Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that info is from Rick'sblog. IIRC, he's the one with the "source". Maybe someone can provide links that are somewhere in this thread.

Yes, that is correct. The interesting part was not in his blog, but rather what his information source is. That is what I want to verify by watching the program.

There has been much discussion on this topic in the first two threads. I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you in MY OPINION, BB did not have criminal/fraudulent motives for filing these documents. It has been said here (prior thread) by a friend of the family that he was using these documents to "protect the children". He was told to cease and desist with the letters, they would not hold up in a court of law. Since we have Sunshine laws, anything put through the courts remain documented for the public. In my opinion, from all I have read, they loved the children and the adoptions/documents of copyrights were not the motive here.

Also, I wanted to answer the question about the Wiggins name here in Pensacola. Yes, we have lots of "unrelated" Wiggins here. Even our mayor is a Wiggins, but I am 99% sure he is not related to PW. Now, I do know his son is the CW attorney who PW consulted with at her arrest. I do not think it has not been confirmed if he is actually representing her.

I really hate how this thread always seems to turn into digging up crap
on the victims!
I'm not talking about you pinkin!
I bolded the copyright because as a business person such as Mr. Billings
it may be as simple as someday they wanted to write a book about their
life! IMO a reason to copyright their names would make it so some
other writer could not write about them!
I think it's sad that some feel the need to try and find a motive that
fits with the Billings being bad people when everyone who knew them
say otherwise!
I see no reason to try and turn everything they did into something shady
when there very well could be a simple reason with no wrong doing on their part
at all!

Okay, these links might offer more insight into who the "camo masked" woman is:

http://www.sandiegochildtrafficking.com/

YouTube - Billings murder: unbelievable circle of crimes!!!

Celeste Diedre Bonds Cortes Delusional Child Abuser Still Stalking me! - Channel: TruthBrigadeRadio on LiveVideo.com

you will find the name of the woman and more info, do I think she is on the up and up, I really don't know, sometimes yes, sometimes, NO.
Hope I posted links correctly!

I'm half and half in believing.

During Hurricane Katrina the media didn't seem too keen on talking about just how many illegals there were doing construction work along the gulf coast. The Red Cross and other organizations estimated there were possibly thousands needing help after the hurricane, but were too afraid to seek it due to their status.

All I have to do is walk out the front door and take stroll a couple of blocks and I'm greeted by hundreds of illegals doing construction work. And yes they are illegal, they have no ID, nothing, to cash payroll checks with and the employer uses his ID for them to cash any checks. Most are paid in cash. And all send 80% of the money across the border with money orders.

Somebody, is bringing in them by the boat loads and illegally employing them. This has been going on since the 80s at least and nothing has been done about it.

So her claims on that are true to a degree.

There is a picture of her with the guy she says is her husband that is registered as a sex offender in FL with 2 children, so the part about that is also true.

I can't find anything to back up her claims on the juvenile judge, but he doesn't seem too popular via word from the streets. The shrink she mentioned, I'm having to wait for a friend to be able to check that out locally. But in all honesty, I haven't much trust in drug pushing shrinks. Responsible ones seek alternative therapy due to the severe side effects of the drugs.

The 911 terrorist crap and Billings family I can't make a connection on.

She is bringing attention to a major problem, but in my opinion going about it the wrong way.

Can you do me a favor? Can you remove the bottom video? It has an autostart feature and while I can shut it off or mute it, it restarts again everytime I refresh the page. Thanks!

Sorry about that!!!

I'm half and half in believing.

During Hurricane Katrina the media didn't seem too keen on talking about just how many illegals there were doing construction work along the gulf coast. The Red Cross and other organizations estimated there were possibly thousands needing help after the hurricane, but were too afraid to seek it due to their status.

All I have to do is walk out the front door and take stroll a couple of blocks and I'm greeted by hundreds of illegals doing construction work. And yes they are illegal, they have no ID, nothing, to cash payroll checks with and the employer uses his ID for them to cash any checks. Most are paid in cash. And all send 80% of the money across the border with money orders.

Somebody, is bringing in them by the boat loads and illegally employing them. This has been going on since the 80s at least and nothing has been done about it.

So her claims on that are true to a degree.

There is a picture of her with the guy she says is her husband that is registered as a sex offender in FL with 2 children, so the part about that is also true.

I can't find anything to back up her claims on the juvenile judge, but he doesn't seem too popular via word from the streets. The shrink she mentioned, I'm having to wait for a friend to be able to check that out locally. But in all honesty, I haven't much trust in drug pushing shrinks. Responsible ones seek alternative therapy due to the severe side effects of the drugs.

The 911 terrorist crap and Billings family I can't make a connection on.

She is bringing attention to a major problem, but in my opinion going about it the wrong way.

I tend to agree, don't see any personal connections, just using them as an example for her own agenda. I don't see where 911 comes in either.

I mainly just wanted this posted so the speculation of her being TG isn't there, and who she actually is, IF it is all true!

Unless anyone can establish a valid, verified connection with the woman who calls herself TerroristThreat on YouTube to this case, can we just stop discussing her?

The federal Medicaid program is not one which can be negotiated. A child either has an eligibility factor or they don't. It is entirely possible that the children were found categorically eligible for SSI but ineligible to receive payments due to the Billings' reported income. In a small number of cases, however, they would have been able to receive a medical card.

I only know what she told me. She said they didn't receive money subsudies for the privately adopted children. They were eligible for medicaid and however they made sure they remained eligible even after the adoption. That is all I know, what she told me. I don't know any of the specifics.

Not that it has anything to do with this case, but Pcola has it's huge share of illegals. A lot of them were brought in and stayed after Hurricane Ivan and Dennis to do construction (as mentioned above). Countless businesses in and around Pcola have been shut down for employing them. They're here. Along with them are a lot of drugs, drug trafficing, gangs, robberies, rapes, car thefts etc.

How were these adoptions arranged, through an agency, an attorney ?
How could they nogotiate that the state provide medicaid if they weren't in state care ? A private attorney wouldn't be able to arrange medicaid would he ?

I know some they were contacted through a Down's Syndrome organization that operates country wide. Some they just heard about or the bio parents heard about them. And well like we all said, Mel just couldn't resist a baby ever.

It seems to be a fine line between speculating and such. I think I will go reread the rules.
Thanks

Perhaps this has been discussed before but one theory for the alleged copyrighting of the childrens names is this-before we adopted our children we fostered them. I cannot tell you the many many forms we had to fill out all with the very same information and all had to have their names just so! It was so frustrating. I kinda thought based on my experience he was doing it to make a point about the redundency(sp?) of all the forms. It was many times a month and was just ridiculous.

Don't we all :doh::behind::treadmill::laughbounce: Down to the exact players and who is behind this entire deal!!! But since the names have not been released by LE guess everyone will just have to keep their "guesses" hush hush ;)

Playfully I say ..... How are we going to determine which one of you gets the 10-mil sleuthing prize if you keep it to yourself.:)

How bout a little hint?

I believe this case will be a hallmark for many, many, cases in the future, and thus, a forum where information could be categorized and organized would be very valuable. I personally like just having to read one thread, but I also have learned from experience the value of sleuthing complicated cses where the information was organized. i.e. Caylee.... therefore, if anyone is listening out there - a forum would be greatly appreciated. :)

I only know what she told me. She said they didn't receive money subsudies for the privately adopted children. They were eligible for medicaid and however they made sure they remained eligible even after the adoption. That is all I know, what she told me. I don't know any of the specifics.

My children remained medicaid eligible for a year after the adoption was finalized, no matter our income. We were then given the option of them remaining on medicaid or adding them to our health insurance, which we did. Our children were 2 and 5 when the adoption was finalized. We were told if we had adopted special needs children the medicaid would continue the rest of their lives and our state did pay a subsidy.

Playfully I say ..... How are we going to determine which one of you gets the 10-mil sleuthing prize if you keep it to yourself.:)

How bout a little hint?

Honestly, not trying to be a tease. I am confused how or what to post. I posted earlier this week a very long and informational paper trail which led to myspace accounts etc etc.. My post was deleted, I wish I still had it since I am not going to redraft it and send it to LE --since this evening I have received information that confirmed my suspicions. I am assuming because there were links to myspace accounts, and public documents of people who have done business with the Billings my post was deleted, so I am sorry if I posted against TOS, no harm inteneded. I was naysayed by others that is just couldn't be possible -- well, with LOTS of undercover ;) work - it is possible.

First, it relates to the M-13 gang - Second, it relates to something much bigger than that gang - an enterprise that even that gang would answer to or fight over territory with. A lot of flipping allegiences between these car guys.. and then a much bigger picture. If you look VERY high in this town --- you will find --- just follow paper and make your own predictions for the things that are still unanswered.

Unless anyone can establish a valid, verified connection with the woman who calls herself TerroristThreat on YouTube to this case, can we just stop discussing her?

Well, i felt that by linking these here, you could
1. find her name, read about her history;
2. then do research to see if there is any VALID VERIFIED CONNECTION, (I tried didn't come up with any connection, BUT, many of you on here are much better at sleuthing than I am).
3. I am really disappointed at the negative and rude comments on this thread towards other members. I have been on other cases and have not felt this way at all.

Honestly, not trying to be a tease. I am confused how or what to post. I posted earlier this week a very long and informational paper trail which led to myspace accounts etc etc.. My post was deleted, I wish I still had it since I am not going to redraft it and send it to LE --since this evening I have received information that confirmed my suspicions. I am assuming because there were links to myspace accounts, and public documents of people who have done business with the Billings my post was deleted, so I am sorry if I posted against TOS, no harm inteneded. I was naysayed by others that is just couldn't be possible -- well, with LOTS of undercover ;) work - it is possible.

First, it relates to the M-13 gang - Second, it relates to something much bigger than that gang - an enterprise that even that gang would answer to or fight over territory with. A lot of flipping allegiences between these car guys.. and then a much bigger picture. If you look VERY high in this town --- you will find --- just follow paper and make your own predictions for the things that are still unanswered.

Yo...are you thinking "the mob"?

YES!!

This continuing discussion of this woman has NOTHING to do with this case. I would suggest that those who wish to promote her "message" should start a thread about it. But...I'm not a mod, so I'll take my leave and catch up elsewhere about the Billings and their murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV