MISTRIAL Bill Cosby -- Charged W/Aggravated Sexual Assault/Other Rape Allegations #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big difference between difficult to crush or impossible to crush when it comes to pills. I'm unsure your point? When that man needed to crush them up to be able to rape a woman he was hell bent on raping, I'm sure he found a way.

This is not an "if he did it" situation this is a "how many women" sort of deal. This has nothing to do with the quality of reporting or journalistic integrity. This man is an irrefutable serial rapist who apparently wants the body warm and with a pulse but it's not a stretch to realize he could easily cross a fine line into what would be considered necrophelia. MOO.

He's a dangerous man- even approaching 80 and we are now privvy to the attitude of his sidekick, enabler.

CC is almost as despicable as her serial rapist husband.

I am so glad this case is moving forward. Sorrow for all of his many victims- who knows how many we'll never hear about because they went off the deep end or committed suicide. Nina Simone comes to mind.

Sickening indeed..........qualudes.......714's, or rorers where 'round in 1976.

Seems to me mr. Cosby likes to be the only animated partner in a trist. Egads.....what joy. I can't wrap my head around that fact.

I suppose he did find a few willing lotion handlers, though. Barf.

I'm glad he gave the girls a nice meal for all their trouble. He must have thought he did them a favor. Unbelievable .

His idea of a nice "meal" might not be what you think!

Sickening indeed..........qualudes.......714's, or rorers where 'round in 1976.

Seems to me mr. Cosby likes to be the only animated partner in a trist. Egads.....what joy. I can't wrap my head around that fact.

I suppose he did find a few willing lotion handlers, though. Barf.

I'm glad he gave the girls a nice meal for all their trouble. He must have thought he did them a favor. Unbelievable .

Selfish. Control. Freak. :stormingmad:

Just watching BC walk into that hearing today, smiling & waving to the crowd......he thought he had it in the bag & never, ever thought he would face trial.

what a jacka$$.

Eta: I totally agree Frigga.....CC is just as despicable as BC. Disgusting people.

The modeling agency that sent him six models weekly sounds a little off. Im sure they knew he didnt need them for TV careers.

I can't wait until he's locked up for good. I am SO glad there is enough evidence for trial. Hopefully the wheels of justice will start moving faster now.

Finally! What goes around comes around.

May 24 2016, 1:37 pm ET

How Hard Will It Be to Convict Bill Cosby?

by Corky Siemaszko

Bill Cosby appears to be headed to trial for sexual assault in Pennsylvania. Here are some of the key questions about the case against the once-beloved comedian.

Who is the alleged victim?

Andrea Constand, a Canadian, played basketball at the University of Arizona and professionally in Europe before landing at Temple University in 2002. She was working as director of operations with the Owls women's basketball program when she became friends with Cosby, a Temple alumnus, trustee and avid supporter of the athletic program.

What is the alleged crime?

In the criminal affidavit, Constand said she was invited to Cosby's Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, home in early 2004 to discuss her future. During the visit, the complaint says she was given pills that left her incapacitated, at which time she was sexually molested by Cosby. Cosby insists the sexual contact was consensual...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bill-cosby-scandal/how-hard-will-it-be-convict-bill-cosby-n488016

The key to this case is "consent".

What do you all think the outcome to this will be if found guilty........prison.....lawsuits....?

Call me a cynic. His lawyers will drag this out. BC could be dead before he faces a jury.

I can't wait until he's locked up for good. I am SO glad there is enough evidence for trial. Hopefully the wheels of justice will start moving faster now.

I wish I was wrong, but he has too much money to be locked up for this (although I agree with you he deserves and needs to be). This is just the way it is with our justice system at this time. JMHO

I wish I was wrong, but he has too much money to be locked up for this (although I agree with you he deserves and needs to be). This is just the way it is with our justice system at this time. JMHO

I dunno, if he's convicted the judge won't be afraid to throw the book at him imo. This is an excellent judge and won't be swayed by money. He reprimanded the head coach of our professional football team for his parenting and sent his kids to jail. It was all over the news at the time. I'm glad he's the judge handling this case. I wish I could get jury duty for this case or any case but I would never get picked.

I dunno, if he's convicted the judge won't be afraid to throw the book at him imo. This is an excellent judge and won't be swayed by money. He reprimanded the head coach of our professional football team for his parenting and sent his kids to jail. It was all over the news at the time. I'm glad he's the judge handling this case. I wish I could get jury duty for this case or any case but I would never get picked.

Lol. Did the coach have 20 defense lawyers at his table. Lol

In all honesty. This case is bogus and will be appealed until a not guilty verdict comes in.

Calvin Harris was just found not guilty in trial #4.

Also the judge in the affluenza teen case sentenced 1 teen to 20 years for a dui that killed 1 person. But the same judge gave probation to Ethan Couch that killed 4 and paralyzed others. So this judge isn't guaranteed to do anything. Jmo.

This apparently happened in 2000:
COSBY DISCUSSING THE TEENAGE MODEL HE HAD A SEXUAL ENCOUNTER WITH
Q: She says that just days after ... she told you that she did not drink, you told her to come over to (your townhouse) and served her amaretto. Do you recall serving her amaretto?
A: No.
Q: That you told her to sit next to you on the couch and that you put your arm around her and began massaging her shoulder and arms suggestively. Did that occur? ... This occurred sometime after you met her parents.
A: I need clarification on time.
Q: She's 17 and I believe throughout the time she knows you she becomes 18 or 19.
Q: On a later occasion you had her masturbate you with lotion. Did that ever happen?
A: Yes.
Q: (She) used the lotion to rub your penis and make you ejaculate?
A: Bingo.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rns-sex-assault-case-trial.html#ixzz49VaaZjmd

Meanwhile in other news, Camille Cosby continues to have no opinion on whether her husband is a philandering freak.

Nancy Grace is ripping him a new one LOL.

This case is ENTRAPMENT TO THE HIGHEST ORDER. Jmo.

The court system isn't allowed to entrap you to say things by telling you that it's confidential and charges will not be filed and this can't be used against you, so tell all.

But then some new District Attorney comes in and throws everything out the window years later and tells you the immunity thing doesn't exist in his eyes so we are now filing charges.

Jmo.

If he got an immunity deal for realz perhaps he should have had it signed and made official. It's not like he can't afford the attorneys to draft the documents.

Jeta. I'm sure his lawyers wouldn't have did the civil before the criminal case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member