Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Reannan
We know that LPG Jr. and TG were at the last wedding of Pamela Long/Maulden/Link/Coco/Lawrence. bud did we ever figure out "how" and "why" Pam W. was involved wiht this bunch.

Wait, oh gosh my head hurts,LOL.....Are these 2 different people referenced above? I thought the name PW is now and the other last names were her previous names/aliases/whatever:eek:

Originally Posted by Reannan
We know that LPG Jr. and TG were at the last wedding of Pamela Long/Maulden/Link/Coco/Lawrence. bud did we ever figure out "how" and "why" Pam W. was involved wiht this bunch.

Wait, oh gosh my head hurts,LOL.....Are these 2 different people referenced above? I thought the name PW is now and the other last names were her previous names/aliases/whatever:eek:

No Nana, it's Pam Long/Wiggins. All of these intitials make my head spin. Let alone all of these players!

So LPG JR allegedly killed this couple 4 days after his anniversary? I am real anxious to hear the reports Monday concerning his wife TG and where she and the kids took off to.

You are not the only one waiting on pins and needles to see what she can add to this investigation. I have wanted to know where she has been from the first day her husband was arrested. Most wives would have stood by their man if they thought they were innocent but the second he was arrested she seems to have disappeared to parts unknown. I honestly hope for all those kids sake that she was not in any way invovled in any of this. IMHO she can't be too much of an upstanding citizen since her ex was a criminal and so is her current husband. There is no way she didn't know about his extensively long record.

No Nana, it's Pam Long/Wiggins. All of these intitials make my head spin. Let alone all of these players!

Thank you so much...it ought to be illegal to have that many names,lol
Meant to tell you that one of your links you posted was very interesting to say the least...it was the Escambia court links....you referenced some property....I clicked and clicked and got some interesting names and amounts but wow, you guys have done your homework...I have no idea how all this connects but it sure was interesting....guaranters, guarantees, mortages,etc./business names...could have stayed there all night and never got through all those documents,lol
Thanks for your hard work

but I don't want you to get in trouble - you need to post a link and post this as opinion on the bottom :)

Thank you so much...it ought to be illegal to have that many names,lol
Meant to tell you that one of your links you posted was very interesting to say the least...it was the Escambia court links....you referenced some property....I clicked and clicked and got some interesting names and amounts but wow, you guys have done your homework...I have no idea how all this connects but it sure was interesting....guaranters, guarantees, mortages,etc./business names...could have stayed there all night and never got through all those documents,lol
Thanks for your hard work

Awwww thanks, Nana - it is tedious going. I've never waded through so much potential evidence in a case and found so much paydirt where ever I look. There are a bunch of folks who are working at least as hard as I am :) We've stayed up a few nights since this started!

IN MY OPINION AND I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO THIS WAY OF THINKING

LINK IS AS FOLLOWS:

POST #32 AT

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=97550&page=2

Gastrolith - Did you get a chance to look at that document? I can't find anything to show what the outcome was. I always thought a Lis Pendens was used to contest ownership or state that a lawsuit was being initiated seeking a judgement of property? (From other cases I've sleuthed)

Boy howdy I tell ya.......all you gotta do is peruse a different "forum" and you thank your God you are here at Websleuths............thank you owner, mods and members for making this a comfy home. WOW.

Gastrolith, I wasn't sure if it was your opinion or not, either. Thank you so much for clarifying :blowkiss:

It must be pretty bad becuase I am at work and it is blocked and it said because of hate/speech bulliton boards.
It is absolutely horrible and should be viewed with extreme caution. For some, it should probably not be looked at at all. That is why initially I only put in what the post said so the rest of that garbage would not appear. However, the actual citation was requested to avoid getting in any trouble.

OT - Man, have you guys ever heard of the Dixie-Mafia? I'm digging around and that is some interesting reading.

Interesting stuff! Gotta wonder if Ms. Sashay Smiley Hips has links to it. After all, she does have an antiques store along hwy 98.

It is absolutely horrible and should be viewed with extreme caution. For some, it should probably not be looked at at all. That is why initially I only put in what the post said so the rest of that garbage would not appear. However, the actual citation was requested to avoid getting in any trouble.

I admire you for not doing criminal defense work anymore...that had to be awful sitting next to someone that you knew committed a crime such as this horrific one, if they admitted it....I realize everyone needs to be defended but the justice system has gotten skewered in some way that the victims never seem to get justice and the criminals get a slap on the wrist...you hear of people with drug charges getting more time than a child abuser/rapist/murderer and that just makes my blood boil:banghead:

( I understood what you posted but read at that site anyway)

Gastrolith - Did you get a chance to look at that document? I can't find anything to show what the outcome was. I always thought a Lis Pendens was used to contest ownership or state that a lawsuit was being initiated seeking a judgement of property? (From other cases I've sleuthed)

IMO ... doc looked like the state was claiming eminent domain.

Lis pendens_JUMA AUTO
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_Lis_Pendens

Lis pendens is Latin for "suit pending."[1] This may refer to any pending lawsuit or to a specific situation with a public notice of litigation that has been recorded in the same location where the title of real property has been recorded. This notice secures a plaintiff's claim on the property so that the sale, mortgage, or encumbrance of the property will not diminish plaintiff's rights to the property, should the plaintiff prevail in its case. In some jurisdictions, when the notice is properly recorded, lis pendens is considered constructive notice to the other litigants or other unrecorded or subordinate lienholders. The term is sometimes abbreviated as "lis pend".
In current practice, a lis pendens is a written notice that a lawsuit has been filed concerning real estate, involving either the title to the property or a claimed ownership interest in it. The notice is usually filed in the county land records office. Recording a lis pendens against a piece of property alerts a potential purchaser or lender that the property’s title is in question, which makes the property less attractive to a buyer or lender. After the notice is filed, anyone who nevertheless purchases the land or property described in the notice takes subject to the ultimate decision of the lawsuit.

NOTE:A foreclosure will wipe out a lis pendens. If the lis pendens does not end in a foreclosure at auction, then it will stay a lis pendens where the subsequent buyer will have constructive notice.

Also:http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx? SEARCH JUMA AUTO

IMO, the alarm system wasn't disabled on purpose. IMO, this was a hired contract killing/hit as I have been sleuthing non-stop all weekend and most of last week and from all the reading and things uncovered and linked and intertwined.... this is going to be, IMO way bigger than a few ninjas in a red clown car doing a home invasion.

I believe, IMO this is going to be connected to an "underworld" that nobody in the public would or could ever know about. If you read and google through PNJ about all the scandals with public figures in the area, other murders that have happend recently that are connected to stealing guns, Grand Theft Auto and Dea drug raids, Auto Dealerships etc... IMO, there is a ton of hinky stuff happening in town. There are certain underworld groups who do not "off" children - as in this case aligns with this. -- if this was PURE robbery only, I could see them putting everyone in a room, holding them hostage giving them time to get anything and everything they needed from the home. But they didnt do that. IMO, the children were ordered not to be hurt and this is why the crime needed to be carried out swiftly and quickly. So, since some of you have asked for my OPINION this is it for the moment. I don't want to add anymore at the time but this is pretty basic. And I think FLgirl above is about on the right track with my opinon.

One other thing to mention. It would take an extreme amount of money to care for so many children with disabilities. Therapies, Doctors, Extended Hospital stays etc.. If BB was retired and MB stayed home I am curious to know if they had private health insurance or if they had to pay out of pocket. The children seemed very well taken care of and provided for.

Also, I know this is a victim friendly website and I have totally respected that. However, with such bizarre circumstances in relation to this crime. I think it is instinctive to look at both sides of the spectrum. In no way am I making any reference that these people are not good people as individuals.

I can answer the question about the insurance for you. All of the adopted kids have government insureance. medical costs were the one thing Mel and Bud did not have to pay out of pocket.

IMO ... doc looked like the state was claiming eminent domain.

Lis pendens_JUMA AUTO
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_Lis_Pendens

Lis pendens is Latin for "suit pending."[1] This may refer to any pending lawsuit or to a specific situation with a public notice of litigation that has been recorded in the same location where the title of real property has been recorded. This notice secures a plaintiff's claim on the property so that the sale, mortgage, or encumbrance of the property will not diminish plaintiff's rights to the property, should the plaintiff prevail in its case. In some jurisdictions, when the notice is properly recorded, lis pendens is considered constructive notice to the other litigants or other unrecorded or subordinate lienholders. The term is sometimes abbreviated as "lis pend".
In current practice, a lis pendens is a written notice that a lawsuit has been filed concerning real estate, involving either the title to the property or a claimed ownership interest in it. The notice is usually filed in the county land records office. Recording a lis pendens against a piece of property alerts a potential purchaser or lender that the property’s title is in question, which makes the property less attractive to a buyer or lender. After the notice is filed, anyone who nevertheless purchases the land or property described in the notice takes subject to the ultimate decision of the lawsuit.

NOTE:A foreclosure will wipe out a lis pendens. If the lis pendens does not end in a foreclosure at auction, then it will stay a lis pendens where the subsequent buyer will have constructive notice.

Also:http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx? SEARCH JUMA AUTO

Thanks! The link doesn't work for me. So with the Eminent Domain thinggie (my level of understanding - LOL) would the Billings have received payment for that land?

Boy howdy I tell ya.......all you gotta do is peruse a different "forum" and you thank your God you are here at Websleuths............thank you owner, mods and members for making this a comfy home. WOW.

That "forum" is extremely offensive and I hate to see it quoted or even linked here. I think I need to go take a shower now after just seeing some of the "sig lines" there.

Thanks! The link doesn't work for me. So with the Eminent Domain thinggie (my level of understanding - LOL) would the Billings have received payment for that land?

Don't know about payment. My level of understanding is less than yours.
Where'd our lawyer person go who offerred to help?
See if the law case I just sent is helpful.

Also use this link and then type in what you're looking for.
http://www.peoplefinders.com/
I typed JUMA Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads