Big developements , will be suprised??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think TES does "teasers". They are a legitimate caring organization. Perhaps they really did find something before they left so abruptly..I hope so..
I know this has been said..
consider it a BUMP!

The spokesperson also said to the reporter: "that they (TES) would be back out here one way or another." Remember TES has gone through some issues because of Ike. If anything, LE may have some new areas for TES to search!

Well.... if the words used by both were actually "surprise" then I doubt any remains have been found, since that is what about 99% of people seem to believe will happen. So, if it is a surprise, then it seems obvious that it is something other than that possibility.

I dont think TES does "teasers". They are a legitimate caring organization. Perhaps they really did find something before they left so abruptly..I hope so..
I know this has been said..
consider it a BUMP!
yeah, I think they did find something and have kept it under wraps...which I'm sure has been very difficult to do. LE is trying to play their cards right so they can put KC under the jail IMO.

If Caylee were alive I think both the L.E. and T.E.S. would be begging from the help of the general public for more leads, etc. Sadly, that's not what they are doing.

There were rumors that they had found something and that all of the searchers were asked not to speak of it. Maybe DNA has id'ed it as Jennifer Kesse or some other missing person.

I was just about to type that whatever the big developement is might surprise the general public, but not anyone here.
Now you've thrown a monkey wrench into my post because I would definitely be surprised if they had found another missing person's body.
Big news regardless since some family would finally get closure.

Everybody is playing with our minds! Even if they don't mean to! LP want to, TES might not want to but they did, media does, LE does, even we tease one another lol

Keep in mind, it is the reporter that is reporting this and not from TES's mouth, so to speak. Perhaps Tricia could contact TES and get a clearer picture of what this reporter is claiming TES's spokeperson is saying to this reporter.

This "big developement" goes along with something I was told a few weeks ago, by a legitimate but unnamed source. That things would be breaking loose in a fews weeks and the possibility that other people could be charged.

Well.... if the words used by both were actually "surprise" then I doubt any remains have been found, since that is what about 99% of people seem to believe will happen. So, if it is a surprise, then it seems obvious that it is something other than that possibility.

Maybe the "shocker" is that they have been able to keep it quiet and downplay the rumors that were circulating after they left.

Its getting crazy trying to figure out all the pieces.......

Keep in mind, it is the reporter that is reporting this and not from TES's mouth, so to speak. Perhaps Tricia could contact TES and get a clearer picture of what this reporter is claiming TES's spokeperson is saying to this reporter.

Good point Patty..maybe shocker is the reporter paraphrasing and making it seem like more than it is..

T.E.S. would definitely have to come back to testify during a trial. That's not a tease, just something they can't relate yet. :)

I think it would be horrible for anyone to refer to finding remains of either Caylee or Jennifer Kesse as a "surprise" or "good news". I am sure that TIM and TES would be more sensitive than this to the families involved.

JBean,No new developements, can ya help me out here?? Should it go under news links??

TY Poppy

JBean,No new developements, can ya help me out here?? Should it go under news links??

TY Poppy
I moved your first post to daily updates with the news link. thank you Poppy!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth