls Radio Show - YouTube[/ame]

Whether or not this motion comes to anything, I am still tickled that the trustee didn't simply rubber-stamp the bankruptcy. He obviously has questions about how this modsnip can live for two years with no money.

But isn't the selling of assets always a possibility is this level of bankruptcy?

I've looked at the motion and it says nothing about FCA receiving ths offer. This BK lawyer says he received it and the offer comes from an individual who wants to prevent FCA or others from publishing...etc.

It also says his offer is not subject to any contingency based on the cooperation or promise of cooperation from Ms Anthony.

So to me this has the feeling of a "hostile takeover" not something she is trying to arrange.

Still reading up on all this, but from what I've read so far, it sounds like if more are interested in placing a bid on the rights to her story it will then go to auction for the highest bidder... And the first person who came to mind, if a bidding war develops and the stakes get really high, is Jeff Ruby... :smile: Right up his alley, and we know how he feels about fca and team. If there's a way to yank that story out of her clutches, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we hear from him in the near future... One can hope. I heart Ruby...

All jmo.

I'm hoping AZ Lawyer will be around later to let us know how the court will proceed with this bid...?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ey-anthony-pregnant-sterilized-who-knows.html

COMMENTS under article:

Trustee’s Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1
Posted by: Mia | Friday, March 15, 2013 at 7:06 PM

-------------------------------------------

Mia, WOO HOO!! They’ve snatched her story rights away from her! KARMA KARMA KARMA!! James M. Schober whoever you are, you are my
HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her six lawyer/handlers will drop her like a hot potato. The baby daddy better pull out his check book, he will be stuck with the sole care and feeding of
this murdering, thieving, lying, lazy, blooding sucking leech. I hope he’s married and she’s ruining his life..
They can all go suck eggs.
Posted by: MaryPoppins | Friday, March 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM

-----------------------------------------------------

Please, please Stephen Meininger, don’t let someone in collusion with Notmom obtain these rights. Mr. Schober is buying them for the right reasons..
No Bella Vita for the babykiller.
Posted by: MaryPoppins | Friday, March 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I just sent the following email to Jim Schober:.
Please reassure those of us in the public that your true intention in bidding on the rights to Casey Anthony’s story is to keep her from profiting off of the
death of her child, and that you are not in collusion with her in any way. As citizens we are very concerned about this travesty of justice..
I will post your response on Hal Bodecker’s blog in the Orlando Sentinel, or feel free to post there personally. Those who are still seeking justice for
Caylee would like very much to hear from you. If you are successful in obtaining the rights, we would find no fault if this is a profitable investment for you as long as she doesn’t make any money off of it.
Posted by: MaryPoppins | Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM

------------------------------------

I received a prompt and lovely response from Jim Schober:
“Thank you. And nice detective work, you’re the first to find me. I will have a statement soon, but rest assured that I have no intention of profit and I am not in collusion with her (or anyone else). Regards, Jim”

What a fine gentleman, I hope no one out bids him. Surely Cheney Mason and Cindy are not eligible to bid since there would be obvious conflict of
interest/collusion there? I know the Trustee cares mainly about finding money for the creditors, but that would be defrauding the court to sell the rights to someone who would funnel money right back to her.
Reply Posted by: MaryPoppins | Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM

More digging required but here is the law firm:
http://www.bartlettschober.com/
Posted by: FSA | Friday, March 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks FSA for the contact info. The great detective work was your doing, I just sent the email.
Posted by: MaryPoppins | Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM

-------------------------------------------------------

jan – Despite what TMZ says, apparently the judge will allow it since the Trustee has already issued a formal notice for bidding. Besides, she has nothing else of value to offer her creditors since she’s still giving the other away for free. JMHO
Posted by: MaryPoppins | Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM

http://www.flmb.uscourts.gov/

Information about bankruptcy. Seems what the trustee did is nothing unusual if filers have any property. I think the trustee filing the motion is just part of the process and will be approved. At least, unless someone files another motion, the outcome will be know 21 days after the date of the motion (03/15/2013).

I wonder why this has not hit main stream media. Only one local entity(Orlanda Sentinel) has posted an article, the rest are from tabloid type papers and most have taken their information from the TMZ article.

JMO

http://www.flmb.uscourts.gov/

Information about bankruptcy. Seems what the trustee did is nothing unusual if filers have any property. I think the trustee filing the motion is just part of the process and will be approved. At least, unless someone files another motion, the outcome will be know 21 days after the date of the motion (03/15/2013).

I wonder why this has not hit main stream media. Only one local entity(Orlanda Sentinel) has posted an article, the rest are from tabloid type papers and most have taken their information from the TMZ article.

JMO

That surprises me also - no local media coverage.
The media covered FCA's response to the motion to take her depo ... but nothing on the BIG NEWS of the Trustee wanting to auction off rights to her story??!!

And the news comes directly from the Bankruptcy court's docket, and I posted it on google docs, then shared it here and on twitter.

Why isn't WFTV and Kathi Belich all over this? with explanations of what it all means, by Bill Sheaffer???

WESH has this:
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...19347296/-/m7dn8mz/-/index.html#ixzz2NoVRU1rt

Trustee seeks auction for Casey Anthony's story
Boynton Beach makes offer to bankruptcy court
Published 9:23 PM EDT Mar 16, 2013

ORLANDO, Fla. —Could there be a bidding war for the rights to sell Casey Anthony's story?

That's the latest development in Anthony's bankruptcy case.

Stephen Meininger, the trustee appointed by the court to determine Casey's available assets, has asked the court to hold an auction.
excerpt

The media covered FCA's response to the motion to take her depo ... but nothing on the BIG NEWS of the Trustee wanting to auction off rights to her story??!!

And the news comes directly from the Bankruptcy court's docket, and I posted it on google docs, then shared it here and on twitter.

Why isn't WFTV and Kathi Belich all over this? with explanations of what it all means, by Bill Sheaffer???

WESH has this:
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...19347296/-/m7dn8mz/-/index.html#ixzz2NoVRU1rt

ORLANDO, Fla. —Could there be a bidding war for the rights to sell Casey Anthony's story?

Stephen Meininger, the trustee appointed by the court to determine Casey's available assets, has asked the court to hold an auction.
excerpt

My bad, it is WESH. The only thing on Orlando Sentinel are comments under an article by Hal B.

JMO

WESH has this:

excerpt

I think they must all be off for the weekend. Even Hal, he has not commented.

Hopefully no one cares. I only care about Karma, that's why I check here.

I may get a penalty from The Great and Powerful, but I would love to see her walk in front of a speeding bus.... And live a long painful life.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ey-anthony-pregnant-sterilized-who-knows.html

comments under article:

trustee’s motion to sell property of the estate and approve auction procedures
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0b7djeamt_bpiqvlmb3zptjbabwc/edit?pli=1
posted by: Mia | friday, march 15, 2013 at 7:06 pm

-------------------------------------------

mia, woo hoo!! They’ve snatched her story rights away from her! Karma karma karma!! James m. Schober whoever you are, you are my
hero!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her six lawyer/handlers will drop her like a hot potato. The baby daddy better pull out his check book, he will be stuck with the sole care and feeding of
this murdering, thieving, lying, lazy, blooding sucking leech. I hope he’s married and she’s ruining his life..
They can all go suck eggs.
Posted by: Marypoppins | friday, march 15, 2013 at 9:01 pm

please, please stephen meininger, don’t let someone in collusion with notmom obtain these rights. Mr. Schober is buying them for the right reasons..
No bella vita for the babykiller.
Posted by: Marypoppins | friday, march 15, 2013 at 9:51 pm

i just sent the following email to jim schober:.
Please reassure those of us in the public that your true intention in bidding on the rights to casey anthony’s story is to keep her from profiting off of the
death of her child, and that you are not in collusion with her in any way. As citizens we are very concerned about this travesty of justice..
I will post your response on hal bodecker’s blog in the orlando sentinel, or feel free to post there personally. Those who are still seeking justice for
caylee would like very much to hear from you. If you are successful in obtaining the rights, we would find no fault if this is a profitable investment for you as long as she doesn’t make any money off of it.
Posted by: Marypoppins | saturday, march 16, 2013 at 12:00 am

------------------------------------

i received a prompt and lovely response from jim schober:
“thank you. And nice detective work, you’re the first to find me. I will have a statement soon, but rest assured that i have no intention of profit and i am not in collusion with her (or anyone else). Regards, jim”

what a fine gentleman, i hope no one out bids him. Surely cheney mason and cindy are not eligible to bid since there would be obvious conflict of
interest/collusion there? I know the trustee cares mainly about finding money for the creditors, but that would be defrauding the court to sell the rights to someone who would funnel money right back to her.
Reply posted by: Marypoppins | saturday, march 16, 2013 at 2:05 am

more digging required but here is the law firm:
http://www.bartlettschober.com/
posted by: Fsa | friday, march 15, 2013 at 11:23 pm

----------------------------------------------------

thanks fsa for the contact info. The great detective work was your doing, i just sent the email.
Posted by: Marypoppins | saturday, march 16, 2013 at 10:24 am

-------------------------------------------------------

jan – despite what tmz says, apparently the judge will allow it since the trustee has already issued a formal notice for bidding. Besides, she has nothing else of value to offer her creditors since she’s still giving the other away for free. Jmho
posted by: Marypoppins | saturday, march 16, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Outstanding Work ThinkTank - Thank You!!!

No, the ethics rules are not laws. Doctors also have ethics rules, and they aren't laws either.

Both lawyers and doctors can lose their licenses for unethical behavior.

Both lawyers and doctors can be sued for malpractice. Malpractice is not illegal either, but neither are most things for which other people can sue you.

IMO the trustee will attempt to "follow the money." IMO whether or not this is successful will depend quite a bit upon the voluntary honesty of the people who are asked questions. IMO some of those people are not so good at honesty....

Yes, but in this case I doubt there would be much in the way of accounting records to examine.

Fun. :) It looks like the Trustee wants to start a bidding war over the rights to Casey's story. Normally, this wouldn't work too well, because no one can force Casey to tell her story, but the one $10,000 offer received thus far is intended to PREVENT her from telling her story. I.e., the bidder wants to own the rights to Casey's story so that Casey can never sell those rights herself. Brilliant IMO. The judge is going to have a hard time turning down this offer, and Casey will lose the one "asset" she really had (although, as I mentioned before, if ZG's attorneys depose her and release the depo online, her "story" would be reduced in value).
:great: :great: :great:

I have turned on the ignore button, it works great! If you are experiencing a problem with a poster, I highly recommend it! Thanks Mods. :)

I just had a thought. Assuming that the Trustee is allowed to auction off KC's rights to "her story", and a bidding war ensues that brings the price up to, let's just say, 2 Million Dollars. Once the Trustee pays OCSO, IRS, OPD, etc, and they realize that she DOES NOT owe JB anything else, who gets the rest of the money? Even paying the court a generous fee, there would still be around a Million Dollars left. Would that go to KC or would it be held for her civil suits? I am wondering because I can't believe that Team KC didn't realize that the court might sell her rights to pay her debts. I CAN, however, picture them realizing that no one in their right mind would pay KCA anything for "her story", and what better way to start a bidding war than to let the courts sell it for her. This thought has given me an uneasy stirring in the pit of my stomach. I'm gonna post this on the lawyer thread and see what they say. Any thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech