Based On Documents Released 8/25/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe today after seeing the documents released last night?

• Total voters
Before reading the documents, I thought it was probably intentional. Last night, I am even more sure that it was intentional, and not accidental.

Before reading the documents, I thought it was probably intentional. Last night, I am even more sure that it was intentional, and not accidental.

since I'm at work, I've only covered part 1 which was about 153 pages....what said volumes to me was the doll, dora the explorer backpack and toothbrush left in the abandoned car...and that washed dinnertable knife. If she had dropped her with a sitter for the day, Caylee would have had her favorite toys with her. nobody kidnapped this child, the *best* case scenario is that Casey sold her.

it's been over 2 months, how much body are they going to find (if any, this is a small child) to determine the cause of death?

I agree that the possibility is still there. How do we know that all the people who gave statements were telling the truth. I just do not have that much faith in this group of "players". I agree with Leonard - I know - but I think there is a partial truth in the lie somewhere. Also, why no statement from JP? What is up with that?

The only thing I have read in its entirety so far is LE's interview with TL, and that alone was enough to reinforce what I've believed from the beginning. As much as I want to believe there's something else going on and Caylee's fine... I pitched my tent in the "guilty" camp the day this story broke.

IMO, she not only killed Caylee, she did it calmly and intentionally, and then she discarded of her body as if she was nothing more than trash :furious::furious::furious:

I agree that the possibility is still there. How do we know that all the people who gave statements were telling the truth. I just do not have that much faith in this group of "players". I agree with Leonard - I know - but I think there is a partial truth in the lie somewhere. Also, why no statement from JP? What is up with that?

EVERYONE is lying to the police to protect some 'mystery kidnapper?'.... even the people who say they LIKE her even though she lied all the time?

If so, then I guess Casey is in good company.... everyone in Orlando lies. lol

Let's not put words in people's mouth. That is one of the problem with this case.

I do not speak for " everyone" anywhere, much less Orlando.

I would be referring to the cast of players in this case.

How do you/we know who is telling the truth and who is lying?

This case is full of lies from everywhere.

It's my opinion that Casey has killed little Caylee, I don't think the little angel fit into her life. Based on the new reports that Caylee was an unwanted child (sooo sad!) and that her parents (mom) made her keep the baby...that she had lied about the pregnancy, all of this, the stealing, the decomp the dogs detected, it all makes me think she has done away with little Caylee. She was hoping to start a new life without a child with her new boyfriend. That is just my opinion. I hope that I am proven wrong.

You can't "make" someone keep a baby.
That's just another lie.
Casey was capable of contacting any number of people and adopting her child out.
This is not Cindy's doing. Casey is responsible for Casey's actions. No one else. obviously my opinion.

I know lots of times the "Caylee is alive" camp keep saying "Where's the blood evidence results?" I don't know a lot but after seeing the court order for Casey's DNA, epithelials, etc. there is no doubt. You can not obtain a search warrant without evidence. They have blood and epithelials, they need to exclude Casey and also show that the blood and epithelials came from Caylee who would have maternal DNA from Casey.

Also, all of the "if there had been the smell of a dead body in the car, the towing company people would have called the police" camp have also proved wrong. In fact, it seems the towing company was even one of the ones who had been cited on WS because someone said that they knew a friend who had towed a car where someone had committed suicide and had been in the car for 5 days and it smelled to high heaven and the towing company guy interviewed by LE said that THEY had had a case where a suicide had been in a car for 5 days and the smell of the car was the same but not as strong.

I want Caylee to be alive, I have a daughter who is 5 months younger and looks very similar. God, I want her to be alive... But she isn't.

As I was reading the documents, I was reminded of that husband in Utah who murdered his wife, when his lies started to unravel in a really big way, and he was going to have to come back to earth, if you know what I mean. So he murdered his wife in their bed, wrapped her up in the comforter, and threw her in a dumpster. Then took the blood soaked mattress and threw it in a different dumpster, and the next day went a bought a new mattress. Later that day, he was found "downtown" naked as a jaybird.
It was all about making himself into someone he wasn't, then killing the one he "loved" because he didn't want to lose her.
Why does Casey remind me of him?

As I was reading the documents, I was reminded of that husband in Utah who murdered his wife, when his lies started to unravel in a really big way, and he was going to have to come back to earth, if you know what I mean. So he murdered his wife in their bed, wrapped her up in the comforter, and threw her in a dumpster. Then took the blood soaked mattress and threw it in a different dumpster, and the next day went a bought a new mattress. Later that day, he was found "downtown" naked as a jaybird.
It was all about making himself into someone he wasn't, then killing the one he "loved" because he didn't want to lose her.
Why does Casey remind me of him?

An apt association! Like Casey, Mark H was definitely a pathological liar of a high (or low) order. Like her, he didn't have so much an alibi as a hodge-podge of tissue-thin lies. Of course, we don't know yet what Casey did: Was it something violent, negligent, and/or bizarre? And Hacking was a much more organized personality that Casey.

How about the fact that the papers document that Caylee's Dora Backpack was seized with the vehicle because it was inside of the vehicle?????

I see-Casey turned the child over to someone else with NOTHING? No backpack, without her doll which was also in the vehicle.

I call shenanigans on this case and it makes me very, very sad.

After reading part 3 last night, I'm still leaning towards possible premeditation as a theory. The friend since age 5, (Pasley?), said he and Cindy put together stories and confirmed that the last ten years was all lies. Three weeks before the disappearance is when Cindy mentioned thefts to him, as well as the grandparents theft, and called Casey a sociopath. Something really bad was going on three weeks before Caylee even disappeared. I just do not believe any accident took place.

I don't think Baez can work a deal unless he can get casey to tell the truth. I don't think she will do that to even Baez. She knows she will be hated. Even worse, hated by Cindy. She will go to her grave with this lie.

Let's not put words in people's mouth. That is one of the problem with this case.

I do not speak for " everyone" anywhere, much less Orlando.

I would be referring to the cast of players in this case.

How do you/we know who is telling the truth and who is lying?

This case is full of lies from everywhere.

When I said "everyone" it was in response to your comment:

How do we know that all the people who gave statements were telling the truth. I just do not have that much faith in this group of "players".

I'm just pointing out that when know without a doubt that Casey is a LIAR & her own mother (allegedly) called her a SOCIOPATH, it's really stretching to keep up the slim hope that her own friends would lie &/or be in any way involved in Caylee's mysterious diappearance.

But I do agree the case is full of "lies from everywhere." Except I think any lies that have ANY relevance to Caylee's whereabouts all come from Casey & those defending Casey's lies. JMO

(Respectfully snipped).

I think you are dead-on here. Are there any Handwriting experts on Websleuths? I studied that area several years ago and my skills are rusty but I remember enough make a couple observations.

Look at her handwritten statement on one of the recent docdrops. She lives totally in the present. There are barely any letters that extend above or drop below the middle level containing letters with no upper or lower extenders. This is a person who makes it up as she goes along.

There is virtually no slant to the writing, it is consistently straight up & down. This is a person who is totally controlling herself emotionally. Remember her comment in jail, how she couldn't cry because she had to keep herself composed to answer questions from the detectives?

There are lots of double loops on vowels. This is one of the prime indicators of a liar. IIRC, the loops on left side of vowels mean lying to oneself and the loops on the right side mean lying to others.

Any Handwriting Experts out there that could take this further? And what about examining Cindy & George's handwritten statements?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, PLEASE start a thread on handwriting and if possible show the Anthony's writing's for us to compare. I absolutely agree that one's handwriting tells a great deal about them.

Huge number's of major corporation's do handwriting samples when hiring!

xxxxxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member