Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffiel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh I would not argue with anybody for a thousand bucks but how in the world do we know "anyone" is not a blogger? How do we know this especially about TN? Boy I am confused as per usual,lol. TIA

Sorry meant to bounce that off Cajun. an error by me as always,lol

By the same token, how would Kim Picazio, former attorney for Crystal, know that Teresa Neves, who is not even a member of Crystal's family, that Teresa is a blogger? Did Kim visit Teresa's home? Did Teresa have a computer in the tents and Kim SAW her blogging there?

Seems to me that it would be next to impossible for Kim Picazio to know with certainty that Teresa Neves IS a blogger.

That said, it's been proved that the other side of the family, and the former attorney has blogged. I've seen no proof that anyone on the Cummings side of the family has been online doing anything.

I dunno how....maybe I read some of the posts wrong...I thought it was stated "she" never blogged, TN I mean.....sorry I am just trying to understand. Guess I am out of the loop on this but I don't see how any of us can say with all accuracy that no one has blogged in this case....sorry I will just go back to lurking,lol...please forgive me just trying to understand.
Everyone have a great day!

Let's bring Haleigh home!!!

I dunno how....maybe I read some of the posts wrong...I thought it was stated "she" never blogged, TN I mean.....sorry I am just trying to understand. Guess I am out of the loop on this but I don't see how any of us can say with all accuracy that no one has blogged in this case....sorry I will just go back to lurking,lol...please forgive me just trying to understand.
Everyone have a great day!

Let's bring Haleigh home!!!

I'll go try to find that part of the documents. LOL... I don't remember exactly what it said. Maybe that will help clear it up for us. (Unless someone has the exact wording handy??) :D

Not to be confrontational, but does this mean you believe everything in those docs.? I waiver on some things, not just TN but the that KP said she never "blogged"/posted on the boards herself, we know that is not true. Just wondering your take on it. :)

I don't take your response as confrontational at all IMO--just hyper aware of TOS at this time--:)

My take is that CS is a very weak individual--MG very controlling--I continue to be bothered by what I have seen of everyone in Haleigh's life...I actually think RC and CS are very alike as are TN and MG--explains why they butt heads so strongly...this is JMO....

I honestly believe that everyone is utilizing the internet in this case...these docs just confirmed it for me a little more...

I am saddened that this is yet another side show...I honestly do not believe there is anything in these documents that is relevant to finding Haleigh....

ALL JMO--

Remember when Kim first came to be Crystals Attorney she admitted that the locals where the ones that had came forward to claim that Ron abused his children and was providing that information to DCF.

Remember when Kim first came to be Crystals Attorney she admitted that the locals where the ones that had came forward to claim that Ron abused his children and was providing that information to DCF.

ITA with you re the abuse allegations...re the details of the day Haleigh went missing...the bus stop etc...there I can't figure out a reason for the neighbors to lie...again JMO

I think the "locals" may have been Marty and Connie. imo.

ITA with you re the abuse allegations...re the details of the day Haleigh went missing...the bus stop etc...there I can't figure out a reason for the neighbors to lie...again JMO
IMO it is possible a few had an agenda. To be honest I see none of this helping to finding HaLeigh. I ask do we even care what all of them have said at this point? HaLeigh is alive and being hidden I ask how do we find her? Do we continue trash/defend the parents or look for the clues we have overlooked or been lead away from (how ever you want to look at it)? JMO.

IMO it is possible a few had an agenda. To be honest I see none of this helping to finding HaLeigh. I ask do we even care what all of them have said at this point? HaLeigh is alive and being hidden I ask how do we find her? Do we continue trash/defend the parents or look for the clues we have overlooked or been lead away from (how ever you want to look at it)? JMO.

ITA...nothing in these docs is relevant re finding Haleigh... And as much as I would love to believe she is stowed somewhere safe and snug-- I guess it is possible as these families are intertwined and large...but surely LE has checked all past and current phone records, computer hard drives etc and would have some inclination as to where to look--going on more than 9 months after the fact...I don't think that is the case...doesn't sound like this was a well planned event given the 911 call etc...but again all JMO

ITA...nothing in these docs is relevant re finding Haleigh... And as much as I would love to believe she is stowed somewhere safe and snug-- I guess it is possible as these families are intertwined and large...but surely LE has checked all past and current phone records, computer hard drives etc and would have some inclination as to where to look--going on more than 9 months after the fact...I don't think that is the case...doesn't sound like this was a well planned event given the 911 call etc...but again all JMO

Well, if it IS a family abduction, it was fairly well planned, since they haven't been caught yet. And they have been successful in shifting the spotlight from where is Haleigh to who's a better parent and lets completely annihilate RC and family. imo.

BBM
I didn't say that, but, feel arguing or debate how one interprets that chit is unproductive. Again we need to focus on finding HaLeigh.

am doing this on behalf of the owner of this board, Tricia Griffiths ... she is making a plea for all WSrs to help immediately !!

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

This may be the most important action you can ever take on behalf of missing children. THANK YOU TO ALL WSrs WHO MAY HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS CALL !!

Well, if it IS a family abduction, it was fairly well planned, since they haven't been caught yet. And they have been successful in shifting the spotlight from where is Haleigh to who's a better parent and lets completely annihilate RC and family. imo.

bbm

Or, it could be due to a string of lucky breaks (for the abductors) and/or a fortuitous (for the abductors) place of hiding, as opposed to good planning. It's looking less and less likely to me, but I still hope this is the scenario since it is the best for Haleigh.

I don't know whether KP was key to the strategy of placing the focus on Ron's parenting, behavior, and personality flaws, but it was a brilliant strategy and worked very well to shift the spotlight. And, it continues to, long after KP is gone from the case.

Nah, she doesn't garner that much credit; the public was suspicious of Ron's and Misty's accounts of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared.

Nah, she doesn't garner that much credit; the public was suspicious of Ron's and Misty's accounts of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared.

I know I became suspicious of Ron C when I heard his first plea and that was long before KP ever came on the scene...She didn't influence me..JMO

Not able to listen right now, can you elaborate on why it says that Cobra is still in satsuma if he moved in with KP and her family? Thank you! : )

Cobra isn't in Satsuma, but TJ used that as the title maybe because his troubles stem from there??? Cobra is furious that TH has now posted who took Haleigh on his website with name & pictures of minors, two boys 9 & 15 years old. I haven't been over there to check out the website yet. Kim talked to TH for two hours last night about that.

And, JMO, she did plenty to draw attention to herself and in the process, helped draw much suspicion toward her former client. I never thought Crystal-did-it, but some of the atty/PI/event coordinator circus act made me wonder WTH?

And then, to find out she was paying the one "journalist" who was supposedly "investigating the story." Dear gawd. Preserve us from "helpers" such as he.

IMO, OC

eta -

P.S. If someone ventures over to WIC, would you tell me who the boys are? [generally, not names] thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap