BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the SA gets to show the videos of KC when she is prissing with a huge smirky smile when getting arrested, I think the jury will say really?? Accident??? Your laughing that you are being arrested and we think you had something to do with your childs death.

I think she looks crazy in that pic. Her eyes look really wild.

A big hole that has me going hmmm is.... Baez saying in the opening statement, George was yelling at Casey - Look what youve done! Your mother will never forgive you and you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your frickin life! Baez later goes on to claim that it was Cindy who left the ladder in the pool....

Tell me why would Cindy never forgive Casey when it was Cindy who made it possible for Caylee to drown. As a mother of 4, once you child proof your house you keep close tabs on your kids but you do not have them in your sight 24/7. A drowning is a tragedy not a "go to jail for the rest of your life offense" and George knew this. The whole reason for the cover up doesnt make one bit of sense at all.....plus it all goes downhill after this too!

I truly don't understand JB's whole "Gas cans frame ICA" theory, but if George found the gas cans missing and was planning on framing ICA somehow by reporting it to the police, how would he know he would get the gas cans back? He tells CA that he reported the missing cans to the police, CA tells ICA who could very well of then ditched them somewhere. Even if she didn't know George had called the police, how was he to know she would show up at the house and throw them at him?

THANK YOU. I doubt that she would have had much clothing on that would have trapped enough air to stay buoyant. In fact she had a pullup diaper on supposedly. That in itself would drag her underwater pretty quickly.

That poor child was underwater IF she drowned. There is no way that George dove in, dragged her out, stood there sopping wet, and then Baez left that out of the story. Baez said nothing at all like that in his version of the story.

To me one of the biggest holes in the defense story is that they put George into the drowning story at all. As you said, he would have had to drag the unresponsive Caylee up out of the pool. Please note carefully that I said "unresponsive". George is ex LE. George is trained in basic emergency care and has been on plenty of EMS scenes. No matter what we may think of George or his statements or actions, I am betting that few people that have watched him would believe that he would pull an unresponsive child out of a pool and not call 911 and start CPR. (once again, George was trained and experienced ex LE). His training and experience (like that of ALL Emergency Services Providers) would not and quite frankly could not have made that immediate jump from child in pool to child dead. This training has wired their thinking differently. Child "unresponsive" would be what he is trained to register and act on. There is no cop, firefighter, EMT or other emergency services provider in North America that would ever treat a 2 year old child as "dead" excepting extreme cases of obvious trauma. They just cannot do it.

Look at how meticulous GA is in his life. He does things the right way. He does things the way he was taught. He lives his life in a very structured manner (excepting the sociopath of a daughter). If such a man with such training and experience is presented with a child drowning victim he WILL start CPR. He WILL contact 911. He WILL follow a patterned response that has been drilled into him to be almost subconscious. he would not be able to help or stop himself. If George knew Caylee had drowned, George would have started CPR.

If CPR had been attempted on Caylee it would have been obvious at autopsy. Especially on a child. There would have been trauma to the skeleton from the event. Her ribs would have been damaged in predictable and recognizable ways.

And if JB and KC are lying about GA's involvement, then it can be reasonably inferred that they are lying about the whole thing in order to further her self interests.

I truly don't understand JB's whole "Gas cans frame ICA" theory, but if George found the gas cans missing and was planning on framing ICA somehow by reporting it to the police, how would he know he would get the gas cans back? He tells CA that he reported the missing cans to the police, CA tells ICA who could very well of then ditched them somewhere. Even if she didn't know George had called the police, how was he to know she would show up at the house and throw them at him?

Lack of planning on ICA's part but she needed to return them so GA could fill them up to keep her on the road! :rolleyes:

JB's gas can defense is as ridiculous as RK moving Caylee's body "somewhere" to protect his "lottery ticket" then putting it back! :thud:

To me one of the biggest holes in the defense story is that they put George into the drowning story at all. As you said, he would have had to drag the unresponsive Caylee up out of the pool. Please note carefully that I said "unresponsive". George is ex LE. George is trained in basic emergency care and has been on plenty of EMS scenes. No matter what we may think of George or his statements or actions, I am betting that few people that have watched him would believe that he would pull an unresponsive child out of a pool and not call 911 and start CPR. (once again, George was trained and experienced ex LE). His training and experience (like that of ALL Emergency Services Providers) would not and quite frankly could not have made that immediate jump from child in pool to child dead. This training has wired their thinking differently. Child "unresponsive" would be what he is trained to register and act on. There is no cop, firefighter, EMT or other emergency services provider in North America that would ever treat a 2 year old child as "dead" excepting extreme cases of obvious trauma. They just cannot do it.

Look at how meticulous GA is in his life. He does things the right way. He does things the way he was taught. He lives his life in a very structured manner (excepting the sociopath of a daughter). If such a man with such training and experience is presented with a child drowning victim he WILL start CPR. He WILL contact 911. He WILL follow a patterned response that has been drilled into him to be almost subconscious. he would not be able to help or stop himself. If George knew Caylee had drowned, George would have started CPR.

If CPR had been attempted on Caylee it would have been obvious at autopsy. Especially on a child. There would have been trauma to the skeleton from the event. Her ribs would have been damaged in predictable and recognizable ways.

And if JB and KC are lying about GA's involvement, then it can be reasonably inferred that they are lying about the whole thing in order to further her self interests.

BBM - it says so much that this thought did not occur to the DT. WTH was JB thinking when he came up with his opening statement? It reeks of his legal-aid / sociopath ICA - worse even than the Zanny-Nanny!

So, do you think they will use Casey's jailhouse letters against her? Ya know, since in them she says things like she doesn't think "Zanny" had anything to do with it and how she understands her not showing her face cause she would be blamed for something she didn't do.

Also, in the one letter where she's talking about the service for Caylee, she asks if it's wrong of her to NOT want to know what really happened to Caylee.

It's little things like this where I sit back and say, so much for the defenses theory.

I have typed out JBs opening statements and have found 120 holes (I may have missed some) but that tape just gets me everytime. The tape is unique, it was seen on the gas can and a tent where George was handing out flyers. I am betting that there was a 4 pack of tape purchased (I can never find duck tape when I need it, I buy more - always 4 packs so I can plant them all over the place - and lose them again, but that's just me). JB said in his opening statements:

"Well on August 1st, right around this weekend, August 1st or August 2nd George Anthony is at a Publix handing out flyers of his missing grand daughter that he knows is dead. He’s passing out flyers and asking for donations but a news crew is filming him, in fact two different news crews are there and he interviews with them. And right behind the donation jar is a roll of duck tape. The duck tape; hidden right behind the donation jar. Mind you this is the first week of August. Casey has been in jail for two weeks. All you have to do is follow the duct tape and it will point to you who put Caylee’s remains where the ultimately ended up, or maybe not, and I will get to that in a moment. Miss Drane Burdick told you that the only one that had access to this duck tape was Casey Anthony. Well that’s not true, that’s not true at all. A picture tells a thousand words, he was at that command center; he was home on the 16th. The only person and the only piece of evidence, the only physical evidence that you will find in this case that connects Caylee’s remains to anyone at the home is this duck tape. And that’s why these gas cans become such a critical piece of information and such a critical piece of evidence. You cannot deny it. You can see it, you can feel it, you can touch it. This is evidence and this tells you {Objection by LDB; JP – continue} and this will lead you to the answers that you need."

The duct tape was in the house ... following the duck tape may well take you back 6 years to the original purpose.
BUT wait - there's more. Caylee died (according to JB) on June 16 so KC was certainly around the ducktape.
Note: I love that JB had the duck tape "hidden" behind the donation jar ... good hide there ....

So, do you think they will use Casey's jailhouse letters against her? Ya know, since in them she says things like she doesn't think "Zanny" had anything to do with it and how she understands her not showing her face cause she would be blamed for something she didn't do.

Also, in the one letter where she's talking about the service for Caylee, she asks if it's wrong of her to NOT want to know what really happened to Caylee.

It's little things like this where I sit back and say, so much for the defenses theory.

There are a few things in those letters that will do KC no favours at all.

EPIC: FAIL

JB also has a wondeful knack of telling half a story:

Quoted from opening statements:
"So what he does is on the 24th of June, 9 days after Caylee drowns, he reports gas cans missing. He calls the police, now this is an ex detective who knows when you report gas cans stolen there’s no detective that’s going to come out and investigate the case because you’ve got some missing gas cans. You ask yourself when you hear this. Who would report gas cans missing? Who? Well the answer is George Anthony would and the reason why will come to light 6 months later."

Errr JB? Not so much the gas cans, the fact that his shed was broken into by force and the reporting of that is indeed good community reporting. Enough "silly" little reports like this from members of the community is a sign that whoever is doing this will more than likely go on to be stealing bigger and better things.

George trying to set up ICA with FBI.........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBK7CSYNmTA&NR=1[/ame]

Thought: Is Baez going to use the cadaver dogs to support his theory? I mean, he went to such lengths to say the dogs didn't really hit on the pool and trunk and how the dogs were inconsistent....you know, anything to bash the investigation.

Now, he's saying Caylee drowned. Will he be trying to use the dog hit at the pool area to the DT benefit yet at the same time say the hit on the trunk was not credible?

Actually, seems like it would have been more advantaceous because in the telling of the lie, he went so far as to say GA did all the clean-up and cover-up...why not just say GA put her in the trunk. If he was going to admit that KC and GA knew Caylee was dead and that GA scared the living he11 out of KC, why spend time in court trying to discredit the dogs and their training as well as the dog handlers, when he might have been able to make the dog hits work FOR KC, not against her.

Doesn't make sense to me at all.

So, had GA planned Caylee's drowning or framing Casey for murder in advance or what? Because if it was a surprise accident he had quite a small window of opportunity to figure out he wanted to frame Casey for it and formulate an approximate plan how to do it. Let's say he found Caylee in the pool at 9 am sharp and Casey came on to the scene a minute or two later. Within that two minutes he would have had to overcome his first instinct to call 911, call for help from the neighbors, attempt CPR and also figure out how to persuade Casey not to do any of the above. Is the pool visible to any of the neighboring homes? He'd have had to make sure no one saw them handling Caylee's lifeless body there and no one heard a thing because it would have foiled his master plan.

Casey just had to say, "I'm gonna call 911 right now" and he couldn't have framed anybody, at least not like this.

How did he know that Casey would go on blithely partying while he was busily framing her? How did he know Casey would agree to driving around with a decomposing child in the trunk? How did he know she'd have a lot of stupid lies about an imaginanny ready to be used?

So, had GA planned Caylee's drowning or framing Casey for murder in advance or what? Because if it was a surprise accident he had quite a small window of opportunity to figure out he wanted to frame Casey for it and formulate an approximate plan how to do it. Let's say he found Caylee in the pool at 9 am sharp and Casey came on to the scene a minute or two later. Within that two minutes he would have had to overcome his first instinct to call 911, call for help from the neighbors, attempt CPR and also figure out how to persuade Casey not to do any of the above. Is the pool visible to any of the neighboring homes? He'd have had to make sure no one saw them handling Caylee's lifeless body there and no one heard a thing because it would have foiled his master plan.

Casey just had to say, "I'm gonna call 911 right now" and he couldn't have framed anybody, at least not like this.

How did he know that Casey would go on blithely partying while he was busily framing her? How did he know Casey would agree to driving around with a decomposing child in the trunk? How did he know she'd have a lot of stupid lies about an imaginanny ready to be used?

Isn't the defense still claiming that there wasn't a body in KC's trunk. I guess it's just a huge coincidence that KC's trunk smelled like a dead body at the same time her child tragically died but was never in her trunk.

Isn't the defense still claiming that there wasn't a body in KC's trunk. I guess it's just a huge coincidence that KC's trunk smelled like a dead body at the same time her child tragically died but was never in her trunk.

Yes, despite the totality of the evidence, potential witness testimony and his own client blaming it on dead animals...... that's what Baez is hoping to sell to a jury. :floorlaugh:

When questioned by brother Lee (July 15th) about the smell, ICA gave the squirrel story and as she often does she added another illogical detail, i.e. that the smell had started around Cindy's 50th birthday on June 5th. :crazy:

She told Amy starting June 25th/26th that something was plastered to the front of her car. Seemed back in 2008, even ICA didn't think anyone would buy the trash bag shinola. :waitasec:

Whilst I don't rate Baez as a great strategist, or lawyer, he probably had no choice but to run with this. IMO ICA has refused to be linked in any way to the duct tape and the horrifically callous way Caylee's body was discarded.

With the nanny story busted, George who has plenty of skeletons in his own cupboard and makes the perfect patsy, gets blamed for everything :bricks: including sexually abusing her which conveniently is supposed to explain why she is such a liar who lived in a fantasy world and who after the tragic accidental death of her daugther went into a state of denial. ICA thinks she has ticked all the boxes for an acquittal. If it means she destroys her family in the process, so be it.

I'm searching for an adjective for this young woman, but today, find my self at a loss. :no: Ironic that her self preservation instincts and narcisism have probably ensured her conviction :bang: and alienated her from the only people on this earth that truly give a damn about her.

Only a couple of months ago Cindy was recalling under oath placing those additional dryer sheets in the car and leaving it to air out for hours. :waitasec: Who in their wildest dreams would have believed the Anthonys, particularly Cindy would turn out to be such strong witnesses for the prosecution.
Karma or what? :seeya:

She's such a bad actress.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syucDLEXnXk&feature=related[/ame]

MG..KC says for "her" press release to her brother that if anyone has info, please come forward w/o haste...

...guess that was a Freudian Slip..

She really does mimic people. She does not posess one original thought. She is truley a pyschopath.

Looking at her arrest and her swagger...she sure likes to strut those hips! She feels so important as if she is a celebrity.

I know people want to think kc killed Caylee by accident. IMO, she didn't. She killed her on purpose because of jealousy and spite.

---------------- BEST DEFENSE STRATEGY EVER -------------

Caylee is playing with duct tape. She wraps it around her head and dies while KC is in the bathroom. Upon discovery KC panics and hides the body.

A toddler couldn't rip and place 3 pieces of duct tape. I can't barely rip one. If I cut it, the roll usually twists and the piece I just cut gets all twisted up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eridachtlin
Back