Beth Karas on True Crime Radio with Tricia 10 Feb 13 at 8pm EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your opinion on what Arias will testify to in terms of the murder?

When Jodi uses her hands while talking to the jury doesn't it appear as if she is making a presentation? Very similiar to what you would expect from a speaker, say from a PPL presentation.

What was the jury reaction/facial expressions to the refrigerator box sized penis pics shown on the wall of the courtroom?

I have not seen any reaction from JA's family....have you? Was there any reaction to the crime scene photos.....especially those of the slaughter of Travis??

Do you think having Jodi on the stand for direct examination for days with no end in sight has alientated jurors? Bored them to the point where they have mentally checked out?

In your years as a prosecutor, and in your many years of reporting on criminal trials -- have you ever before seen this level of violence and brutality carried out by a female?

In terms of other public defenders you've observed, what are your thoughts on Nurmi and Willmott -- in terms of their strategy, preparedness, tactics, etc?

Brought this over from the discussion thread . . . . . any thoughts?

According to the Criminal Court Case Docket, the Defense filed the following:

MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE DR. DEMARTE’S CONCLUSIONS PURSUANT TO “SARA”

On 12/07/12, Defendant’s Motion in Limine to Preclude Dr. Demarte’s Conclusions Pursuant to
“SARA” is discussed.

"IT IS ORDERED setting the matter for Oral Argument on 02/08/2013 at 1:30 p.m."

Do any of you know to what this pertains?

Hey Everyone,

These are EXCELLENT questions. You are making my job very easy. :)

Click on this link for the interview with Beth Karas tonight 8 PM Eastern.

Based on your knowledge can you make an educated guess as to the probability that:
a) She will be convicted
b) She will get the DP?

I keep hearing about Beth Karas, but don't know who she is?

Beth Karas is a lawyer and former prosecutor that now works for In Session (HLN) and has been reporting from the courtroom and following the trial.

Hope that helps!

How do we find out Beth's answers if we don't listen to the radio blog?? Is there a transcript?

no... link is in first post

there is also a live chat to post questions

Beth Karas is a lawyer and former prosecutor that now works for In Session (HLN) and has been reporting from the courtroom and following the trial.

Hope that helps!

Oh duh!! I know who she is now. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo