Beth Karas on True Crime Radio with Tricia 10 Feb 13 at 8pm EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can listen to it at any time. You don't need to listen live. You can listen any time . Just click on the link.

We don't have any transcript of the show unless someone does it on their own.

So sorry.

You have to have flash player? All I have is my iPad. Guess I'm out. :(

How did Beth hear about WS? . . . . was it from one of our Wonderful Members who attend this trial?

Just curious if she knew about us or if she is just responding to a request from Tricia . . .

Of all the witnesses who have testified both for the prosecution and the defense whose testimony in your opinion might have resonated the most with the jurors and why?

Does it start automatically? Or do you have to click the white/blue triangle Start button after 8 pm?

I believe that if you have the window open once it goes live it will start playing.

And here we go .. . . . .. .

Tricia is on!

Listening. So excited to hear Beth's comments.

great question Tricia: why would the judge allow it

beth: because she will be questioned on it (already refuted)

arias credibility will be challenged but she has a right to say it

Finally, I can listen and chat at the same time. Why can't I do this with court?

Beth is on saying JA has said she saw TA w/child boy *advertiser censored* in pictures and she has said she saw TA with child *advertiser censored* on his computer. Beth says LE never found child *advertiser censored* on TA's computer.

Beth describing how JA met TA, within 1 week of meeting - JA is hooking up with a sexual liason . . . . @ same time she tells DB (boyfriend of 4 yrs) she is no longer going to have sex with him, no longer boyfriend/girlfriend . . . ..

slashing tires . . . . . JA moves back to Mesa AZ . . 2 months later she killed him . . . jealousy, rage, go to Cancun with another woman, phone sex between TA and JA a month before he died . . . one last sexual liason with TA - he got angry cuz she dropped his camera. . . killed him with a knife and a gun

Tricia says she just happened to have a knife and gun.

Phone call (Beth says JA taped it) with phone sex.

Tricia says LDS men do not behave this way - shocking and difficult for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie