Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure, Morgan and Morgan will put up a fight. They will force her to disclose everything and they will ask the real questions about her finances.

I agree with everything you said. I however fell for GA hook line and sinker. I even now think that his congratulating JA for his election win was part of his charade to keep being the victim.

I am sure as well that Steve Helling looked into everything. I asked a vague question and he has sources and did footwork and verified everything.

He says on his Twitter page that he researched your tip re her location and found it to be true, unlike 95% of the tips he gets! He gives you credit for it! :great:

A taster of things to come.... :floorlaugh:

posedfororwhat_zpsdc3162e5.jpg

Geez ... this is nothing more than a typical FCA Photo OP ... :waitasec: Who sits with their back to the water when you are on the beach ?

:waitasec: And where are the sharks when you need 'em ?

:waitasec:

He says on his Twitter page that he researched your tip re her location and found it to be true, unlike 95% of the tips he gets! He gives you credit for it! :great:

I saw that! Says it was a good tip!

Geez ... this is nothing more than a typical FCA Photo OP ... :waitasec: Who sits with their back to the water when you are on the beach ?

Good point! Looks like a cool cloudy crappy day too. And it seems to be a lake.

i wish i wish that hacker vigilante group ( ? Anonymous?) would hack her stuff, eg bank accounts, online shopping records, ect and turn them in. if they can give the address and ip addresses and what not for the WBC ( the scandalous church picketing the funerals) then why oh why cant they do something to expose casey and make sure she doesnt get one bloody red cent, or notify the bankruptcy people she IS withholding assets,records,ect...or if anything makes sure she is accountable, something about that $500,000 fine and or 5 years in prison??

I agree with everything you said. I however fell for GA hook line and sinker. I even now think that his congratulating JA for his election win was part of his charade to keep being the victim.

I am sure as well that Steve Helling looked into everything. I asked a vague question and he has sources and did footwork and verified everything.

Re. the BBM: Me too, strawberry. Me too. :( :sigh:

I know lots of people felt George went along with the defense but I really believed in him and felt a lot of people were too hard on him. I was furious - beyond appalled & outraged at how the defense maligned him. I guess I just really needed to believe that JoJo would do the right thing by Caylee. I dunno. This whole thing about Casey & George reconciling and him leasing a condo in his name for her benefit is more than I can stomach. Honestly, that has upset me far more than the bankruptcy filing. I am so disappointed in him.

I will never understand these people.

I wonder where Kathi Belich is lately? She seems to have stopped reporting about Casey...

Looks like a lake,Myself never took a chair like that to the beach.arent they a bit heavy, Also She is posing like the model she THINKS she is,using one of the oldest tricks in the book,crossing ones leg a bit up in the air when one is overweight so your upper thighs dont spread so much,who sits like that while relaxing, no one I know.she is performing..Jode Arias trial hurryyyyy.lol

That photo is so obviously staged. Nobody sits with their back to the water. Doesn't matter if it is the beach, a lake, bayview... Looks silly. And like holidayy pointed out, that is no fold up beach chair. Besides, she is pretending to be reading a book. Now if she had a laptop or smartphone, I might buy it, but a BOOK? GMAB.

So who is her attorney? Is JB repping her on this too?

Is the fines she owes for her theft conviction included in this or has she paid them off?

snipped from : http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668533,00.html …

Anthony – one of the most reviled criminal defendants in recent memory – has been living in a condo in Cape Canaveral, Fla., since late last year. In addition to regular contact with her mother, she has also reconciled with her father, George, who she previously accused of molesting her. (The condo was actually leased by George Anthony for his daughter to live in. The family attorney, Mark Lippman, had no comment.)

:moo:

BBM: I have always believed that FCA was ALWAYS in "regular contact" with Cindy ... it was an ACT :furious:

And as to FCA "has also reconciled with her father, George," ... IMO, that is another CROCK of ... it was an ACT :furious:

ALL of the "shenanigans" by CA and GA and LA was a PERFORMANCE ... and they played their parts perfectly ...

Seriously, would you lease a condo for your daughter who made you look like a -- [I don't know what word to use here so use your own] -- and accused you in court of mollesting her since the age of 8 years old ?

Nah ... IMO, George was in on it ... and the Pinellas 12 bought the performances :furious:

And IMO, it speaks VOLUMES that the Anthony's attorney Mark Limppman had "no comment" ...

I tell ya ... ya just can't make this stuff up ... the TRUTH is stranger than fiction !

:moo::moo::moo:

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
And @adamlongoCBS5 also managed to get new photos of Casey. http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/20714160_BG2.JPG …

Casey Anthony with legal team, August 2012

Umm...is that an engagement ring that I see on her left hand? :what:

The bankruptcy is not the real story here....Its the window dressing for what's to come... Longo couldn't just do a PR job on Anthony. No he had to actually "break some news" while he was at it. :floorlaugh:

The pictures scream....
Emperor's New Clothes.

This is a total snow job. No your eyes do not deceive you. Casey is loved by many...... See?...:floorlaugh:

Now we've had the tentative debut back into Society.... and the internet is abuzz again but still not in a good way for her rep. But there's gold in them there hills. Now let the real games begin. Licensing Fee Offers should be directed to ..........
Roll up. Roll up
aFu_PenguinsDance.gif
We have plenty of exclusive photographs to go around.

Many people have and will continue to feed at the Casey Anthony trough. And money will change hands. But in another 4 years the name of Casey Anthony will still be synonymous with the murder of her baby daughter and pathological lying. When a particular kind of defendant :what: makes the talking head shows, the name of Casey Anthony will be regurgitated. Its happening with the Arias case, which just happened to be on a bit of a hiatus when this story went to press. :waitasec:

Caylee4.jpg

Bravo - to me - everything printed is about getting her back in to "life" so she can write a book or do some TV interviews. Which is why I hate hate hate to see us jerked around by every helling tweet or Longo "exclusive".

Straight manipulation to keep her in the news and in the spotlight.

Re. the BBM: Me too, strawberry. Me too. :( :sigh:

I know lots of people felt George went along with the defense but I really believed in him and felt a lot of people were too hard on him. I was furious - beyond appalled & outraged at how the defense maligned him. I guess I just really needed to believe that JoJo would do the right thing by Caylee. I dunno. This whole thing about Casey & George reconciling and him leasing a condo in his name for her benefit is more than I can stomach. Honestly, that has upset me far more than the bankruptcy filing. I am so disappointed in him.

I will never understand these people.

I'll believe it when I see him holding the document Beach.....
I simply cannot reconcile all those molestation accusations, which most took as "truth" with "reconciliation and leasing a condo". Why George? Why not CA? If that family really does have any Dr. Phil money - I don't believe for a second CA would let GA control it.

:waitasec: No shadow, no sun?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members