Big Boy Toys

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LTUlegal said:
:waitasec: So....if that's the case, maybe he's decided that it's time to sell the VX & get some money? My guesstimation would be that it's more expensive to insure the VX and for upkeep/maintenance than the Durango.

eta: insuring SHOULD be less, if the VX is as rare as it's been said, Durangos are a dime a dozen, so I would think they'd be more affordable to insure...more spare parts for them. The same could be said for upkeep & maintenance, including repair shops...they'd be more familiar with the Durango.
Good points. So maybe Raven's doing a little bit of growing up and making a sensible, adult decision.

JerseyGirl said:
Good points. So maybe Raven's doing a little bit of growing up and making a sensible, adult decision.
Or maybe he's having outside influences....

terminatrixator said:
It's past 60 days.....isn't it? Oh oh, ticket time!
Could this be in violation of his probation? I can't imagine him being able to not obey ALL laws being a convicted felon and on probation.

guera said:
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention... it has NC plates. I'm pretty sure it's his.

Another funny thing... it's not listed anywhere online that I can find! Not on vehicross.info, not in any local papers, not on autotrader.com... I thought that was interesting too!
Hi guera, thanks for posting.

Maybe we can help raven out with selling his VX. We could list his number here or on the VX board and get some potential buyers his way??

ewwwinteresting said:
Hi guera, thanks for posting.

Maybe we can help raven out with selling his VX. We could list his number here or on the VX board and get some potential buyers his way??
Yeah... I actually asked the moderators about that, and they said I could only post the area code, which is 801 (surprise). I can tell you though that I have been looking online and that this number doesn't appear to be listed... I can't find it anywhere. Anybody know any good websites to find out more information about phone numbers?

guera said:
Yeah... I actually asked the moderators about that, and they said I could only post the area code, which is 801 (surprise). I can tell you though that I have been looking online and that this number doesn't appear to be listed... I can't find it anywhere. Anybody know any good websites to find out more information about phone numbers?

I asked previously and if it's been posted online previously by the person then it's fair game. So, when Raven posted on the vx boards and his pocketpc website his home phone number we were able to transfer it over here.

There are a bunch of sites available for reverse look-ups, but it's not as easy to get info on a number if it's a cell number.

guera said:
...reverse phone number lookup on 411.com is common.........

..801 area code IS of course utah.......

..if i were you..anonymous as it is............i'd call the # and inquire as to the sales price.......( inquiring minds are dying to know !)

..."poor raven".......he elected all along to keep the VX............and is now stuck with a gas-guzzler as the price at the pump sky-rockets..........

..( it's called karma raven.............karma all around.)

guera said:
Guera:

Did you see the Acura and the Durango? Think you could take some pictures of the vehicle for sale and the neighborhood like NCBanker did of the NC property? Would love to see them!

ewwwinteresting said:
Guera:

Did you see the Acura and the Durango? Think you could take some pictures of the vehicle for sale and the neighborhood like NCBanker did of the NC property? Would love to see them!
I actually had driven by a while back and had seen both the Durango and the Acura there, but I didn't happen to see them this last time when I noticed the VX was for sale. I will try on the photos... to be honest I don't have a camera so I'll try to find somebody who does! :doh: I did look up the number on 411.com though and all it says is that it's an unlisted SLC number listed with AT&T... so my guess is that it's basically a Cingular phone.

Roflmao - I'll do it with my best Rita Cosby impersonation.

terminatrixator said:
Roflmao - I'll do it with my best Rita Cosby impersonation.
Guera: If you don't want to call, maybe you could PM Term and give her the number to call. That way, we'll have the details...

Thanks for trying to get the pictures taken!

guera said:
I actually had driven by a while back and had seen both the Durango and the Acura there, but I didn't happen to see them this last time when I noticed the VX was for sale. I will try on the photos... to be honest I don't have a camera so I'll try to find somebody who does! :doh: I did look up the number on 411.com though and all it says is that it's an unlisted SLC number listed with AT&T... so my guess is that it's basically a Cingular phone.
..you saw janet's acura as well ????

..didn't we have ( solid, unconfirmed) info that janet's family members had the acura ?

..how on earth did raven end up with all 3 vehicles ?? and get all of them clear across the country ?

...i'm not hating it though, that it's the "look-at-me-now-i'm-so-cool VX " that he's got up for sale.......

guera said:
cingular............what a surprise...

..he was working there for what.....a month...two...july and august?

...do we know WHY he is no longer an employee of theirs ?

..was he fired ??? quit ??? selling cell-phones now on ebay??? have we heard for sure ?

..raven raven...........you had some promise once upon a time..............and now look at you.......

lauriej said:
cingular............what a surprise...

..he was working there for what.....a month...two...july and august?

...do we know WHY he is no longer an employee of theirs ?

..was he fired ??? quit ??? selling cell-phones now on ebay??? have we heard for sure ?

..raven raven...........you had some promise once upon a time..............and now look at you.......
We were told that after the funeral, raven's FAMILY took the Acura, not Janet's. Nice, huh? God forbid Janet's family should get any of their daughter's personal belongings...when her cheating, lousy, can't support his own family, husband wants to keep them! Ya think raven and his family would be so low and sell them to make money???

We were told that raven was fired....guessing it's from the pesky background check.

ewwwinteresting said:
We were told that after the funeral, raven's FAMILY took the Acura, not Janet's. Nice, huh? God forbid Janet's family should get any of their daughter's personal belongings...when her cheating, lousy, can't support his own family, husband wants to keep them! Ya think raven and his family would be so low and sell them to make money???

We were told that raven was fired....guessing it's from the pesky background check.

Wow Ewwww how sickening.
Are you sure Karyn Bolton isn't really Jackie Peterson in disguise? Geez... this sounds so much like deja vu!
I am sick of waiting too and hope that LE will get off their duff and clip The Rave's wings asap if not sooner!

libraryg said:
Wow Ewwww how sickening.
Are you sure Karyn Bolton isn't really Jackie Peterson in disguise? Geez... this sounds so much like deja vu!
I am sick of waiting too and hope that LE will get off their duff and clip The Rave's wings asap if not sooner!
You are correct, Term seems to have nailed this one perfectly! JP aka KB....KB aka JP!

Does anyone know if Raven still has the Durango and the VX? Did the VX ever sell?

I keep thinking about that post Raven made about keeping the VX and the Durango if it were up to him. And after the funeral, as his mom drove away in Janet's Acura, Raven was indeed left with the Durango and the VX. Interesting how that worked out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back