Bella Vida Boulevard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hiya again...it's me :cool:

Whilst perusing the infamous 'Marilyn' shoot, I recommend that one either view the slideshow, or at minimum view the 'behind the scenes' at the shoot to get the ambiance.

And lastly, there have been some awfully good scenarios offered here pursuant to what is up with Caylee. Seems to me that Casey is over-the-top-insane and the unfortunate gorgeous lil' one is with her maker; or, with the way the grandparents, Casey, and her brother talk about this travesty—ostensibly without worry or otherwise—leads me to believe that either a drug deal went bad, an attempted sell for profit, or the down-payment was spent before suitable adoption parents were procured…anyway, something has triggered me into believing that something prearranged has gone wrong and Caylee is the ransom.

Cheers again,

Leviosa

As I stated, I would drive by Bella Vida Blvd on my way home. Unfortunately I forgot the address at work... DOH...so I couldn't identify EXACTLY which house it was...because they are cookie cutter houses where every few houses are the exact same...and there are several with empty lots next to them too...BUT here is what I scoped out:

• There are 13 RED dumpsters on that street!!!:eek:
• There are 2 drainage ponds with fountains in them (somebody was asking)
• Lots of construction going on
• Some homes empty, some homes occupied
• Lots of homes for sale
• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:

There is a woman on a "psychic" website describing a similar area!!
FlBeachDawg: Can you describe the playground to me?
Where are these red dumpsters? TIA!

Opening this thread for the discussion that's been happening (re: Bella Vita/Vida Theory) in the Church Theory thread.

Current discussion surrounds the new Bella Vita Subdivision that is under Construction in Orlando, whether there is a connection to ABC Development and Tony Brown who KC was known to have "texted", and so forth. Also discussing construction "burn barrels, construction dumpsters, etc.

Carry on !!

We had a whole thread on that back in August, IIRC. I think it was in one of the old General Discussion threads; but I'll be darned if I can find it.

One of the locals, maybe FLBeachDawg, actually drove through there and looked around.

Wyatt, who has a search group, can't remember their name, said that anything related to Bella Vida/Vita has been searched. Not sure if he meant just his group, other groups, LE, or all of the above.

It sure would be nice to have one comprehensive listing of everywhere that has been thoroughly searched so we aren't repeated what has already been done! TES won't tell, LE won't tell, yeesh! Were they searched thoroughly enough? Were they searched 1/2 heartedly because parts were still underwater from Trop Storm Fay?

I know, I know, there's probably a thread for this already....too blind to go look -

cocoamom I couldn't agree with you more! On all counts.

I definitely think the KEY to solving this mystery is something to do w/ Bella Vita since it was 'important' enough for her to get that tattoo right after Caylee's death.

She was too quick to throw out her imaginary nanny's name & location.

Then she tried to link the imaginary nanny AND an imaginary sister to BP so I wonder if BP was just as much of a lie as the nanny fantasy.

So many Bella Vitas in Florida...... arrgghhh.

Florida "Bella Vita"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=8x8&q=florida+%22Bella+Vita%22&btnG=Search

Orlando "Bella Vita"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...S:official&q=orlando+"Bella+Vita"&btnG=Search

I am sooo diggin you guys right now .... have been lurking/reading the church thread and am thrilled to see peeps so thoughtfully exchanging ideas, theories, information about this case! You have all brought me out of my *Anthony Funk* and given me reason to participate. Thank You :)

"Life is not a spectator sport"

Ready to dig my heels in again :)

I don't personally think it has anything to do with the area..but who knows. I think she got the tatoo to be a "superstar" as LL has a tatoo that states the phrase. In her photobucket there was a La Bella Vita phrase that I think she used to get her tatoo so the artist could copy it. JMO though. Of course I'm up for any and all theories and think it's interesting.

I'm so excited to see this thread!

I am a real estate agent in Atlanta and I've always been suspicious about KC having easy access to a vacant property.

There are so many basically 'abandoned' construction sites in our state and I'm sure there are plenty in Florida. The construction/building sites must be kept up according to the county codes, no trash, lawn kept neat, no soil erosion runoff, etc., but for the most part the developments are not secured by gates or cameras. You can drive through, undetected very easily. (especially if a builder went into bankruptcy before any home sales= no work crews...) It would be a virtual ghost town except for perhaps a nightly drive through of the local police.

Now I'll have to spend the rest of the day back searching KC's text msgs to help support this theory with you!

Right now I'm just remembering when LE asked (ChrisS?) if he knew who Casey would be visiting out near Biltho...(where one of the Bella V developments is...hmm) and how she spoke of the $250,000 that had a big deck and a pool.

That was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I prayed before I went to sleep that night and asked God to give me a dream regarding where KC put Caylee. I have never been to Florida and I am not at all familiar with the types of homes there. When PattyG showed me the picture of the home in the Bella Vida subdivision I almost fainted. It was so much like the one in my dream. Brown stucco with a white trim and the high portico in the front entryway.
One other "observation", if you will. It later came to my attention that Caylee's playhouse is brown with white trim. In the dream I saw KC walking in the front door of this "home" and placing Caylee on the floor in the "main room" of the home.
Another interesting tidbit..another member at WS's recently sent me a picture of TL with another "girlfriend" who had a tattoo that says something very similar to KC's. I deleted the pm but I am going to pm the member now to see if she will either link it here or let me do so.

I'm so excited to see this thread!

I am a real estate agent in Atlanta and I've always been suspicious about KC having easy access to a vacant property.

There are so many basically 'abandoned' construction sites in our state and I'm sure there are plenty in Florida. The construction/building sites must be kept up according to the county codes, no trash, lawn kept neat, no soil erosion runoff, etc., but for the most part the developments are not secured by gates or cameras. You can drive through, undetected very easily. (especially if a builder went into bankruptcy before any home sales= no work crews...) It would be a virtual ghost town except for perhaps a nightly drive through of the local police.

Now I'll have to spend the rest of the day back searching KC's text msgs to help support this theory with you!

Right now I'm just remembering when LE asked (ChrisS?) if he knew who Casey would be visiting out near Biltho...(where one of the Bella V developments is...hmm) and how she spoke of the $250,000 that had a big deck and a pool.

*bolded by me*
Yes, LE asked Chris S. and Ricardo M. about the Bithlo area, Alafaya & Lake Pickett and Steve J., who apparently lives out there or something and was involved with Casey in the past. I can't remember if LE asked anyone else about this, but I find it so intriguing. I know we talked about it on the forum before but not in great detail. :waitasec:

Interesting you mention Bithlo.... the BV connection and "dead squirrel"... well, UCF every year "relocates (literally)" the squirrels from UCF to Bithlo.

Just have to say that since the housing "bubble" burst here in FL, all the new subdivisions that were popping up everywhere came to a screeching halt. There were and still are lots of them looking frozen in time with half built homes, construction dumpsters that haven't been emptied, spools of wire, etc. that have just been sitting in the same spots for ohhh what? a year or more now?

She could even have gone during the day to a subdivision like this and no one would ever see her because there was no work going on!! Remember June? Economy starting to take the huge nosedive it's in now...

Housing subdivision would be perfect - even the model home would probably be easy to get into since I'm pretty sure the builders had no reason to keep the electric or security system on...

just thinking out loud here....love this thread - but I still believe my church has something to do with all this too...

Thanks Cocoamom! Great info. I assumed real estate was the same in Florida as here, your description was right on. Freshly paved ghost towns, some backing up to thick woods, swamps...and not a soul around to notice if something's wrong.
I'm still working on connecting the dots, but have to step away- my eyeballs just dried up reading all of the reports. I hate it when I forget to blink.:eek:

You know kc had two flat tires on 5/14/08. that would really fit with a construction type of site. I would give just about anything to know what is on their property.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back