Bella Vida Boulevard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)[/quote]

Will someone please tell me where I need to "go" to begin to follow this latest info? I have completely missed the whole tattoo convo. :( TIA.

A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)

Will someone please tell me where I need to "go" to begin to follow this latest info? I have completely missed the whole tattoo convo. :( TIA.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to be enlighted as well, please. I read through this thread and I am not following any of it. :confused: TIA

Signed,
Intrigued, but clueless :)

Just click on the Search button on this forum and put in tattoo. You will see a variety of discussions regarding Casey's tattoo.

Casey got a tattoo at some point during the time Caylee went missing. The name of the tatoo is "Bella Vida" meaning beautiful life.

I did a different search looking for Bella Vida Road in Orlando, but only found Bella Vida Boulevard. I looked at the site ans spotted Bella Vida Resort. I then went to look for homes on Bella Vida Boulevard and found one at 11 68 Bella Vida Boulevard.

I saved it to my desktop and just let it sit there UNTIL today when "curiostycat" asked a member about homes in a certain area and she wrote down a dream she had about a house she saw. Her post is in this thread.

I looked at "curiositycat's" thread and contiplated a bit before I released the house I found the other day in her dream.

Yesterday after corresponding with OCSD regarding another matter via email, my last email to him was ... check out Bella Vida Boulevard, but never shared the number of the house with him.

However, with what happened today, I sent OCSD an email, which is posted here containing all that happened surrounding the address and the house.

I am only on this site since July 26th so I haven't gone back to the original thread of when this case started here. I have a blog that I was posting to prior to coming here.

Is there a picture of her actual tattoo? I have not seen one, and I do NOT trust the media reports, as they have often gotten small details wrong.

The icon in her photobucket account is La Vita Bella, not Bella Vida. Bottom of page.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=160

They do not mean the same thing exactly, so I am wondering what your search for Bella Vida is based on.

Could Casey BE that dumb? And put the name of the place she dumped her child's body on her back with a brand new tattoo?

I don't know. I'm not warming up to this theory.

I do, however, believe it is a tribute to Caylee, who she knows is no longer with us.

Could Casey BE that dumb? And put the name of the place she dumped her child's body on her back with a brand new tattoo?

I don't know. I'm not warming up to this theory.

I do, however, believe it is a tribute to Caylee, who she knows is no longer with us.

I am with you on this one. I don't think it's where she dumped her daughter (if she did) I think it's a combination of her self-adoration and her daughter.

As I stated, I would drive by Bella Vida Blvd on my way home. Unfortunately I forgot the address at work... DOH...so I couldn't identify EXACTLY which house it was...because they are cookie cutter houses where every few houses are the exact same...and there are several with empty lots next to them too...BUT here is what I scoped out:

• There are 13 RED dumpsters on that street!!!:eek:
• There are 2 drainage ponds with fountains in them (somebody was asking)
• Lots of construction going on
• Some homes empty, some homes occupied
• Lots of homes for sale
• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:

• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:[/B]

Thank you for taking that drive over after you long day at work and posting the information. Hopefully LE will check it out once they read my email to them!

Good job! :clap:

As I stated, I would drive by Bella Vida Blvd on my way home. Unfortunately I forgot the address at work... DOH...so I couldn't identify EXACTLY which house it was...because they are cookie cutter houses where every few houses are the exact same...and there are several with empty lots next to them too...BUT here is what I scoped out:

• There are 13 RED dumpsters on that street!!!:eek:
• There are 2 drainage ponds with fountains in them (somebody was asking)
• Lots of construction going on
• Some homes empty, some homes occupied
• Lots of homes for sale
• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:
Thank you Thank you Thank you. Did you by any chance get out and walk around 1168?

Sorry about that. I see now that you didn't! zzzzzzzzzzzDUH! I was so excited I didn't read carefully enough.

Even tho I live nearby I was really surprised at the large section of woods back there....I never noticed it.

There has been no word back from LE concerning the email sent. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita) - Lindsay Lohan
God wont talk to me
I guess she's pretty busy lately
I like to believe
She's listening

I'm starting to feel
All of my bruises imagined or real
I'll get through each day
Dig through the bad ones
To get to the good ones
Who's keeping score anyway

And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it get's I know it's still is amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

I talk in my sleep
That's the one place i know no one can hear me
I tell my self things
Don't walk in the shadows, there's always tommorow
And I'm right where i want to be

The only thing certain is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it get's I know it's still amazing
To be alive

Oh it hurts while it's happening, I want to feel everything
How can you know til' you try?

My beautiful life
Only thing certain is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it get's I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life [4x]

Beautiful life or the beautiful life. Both are possible, depending on context. It's Italian.

I always think it ironic that Italian is descended from Latin and in Latin "bella" means "wars"!

This is interesting. If there is ever a search operation organized- it should definitely include this area! Thanks for sharing.

There has been no word back from LE concerning the email sent. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Where did this address come from? I've read this thread and still cant figure out how we got the address. I know she has a tattoo, but how did ya'll come to the conclusion that it's a street, and where does the house number come from?

Hey gang:

I'm coming clean here, so please bear with me. The notion of Casey's tattoo as a commemorative to her child, Caylee, has been a real enigma for me. Seriously, how does a person (uber-sick or not at all sick) get a tattoo one way or another "for" her daughter?

This entire case reads like a seedy—Hollywood horror B movie. And quite openly there are times when I think the people involved are just crazy enough to try and pull something like this off; of course meaning, in for the money, "…oh, whose gonna play me…and I think so-and-so should play me…"

With regards to Casey's tattoo 'Bella Vida' my original thinking was that she was asserting her independence much the same as Lohan did. The story I've read—from Lindsay—is that she has two matching tatts on either butt cheek so that the person looking at them (male or female) would be reminded of how beautiful their lives were at being in the situation to see them. Furthermore, I believe each is adorned with two tiny roses. Here's a brief idea: http://nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/

Leviosa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back