Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you have some time, listen to this interview of Nicki Weisensee Egan, a reporter who's been following the Cosby case since 2005: Bill Cosby, Free But Not Exonerated With Nicki Weisensee Egan

"In this special episode we go behind the scenes of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision to release Cosby from prison. We discuss former DA Bruce Castor's claim of an alleged immunity deal for Cosby, made in secret between two powerful men and which was never signed off by a Judge."

IMO, Bruce Castor is a piece of work.
made in secret between two powerful men and which was never signed off by a Judge.That says it all. Castor has always been a sleazebucket. Birds of a feather...

Bill Cosby pauses comedy tour plans as sexual assault trial nears

Plans for a new comedy tour for Bill Cosby have reportedly been paused indefinitely as the comic nears a trial involving a sexual assault lawsuit.

In the civil lawsuit filed in 2014, Judy Huth accuses Cosby of assaulting her in 1974, when he was 37 and she was 15.

Cosby, who has denied the allegation, is concerned the legal case would be the media’s main focus when he toured, and therefore decided to halt any plans

Bill Cosby pauses comedy tour plans as sexual assault trial nears

Plans for a new comedy tour for Bill Cosby have reportedly been paused indefinitely as the comic nears a trial involving a sexual assault lawsuit.

In the civil lawsuit filed in 2014, Judy Huth accuses Cosby of assaulting her in 1974, when he was 37 and she was 15.

Cosby, who has denied the allegation, is concerned the legal case would be the media’s main focus when he toured, and therefore decided to halt any plans
YEA!!!! I was just coming to report this.

Bill Cosby Widely Slammed for Saying R. Kelly Got ‘Railroaded’ in Sex Trafficking Trial
ByTrace William Cowen

A jury found R. Kelly guilty of all counts in a federal racketeering and sex trafficking trial earlier this week, resulting in the singer now facing a mandatory minimum of 10 years (and up to life) in prison. Following news of the verdict, TMZ shared a short video featuring Bill Cosby spokesperson Andrew Wyatt.

In the clip, Wyatt was asked what Cosby—who’s
banned from performing at one of New York’s most popular venues—“personally thought” of the latest Kelly developments.
https://www.complex.com/author/tracewilliamcowen
“We talked about it today and the first thing he said, he was like, ‘Look, the guy was railroaded,’” Wyatt said.
Earlier this year, Cosby’s sexual assault conviction was
overturned in a ruling that resulted in the disgraced comedian being released from prison. While misinformation on the ruling quickly became rampant, this explainer does a fine job of breaking down not only how rare such a change is, but also how it was facilitated by a prior non-prosecution agreement.
Given the nature of Kelly’s conviction, not to mention the nature of the allegations against Cosby, criticism was swift in response to the Cosby Show star being given a platform to share his take on the verdict. Others kept the criticism aimed at Cosby himself, whose prison release was slammed over the summer by a group of accusers during an NBC News special. More at link: Bill Cosby Widely Slammed for Saying R. Kelly Got ‘Railroaded’ in Sex Trafficking Trial

He certainly has made an amazing recovery from the ill man who had to be led around when he was in court to a man who could contemplate a comedy tour. And, of course, he would think that R. Kelly got railroaded. When you do what both of these people did to women--dehumanize, drug and abuse them, your control issues lead you to think that your behavior is on the right side of the law. I wish neither of them would walk free again.

Bill Cosby prosecutors ask Supreme Court to review decision to overturn conviction (nbcnews.com)

The Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, District Attorney's Office said a "grievous wrong" can be corrected.

Prosecutors in Pennsylvania asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review the decision that overturned Bill Cosby’s indecent assault conviction, arguing in a petition that Cosby was incorrectly shielded from prosecution.

The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement Monday that Cosby, 84, shouldn't have been granted immunity because a media statement issued by a previous district attorney said sexual assault charges wouldn't be filed...

Lol, WebSleuths deleted one of my posts in this thread because it "misstated the purpose and philosophy" of the forum, or something.

Anyone getting mad about the Cosby case should take a look at THIS case: GUILTY - MO - Louis Gumpenerger, 33, disabled, murdered, O’Fallon, 16 Aug 2016 and spend a minute or two thinking about how much power we put in the hands of prosecutors.

By the way, that linked thread is only one small part of a much bigger and more elaborate plot that stretches 10 years and involves the murders of potentially 3 people. There's no dedicated Betsy Faria thread on Websleuths, but I highly encourage everyone to read about Pam Hupp, Betsy Faria, Russ Faria, etc., online. It's scary to think just how much power the police and prosecutors have. They went after an innocent man for no other reason than that he "fit" the part of the killer, in their eyes. He was a big, ugly, rough dude, so he should have been the bad guy, as far as they were concerned. And because of their refusal to investigate the case fairly, not only did one man have to live a nightmare for years, but one and possibly two other people ended up dying at the hands of the (most likely) real killer.

Personally, I'd like to see the sort of outrage that's directed at Cosby re-directed towards police and prosecutors who secure wrongful convictions on innocent people.
And prosecutors who don't prosecute when they should, to protect the perps, like the first prosecutor in the Ahmaud Arbery case...

He should be put away for attempted murder IMO
Any one of his victims could have died!

Here's what happens if you take the drug Bill Cosby said he obtained for sex
This action is why quaaludes make us drowsy and slow down our heart rate and breathing. It's also one of the reasons they're so dangerous — a quaalude overdose can result in coma or even death. If they're combined with another sedative like alcohol, they become far more dangerous, and much lower doses of the drug can kill.

It is vile that people are still paying him for comedy. He isn't funny. I never thought so, even 30 years ago.
I never thought he was funny, even as a child. I remember sitting in front of the tv with my friends watching his Jello Pudding commercials, I thought they were dumb but my friends always cracked up laughing. And as an adult I never found his comedy act funny at all.

I never thought he was funny, even as a child. I remember sitting in front of the tv with my friends watching his Jello Pudding commercials, I thought they were dumb but my friends always cracked up laughing. And as an adult I never found his comedy act funny at all.
I echo your sentiments! As a kid and as an adult, I did not find him to be funny at all. If he came on t.v., I turned the channel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back