Barbara Pierce Bush marries in secret ceremony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
George W. Bush's Daughter Barbara Ties the Knot in Secret, Sentimental Wedding Ceremony

Barbara Bush, daughter of former President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush, tied the knot with her fiancé, screenwriter Craig Coyne, on Sunday in an intimate secret wedding.

Only 20 family members witnessed the simple yet romantic ceremony, which was held at the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, in the backyard overlooking the ocean.

“A very short, sweet ceremony” is how Barbara, 36, described it to PEOPLE...

The dress was unfortunate. I don't find side boob a classy look (or side hardly no *advertiser censored*) imo
Oh my, yes, I agree. It emphasizes the thin, bony nature of her chest and, was not flattering in my opinion. You can literally see her ribs. The other dresses she wore during the weekend were not any better, imo.

From most of the photos, it looks like they all have very unfortunate taste in clothing.

Lol.

I wear the same stuff I have had forever. Fashion are not me although I would like to be if I wasn’t so cheap.

I don’t understand why when one can have the cutest, most flattering of clothes, they come up with those weird concoctions.

I know from buying what to me is expensive— a$200 jacket , expensive clothing can flatter one compared to a cheap jacket, The extra fitting, stitching, quality favric makes a difference,

I would think a $1000 jacket would even be better. But I wouldn’t know

. Those unflattering clothes are not understandable to me.

Speaking of upper-upper marriages, these ladies remind me of England's Princesses Eugenie and Bea in the quality of their looks and usefulness to society.

Lol.

I wear the same stuff I have had forever. Fashion are not me although I would like to be if I wasn’t so cheap.

I don’t understand why when one can have the cutest, most flattering of clothes, they come up with those weird concoctions.

I know from buying what to me is expensive— a$200 jacket , expensive clothing can flatter one compared to a cheap jacket, The extra fitting, stitching, quality favric makes a difference,

I would think a $1000 jacket would even be better. But I wouldn’t know

. Those unflattering clothes are not understandable to me.

My first thought when I saw her sister's bridesmaid's dress was Little House on the Prairie.

Barbara Bush., Barbara Bush (born 1981) - Wikipedia

Lots more, too.

CareerEdit
She worked for the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, a subsidiary of the Smithsonian Institution.[5][6] Previously, she had been working with AIDS patients in Africa: Tanzania, South Africa, and Botswana, among other places, through a program sponsored by the Houston-based Baylor College of Medicine's International Pediatrics AIDS Initiative.[7][8][9][10]

Global Health CorpsEdit
She is the co-founder and president of a public health-focused nonprofit, Global Health Corps.[11] Global Health Corps provides opportunities for young professionals from diverse backgrounds to work on the front lines of the fight for global health equity.[12] In 2009, Global Health Corps won a Draper Richards Foundation Fellowship.[13] Bush was also chosen as one of the 14 speakers selected from an applicant pool of 1,500 to speak at the TEDx Brooklyn event in December 2010, where she spoke about Global Health Corps.[14]

Jenna Bush

Before leaving Washington, D.C. in summer 2006, Hager worked at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School for a year and a half as a teacher's aide.[12] She took a leave of absence from the charter school position to work at a shelter as part of an internship for UNICEF's Educational Policy Department in Latin America, specifically Panama.[13][14] After her internship for UNICEF, Hager returned to her position at the charter school in Washington, D.C.[15] She currently works as a part-time reading coordinator at the SEED Public Charter School in Baltimore, Maryland, and contributes a monthly news story about education for the Today show.[16]

Jenna Hager (left), with her mother, her twin sister, and Elmo, at the Sesame Workshop Fifth Annual Benefit Dinner
WritingEdit
In 2007, Hager began marketing a book proposal with the assistance of Robert B. Barnett, a Washington attorney.[17] The title of the book is Ana's Story: A Journey of Hope and it chronicles her experiences working with UNICEF sponsored charities in Latin America, including visits to drought-stricken Paraguayin 2006, while working as an intern for United Nations Children's Fund.[13][18][19][20] HarperCollinsannounced in March 2007 it would publish the book and it was released September 28, 2007, with an initial printing of 500,000 copies.[21] Her share of the profits will go to UNICEF; the remainder will go to the woman whose life is the basis of the book, assisting in the young woman's continuing education.[22]During the book tour, Hager appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show; during the interview Hager telephoned her parents.[23][24] Hager wrote a second book, in conjunction with her mother, designed to encourage children to read.[25] The book, entitled Read All About It!, was published on April 22, 2008, also by HarperCollins.[25]

I have a drag queen cousin who is just wild for dishing fashion at events like this. Maybe I should also say dissing, because he has such ample material! The Bushes, the Royals, Melania Trump, who he insists is a crossdresser, lol. I need to fly to see him to cheer me up in these dark times!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back