Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffiel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the same token, how would Kim Picazio, former attorney for Crystal, know that Teresa Neves, who is not even a member of Crystal's family, that Teresa is a blogger? Did Kim visit Teresa's home? Did Teresa have a computer in the tents and Kim SAW her blogging there?

Seems to me that it would be next to impossible for Kim Picazio to know with certainty that Teresa Neves IS a blogger.

That said, it's been proved that the other side of the family, and the former attorney has blogged. I've seen no proof that anyone on the Cummings side of the family has been online doing anything.

I don't know what KPicazio might know about Teresa's computer usage, but Crystal Cummings [or whatever her married name might be] stated in a very early nationally broadcast interview that "Haleigh played on computers all the time at her grandmother's house." [paraphrase]

I'll go round up a link for you for the CrystalC interview.
Here ya go (I hope) Crystal comes on-air at 3:50 :
===================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yskkj1eUWRg&NR=1
Several reporters who were in the area also noted that Ron's side of the family was constantly on the internet while in the tents and still getting on-the-scene daily coverage. One of the reporters said he/she thought they were all posting on Topix. [No link. Personal convo between me & reporters in town.]

Wow! How'd I do that? Haven't been able to ever do that before.

As I was looking for something else this morning I came across Ms. Picazio Complainant Ltr, and response to the allegations.
My question is this. Can KP accuse CS of drug use as one of her reasons for not filing for the child support reduction and filing for Custody? Also, how does KP know? If CS told her wouldn't this all be under Client attorney privilege? I am not saying that KP should of helped CS try to regain custody of Jr. if what KP is alleging is true. I just thought that all conversations between attorney and client were privilege?

"Snip" Part of KP's allegations towards CS.
Ms. Picazio contends that CS current living situation, health concerns, inability to work, and drug addiction/seizures prevented her from filing a petition for a change in custody.

2005 Mr. Cummings was awarded full custody by default. A rehearing was held at which time CS had her day in court. The judge ruled in favor of RC having custody and granted visitation.

"Snip" Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations
View as HTML http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...oc+haleigh+cummings&cd=57&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Nov 9, 2009 ... information concerning her representation of you related to the search and investigation of your missing child, Haleigh Cummings. ...
imgsrv.thesky973.com/.../Complainant%20Ltr%20-%20Close%20All%20Documents%20Reviewed%20No%20Violations.doc

As I was looking for something else this morning I came across Ms. Picazio Complainant Ltr, and response to the allegations.
My question is this. Can KP accuse CS of drug use as one of her reasons for not filing for the child support reduction and filing for Custody? Also, how does KP know? If CS told her wouldn't this all be under Client attorney privilege? I am not saying that KP should of helped CS try to regain custody of Jr. if what KP is alleging is true. I just thought that all conversations between attorney and client were privilege?

"Snip" Part of KP's allegations towards CS.
Ms. Picazio contends that CS current living situation, health concerns, inability to work, and drug addiction/seizures prevented her from filing a petition for a change in custody.

2005 Mr. Cummings was awarded full custody by default. A rehearing was held at which time CS had her day in court. The judge ruled in favor of RC having custody and granted visitation.

Im no lawyer but I would say yes it is client attorney privilege but in this case it would be aloud because she was defending herself in front of the bar.

I don't know what KPicazio might know about Teresa's computer usage, but Crystal Cummings [or whatever her married name might be] stated in a very early nationally broadcast interview that "Haleigh played on computers all the time at her grandmother's house." [paraphrase]

I'll go round up a link for you for the CrystalC interview.
Here ya go (I hope) Crystal comes on-air at 3:50 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yskkj1eUWRg&NR=1
Several reporters who were in the area also noted that Ron's side of the family was constantly on the internet while in the tents and still getting on-the-scene daily coverage. One of the reporters said he/she thought they were all posting on Topix. [No link. Personal convo between me & reporters in town.]

Hard to say for sure, but many children, especially 5 year old children, have "toy" computers - they don't actually play on the internet. (The internet is a dangerous place for children).

I'm not sure how Kim Picazio would make the leap from Crystal Cummings (or whatever her last name may be) stating that HaLeigh liked to play on the computer at her grandmother's house to "Teresa is a blogger", KWIM?

In any event, it doesn't much matter now.

According to KP, the judge is wrong also because he said there was cause for a re-hearing as CS was not informed of the hearing ar the correct address. The dockets also say she lived in Jacksonville.

But since we are discussing KP's credentials, what is to make of the claim rc was in a parking lot destroying somebody'c car?

If you choose to believe and condemn on one part, I think all parts of kps response should be considered. She just didn't talk about Crystal. Is this relevant to Haleigh missing? Who is more likely to be involved in Haiegh missing. Accoring to 90% of people, I would say the focus is on ron and misty.

Attorneys will go any length when they are scorned to protect themselves and give Hezzz to those who dare file against them. If you choose to rehash Crystal and what you think is so horrible, you should be prepared to rehash ron cummings and what he has done in this case and what he has done to crystal in the past. If you read the complete record, cs tried many times to get her children back. Due to lack of money and her youthfulness and naivete, it was an uphill battle.....still is. Ron isn't working....and looks who still has custody. Ron was doind drugs when he filed and looks who has custody. CS fought for her kids, even though you choose to condemn her and state she doesn't deserve them because rc was a hard working, loving good parent. At this point your words shoud be retrieved as far as what you think rc was. His child is likley dead due to his lust for a minor and he still doesn't work but it seems likley you will continue in your pursuit of his finer qualities which most of us are struggling to find. I have yet to figur out why the scorn bestowed on CS.

And for the record, I am sure ron's family is still on the internet, aren't you? I bet they are even posting on forums, don't you think?

Hard to say for sure, but many children, especially 5 year old children, have "toy" computers - they don't actually play on the internet. (The internet is a dangerous place for children).

I'm not sure how Kim Picazio would make the leap from Crystal Cummings (or whatever her last name may be) stating that HaLeigh liked to play on the computer at her grandmother's house to "Teresa is a blogger", KWIM?

In any event, it doesn't much matter now.

I'm sorry, ather, I wasn't making the case to support Kim P, for sure.

Nor was I insinuating that Haleigh was allowed on the internet. [at least I wasn't trying to.]

On that video, CrystalC says loud and clear that Haleigh liked playing on the computer at her g'mother's house. I coincidentally read (somewhere, IHNI where) that Marie made the same remark. It may have been a JVM transcript, I'm not positive.

Also, didn't Teresa have on her S/N profile that she had a "degree" in micro computers? It was probably just a 3 credit hour community college or vo-tech class, but I'd put good $$$ that she's cruising the 'net even as I type.

This thread was closed because it kept going off topic. I'm opening it up again in case there are things you guys want to discuss.

Stay on topic. <broken record wailing>

Exhibit E: http://www.scribd.com/doc/22810561/P...-Address-12222

:waitasec:In this email from KP it states that Crystal had offered random drug screens to DCF and allowed them to get her hospital records. It also states that Crystal was "Clean" free of drugs. I am confused because in KP's rebutle (sp) she claimed that CS was using. Why would KP state other after CS fired her? . Thoughts?

I have plenty, Madge......all of them would get me a time out.

Exhibit E: http://www.scribd.com/doc/22810561/P...-Address-12222

:waitasec:In this email from KP it states that Crystal had offered random drug screens to DCF and allowed them to get her hospital records. It also states that Crystal was "Clean" free of drugs. I am confused because in KP's rebutle (sp) she claimed that CS was using. Why would KP state other after CS fired her? . Thoughts?

Because, in my humble opinion, KP had gotten to know Crystal on a personal level so she knew what button to push to get back at Crystal - it's the same button Ronald pushes whenever Crystal didn't playing according to HIS rules. I have absolutely no respect for KP regardless if her initial intentions were good (still doubtful about that too but that's just MO). I hope and pray that Crystal has learned not to let her back in because I gaurantee that KP, just like Cobra possibly bailing out Misty & Tommy, will be contacting Crystal, if she hasn't already, because she knows that Crystal will now be in demand by the media due to the latest turn of events and Crystal gaining custody of butterbean - and that means more media exposure (recognition) for KP...THANKS, BUT NO THANKS!! :furious:
All of the above JMHO -

I'm glad Crystal got a new lawyer and custody of Butter Bean - them's my thoughts!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member