Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bill Cosby faces chance at prison at sentence hearing

This is link to ABC6 TV.

According to this defense psychologist said it is unlikely BC would commit any sex crimes because of his age, health and eye sight.

I am sorry I disagree. At a young age of 16 I was approached by a man in a wheelchair with many disabilities....he was about 70.....none of what this psychologist said is true. BC can do it again. (Nothing happened to me....I was very lucky).

This is link to ABC6 TV.

According to this defense psychologist said it is unlikely BC would commit any sex crimes because of his age, health and eye sight.

I am sorry I disagree. At a young age of 16 I was approached by a man in a wheelchair with many disabilities....he was about 70.....none of what this psychologist said is true. BC can do it again. (Nothing happened to me....I was very lucky).
Cosby used pills to disable his victims. He can still do that, given the chance and urge. His M.O. is to let the pills do the work of disabling his victims so they cannot fend him off. There is nothing safe about him just because he is old, unhealthy, legally blind.

He deserves the label of "violent sex offender." So label him, and let's move on to sentencing.

jmo

This is link to ABC6 TV.

It's foolish to think age renders all men incapable of an assault if they wanted to do so.

My own hubby is in his 70s and is very physical fit. He has never done drugs or abused alcohol. I will spare everyone the details but there isn't one thing wrong with him. He is perfectly capable of doing anything he has always done in our marriage. Btw without any help from medication either. Lol I know its TMI but the excuse being used by his attorneys is ridiculous and baseless. Men aren't exactly the same just like females arent during the age progression.

It's a myth that all older aged men become impotent.

I have read cases where men in their 80s raped and assaulted females.

Only those who have not reached that age can believe it's true. Lol. They will know when they get in their 60s..70s...and beyond and learn none of it was true after all. Ha. Lol

Jmo

You certainly aren't a horrible person for expecting someone to expect the full force of the law and imprisonment after being found guilty of such a dreadful crime.

I agree it's not horrible to think this way. Even the thought of this serial rapist walked free for decades is hard enough to take. But I want something to happen that MAY wipe that arrogant smirk off of his face.

He has spit in the faces of his victims and the justice system itself.

From UK BBC News ==
Cosby deemed 'sexually violent predator'

A Pennsylvania judge has ruled Bill Cosby, the comic once dubbed America's Dad, is a sexually violent predator.

The label means Cosby, 81, must undergo counselling for life and appear on the sex offenders' registry.

A judge made the ruling ahead of sentencing the comedian for drugging and molesting a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

At a retrial in April, Cosby was found guilty of three counts of sexual assaultagainst Andrea Constand.

Tuesday's classification means he will need to register with state police and notify any community he lives in of his sex offender status, as well as undergo mandatory counselling for life.

Neighbours, childcare centres and schools will have be notified of his whereabouts.
The Montgomery County District Attorney, Kevin Steele, called for five to 10 years in jail for aggravated indecent assault.

Cosby's defence is pushing instead for house arrest.

A few years ago I was approached very inappropriately by the man whom I worked for at my consulting job (not my main full-time job). I work out of a home office, and he and I were the only ones there at that time. He was in his 80's, and had suffered from a stroke, walked with a cane and was painfully slow. He still threatened to touch me in a sexual manner, but because he was so slow I was able to get away from him. It was still extremely uncomfortable and I admit feeling relief when he passed away a couple of years later, because I really need that 2nd job. (His family kept the business going after his death). I dreaded going to work there for years, as this was not the only occurrence. Age and health means nothing - a sexual predator is always going to be a threat! MOO - he needs to be locked up!

It's foolish to think age renders all men incapable of an assault if they wanted to do so.

My own hubby is in his 70s and is very physical fit. He has never done drugs or abused alcohol. I will spare everyone the details but there isn't one thing wrong with him. He is perfectly capable of doing anything he has always done in our marriage. Btw without any help from medication either. Lol I know its TMI but the excuse being used by his attorneys is ridiculous and baseless. Men aren't exactly the same just like females arent during the age progression.

It's a myth that all older aged men become impotent.

I have read cases where men in their 80s raped and assaulted females.

Only those who have not reached that age can believe it's true. Lol. They will know when they get in their 60s..70s...and beyond and learn none of it was true after all. Ha. Lol

Jmo
Plus, sexual assault doesn't always mean the perp rapes (as in intercourse). Cosby enjoyed seeing the women disheveled and vulnerable. He enjoyed the power of putting them in that helpless position. Drugging women and then manipulating their bodies for his own pleasure could still happen whether he can get it up or not.

And, for that, he is officially labeled a violent sex offender.

jmo

Cosby did not address the court in his sentencing hearing.
Live updates: Bill Cosby sentencing - CNN
Cosby will be sentenced at 1:30 p.m. ET when court resumes from break
From CNN’s Aaron Cooper
Bill Cosby will be sentenced at 1:30 when court resumes.

Cosby did not address the court in his sentencing hearing. His attorney Joseph Green told the court Cosby did not want to speak.

Judge Steven O'Neill questioned to make sure he understood that decision. Cosby answered in a loud, clear "Yes"

Later he said he didn't need to talk to his lawyer any more about that issue. "I do not need any more discussion on that," Cosby said.

Cosby did not address the court in his sentencing hearing.
Cosby will be sentenced at 1:30 p.m. ET when court resumes from break
From CNN’s Aaron Cooper

Cosby did not address the court in his sentencing hearing. His attorney Joseph Green told the court Cosby did not want to speak.

Judge Steven O'Neill questioned to make sure he understood that decision. Cosby answered in a loud, clear "Yes"

Later he said he didn't need to talk to his lawyer any more about that issue. "I do not need any more discussion on that," Cosby said.

Cosby doesn't speak because Cosby believes he is above having to be held accountable for decades of crimes against women, decency, and the truth.

I have no apologies for hoping the judge sentences him to the absolute maximum allowable. I'm hoping this convicted sexual predator is taken straight to jail, and isn't allowed the privilege of remaining free on bail through appeals. He hasn't earned that privilege in any way, and as a remorseless sexual predator, he certainly doesn't deserve to be spared the loss of dignity and sense of safety he stole from his untold dozens of victims over the decades.

This is such a triggering time for those of us who have been raped. May the justice being served this rapist be full and swift, and may those of us who weren't granted that justice take some small measure of consolation that this rapist, at least, is being named for what he is and punished.

Jean Casarez reporting live on CNN from outside the court house. I'll be tuned in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back