Big Bugaboo

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Daisy said:
Good points on the oopsies everyone! The thing about these Ramsey oopsies that makes my eyes roll back into my head is that they're not just teeny tiny oopsies but HUGE ones. We're talking story #2 is a big contradiction of story #1 and stories # 3,4,5, etc. all contradict each other as well. JBR was or was not awake. Is that so hard to remember? I think I'd definitely remember if my kid was awake or not without having to correct myself (well, "amend the story" is a better way of putting it). Then denying she was fed pineapple when it's obviously in her stomach? When they couldn't answer that one, then all of a sudden this pineapple and bowl become "mystery pineapple and bowl". :doh: Funny thing is they expected everyone to believe it. I don't know if anyone truly truly truly believed this line of crap. I think those in cahoots with the Ramsey's (such as a certain D.A. for one) CHOSE to do the mental gymnastics to make it fit into the IDI theory and spread that onto the [much wiser] public.
Well said! Two more to add to the oopsie list....Patsy at first stating that JB went to bed wearing the red shirt, and then later changed it to the white one...OOPS! During an interview, when asked when they last saw their daughter alive, John answered, and then looked at Patsy, and asked her if he was correct about the time. DUHHHH....You would think that he would have remembered such a major thing, as seeing his daughter alive for the last time..OOPS! ( This is a rare picture of the Ramsey's that nobody has ever seen before. This was sent to me, in a mysterious envelope....the sender is a mystery). The Ramsey's....:liar:

angelwngs said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/whynut/2006-06-29_schiller12.jpg

Here's a photo of the pineapple, teabag in glass and box of tissue on the kitchen table. Does it look as if an "intruder" logically placed any of this on this table?

<snipped>

Thanks for posting this photo...I had never seen it before. A question that I would like to ask the Ramsey's. So, the intruder not only gave JB pineapple to eat, before he molested and murdered her, but he also made himself a glass of tea? Wow, he sure was brave....he just made himself at "HOME"...didn't he?

Ames said:
Well said! Two more to add to the oopsie list....Patsy at first stating that JB went to bed wearing the red shirt, and then later changed it to the white one...OOPS! During an interview, when asked when they last saw their daughter alive, John answered, and then looked at Patsy, and asked her if he was correct about the time. DUHHHH....You would think that he would have remembered such a major thing, as seeing his daughter alive for the last time..OOPS! ( This is a rare picture of the Ramsey's that nobody has ever seen before. This was sent to me, in a mysterious envelope....the sender is a mystery). The Ramsey's....:liar:
:clap: Bingo, Ames! I, too, would remember if my child were wearing a red or white shirt. They are not "that" close in color! ;) And why would John have to ask Patsy if that were the correct time he saw JBR alive? It would be entirely logical for him to have maybe last seen her alive at a different time than Patsy. But to have to confirm it? Things that make you go :waitasec: , huh?

One thing I've often wondered about is why JR had two conflicting stories about his interaction or lack of with JBR Christmas night? One story of his is that he read to her for a bit before she went to bed. Then in another story he completely does an about-face and says he went straight upstairs (if I remember correctly) and that PATSY was the one who put her to bed. Why would it be important for him to 1) say that he read to JBR and then 2) completely remove himself from any interaction with her by stating he went straight upstairs and that JBR was left to Patsy's care? :confused: Exactly what is he removing himself from and why?

Daisy said:
:clap: Bingo, Ames! I, too, would remember if my child were wearing a red or white shirt. They are not "that" close in color! ;) And why would John have to ask Patsy if that were the correct time he saw JBR alive? It would be entirely logical for him to have maybe last seen her alive at a different time than Patsy. But to have to confirm it? Things that make you go :waitasec: , huh?

One thing I've often wondered about is why JR had two conflicting stories about his interaction or lack of with JBR Christmas night? One story of his is that he read to her for a bit before she went to bed. Then in another story he completely does an about-face and says he went straight upstairs (if I remember correctly) and that PATSY was the one who put her to bed. Why would it be important for him to 1) say that he read to JBR and then 2) completely remove himself from any interaction with her by stating he went straight upstairs and that JBR was left to Patsy's care? :confused: Exactly what is he removing himself from and why?
He had to change his story, to make it coincide with JB being asleep, when she arrived home. First series of events as told by the Ramsey's. JB awake when she got home, John read her a book, and Patsy sang to her. Burke, says JB was awake too. Second series of events as told by the Ramsey's. JB was asleep and carried up, Patsy turned down the covers, John placed JB on the bed and then made himself scarce. Patsy says that JB was "zonked out"...so she changes the pants that she is wearing. Burke also changes his mind about JB being awake when she arrives home. Seems that NOBODY in that Ramsey household, can remember if JB was awake or asleep....a very important little "tidbit"....IMO. Saying that she was asleep, and that she was placed in the bed, makes it easier for them to all keep their story straight. Its simple, and to the point. She was ASLEEP...the END! They would have more to explain if they had of stuck with their original story about JB being awake when she arrived home from the Whites. Where did the pineapple fit in? What did she do, before she went to bed? Was there an argument? ETC.... Way to many questions for the Ramsey's to have to answer or to try and keep straight. John was trying to distance himself from JB, I believe that he thought that the more interaction that he said that he had with her, the guiltier he would look. SOOOOOO.....she was ASLEEP.....THE END.

Ames said:
Burke seemed to have forgotten the story about JB being asleep..says she walked in and even helped to carry presents....OOPS! John and Patsy saying at first that JB was awake, and read and sang to....OOPS! So many OOPSIES....too little time. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yet another inconsistancy...

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

NE article states that the R's did not know Burke was awake on the morning of the 911 call until he tesified such at before the grand jury.

Does anyone think that one day Burke might just crack and feel compelled to tell everything that he knows about that night? Maybe after JR is dead?

angelwngs said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yet another inconsistancy...

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

NE article states that the R's did not know Burke was awake on the morning of the 911 call until he tesified such at before the grand jury.
Yes, I have read about this...and it wasn't in the Enquirer. Burke admitted that he had been "pretending" to be asleep, when his dad checked on him. He said later that he had heard voices, in the hallway.

Daisy said:
Does anyone think that one day Burke might just crack and feel compelled to tell everything that he knows about that night? Maybe after JR is dead?
I, for one, think that he knows more than he is saying. I certainly hope for JB sake, that he WILL crack one day and tell everything he knows. I am sure though, it will not happen..until JR is dead.

Daisy said:
Good points on the oopsies everyone! The thing about these Ramsey oopsies that makes my eyes roll back into my head is that they're not just teeny tiny oopsies but HUGE ones. We're talking story #2 is a big contradiction of story #1 and stories # 3,4,5, etc. all contradict each other as well. JBR was or was not awake. Is that so hard to remember? I think I'd definitely remember if my kid was awake or not without having to correct myself (well, "amend the story" is a better way of putting it). Then denying she was fed pineapple when it's obviously in her stomach? When they couldn't answer that one, then all of a sudden this pineapple and bowl become "mystery pineapple and bowl". :doh: Funny thing is they expected everyone to believe it. I don't know if anyone truly truly truly believed this line of crap. I think those in cahoots with the Ramsey's (such as a certain D.A. for one) CHOSE to do the mental gymnastics to make it fit into the IDI theory and spread that onto the [much wiser] public.
I dont' think for one minute DA Alex Hunter though this was not all a line of crap. What I think is to him ....there wasn't enough evidence that they were not effectively countering with the crap to prosecute. He needed either Patsy to testify against John or flip it and John testify against Patsy. Then he had the lock. But you cannot legally compel spouses to testify one against the other..... and he knew that and he only prosecuted SURE BETS. Especially when he'd of been going up against his long time buddy their attorney. So I think the deal was sealed..... Now Mary Lacy far as I am concerned she will never move against the Ramseys. Enter stage left Govorner Bill Ritter....hes sworn in now:) Give him time to get settled in and deal with all this blizzard disaster relief.....then ........hopefully things will happen.

Daisy said:

Thats simple he distanced himself from changing any of JonBenet's clothing and readying her for bed....which removes him from the physical dressing or undressing of his daughter.....therby distance from molestation. Like a dad can't or wouldnt help ready his own daughter for bed. C'mon...that is normal. Lying about it and taking pains to point out he left the clothing her for bed etc up to Patsy just fingers him in my opinion. Sheesh.

Ames said:
I, for one, think that he knows more than he is saying. I certainly hope for JB sake, that he WILL crack one day and tell everything he knows. I am sure though, it will not happen..until JR is dead.

John Ramsey stated that Burke would most likely talk about it when he was 40 years old....enough time for dear old dad and perhaps JAR to croak.

Toltec said:
John Ramsey stated that Burke would most likely talk about it when he was 40 years old....enough time for dear old dad and perhaps JAR to croak.
I am sure that JR gave Burke permission to talk....WHEN he is 40....you are right, after "dear old dad and perhaps JAR croak"....(LOL, that was funny!)

Toltec said:
"They keep a lot inside and they don't really start thinking about it until they get to be 40 years old and that's when it hurts."

I think this is also a veiled message about Patsy, who was a few days shy of her 40th when the murder occurred.

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
"They keep a lot inside and they don't really start thinking about it until they get to be 40 years old and that's when it hurts."

I think this is also a veiled message about Patsy, who was a few days shy of her 40th when the murder occurred.

-Tea
I knew that 40 sounded significant for some reason...as you have pointed out, Patsy was a few days shy of her 40th when the murder occurred....THATS what it was.

coloradokares said:
There are more opps than that. The red turtleneck wet and crumpled. The little matter of the receipts for the exact amount at Mc Guckins. If any of you are ever in Boulder don't miss the trip to McGuckins. If you can't find it anywhere else McGuckins will have it.
And how many other items for the exact same amount can you find at McGuckins? Didn't the study that the UC students conducted find over 1000 items?

snowqueen said:
And how many other items for the exact same amount can you find at McGuckins? Didn't the study that the UC students conducted find over 1000 items?
Yes there were lots. It is rather weak circumstantial evidence only.

snowqueen said:
Yes that might be not that I have ever seen that information substantiated by departments but ... how odd the same departments the same exact prices.....calculate the odds on that .... It would be difficult to accept that someone got away with murder based on the fact that item name wasn't listed on the receipts. Or that they were convicted based solely on that premise. But if you take all the other evidence is it such a stretch to see the perponderance?

What about the process of "inclusion through exclusion"? You list all of the other items which sold for those two prices. Then you have the Ramseys produce these items. In other words, you include the tape and cord by excluding all of the other items.

-Tea

Even if they could prove the Ramseys purchased duct tape and cord, it wouldn't prove they were the murderers - only that the items could have come from the Ramsey home - as did the notepaper, pen, flashlight etc, etc.

I have to say, there's a lot of things I couldn't swear to having bought because they are routine items, but I don't think cord and duct tape are routine items. I distinctly remember buying a roll of duct tape three years ago. We were doing a school musical and the zips in the hired boots kept breaking so we resorted to duct-taping them closed. I can remember going into the DIY store and buying this tape as clearly as though it were yesterday.

It's a great pity McGuckins didn't do itemised receipts.

JOHN...."...if we said JonBenet ate pineapple between 9pm when she went to bed and when we found her, that is the only way that's plausible for to me that she could have eaten.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23
Back