Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastrolith copied and pasted from a white supremacist site (for some reason) and that opinion is not from Gastrolith, but by some neo nazi poster on the Vanguard News Network board.
Again, I'm still confused why a white supremacist board is being quoted anyway.

I mean no offense to the Billings, or anyone for that matter. This is a blanket statement about most murders. You must look at ALL the potential evidence. Unfortunately that includes things like Byrd's ex-wife saying that he "always delt with shady types", things like that will ALWAYS lead any investigator to look into his background for clues.
Even though this board is very victim sensitive, there is strong circumstantial evidence in his background that needs to be looked at and it is what it is. We are just the messengers, of what we see.

Wierd...I'm sure this is OLD NEWS to you guys, but I was just reading LPG Jr's Facebook comments. I didn't realize he left a post on July 10th saying "was feeling a little ill yesterday, but today I feel great! Now Tabatha isn't feeling so hot. 24 hour bug? Anyone else got it?"

HOW SICK! Geez...no doubt he felt a little sick the day before! He took part in shooting 2 people to death!

FYI Firegirlpcolafl this was a quote from the article that Gastrolith linked and not his feelings. Totally a misunderstanding.
Please stick around and tell us if you have seen the Ricksblog.biz article today and if so what is your opinion as to whether the info is accurate based on your inside knowledge?
We need your input.

Goodnight all see you tomorrow hope to see everyone then. I have been on this toooo long my brain hurts!!!

FYI Firegirlpcolafl this was a quote from the article that Gastrolith linked and not his feelings. Totally a misunderstanding.
Please stick around and tell us if you have seen the Ricksblog.biz article today and if so what is your opinion as to whether the info is accurate based on your inside knowledge?
We need your input.

I tried to go back and revise my post after I had read father down but my post was already removed. I have not had a chance to look at ricksblob today but I am going to do that now and get back to you in a few minutes.

Here's a great example.

There are about 400,000 people in the county I live in. There is another person with my same first and last name, but a different middle name. His wife and my wife have totally different names. He has a business that's got a lien on it from the IRS, and for a couple of years he and I lived in the same ZIP code. His phone number is unlisted, mine is listed. I've never met him.

If he were to get in some sort of trouble people going through public records could very easily "connect" (I hate that word) us. Imagine having my address, phone number, pictures of my house, etc. posted - it would be awful.

We have to be very careful. We must protect the innocent and the uninvolved. Research first before you post, don't just throw everything you find out there!

Agreed.

Thanks Underdog. TG has her meeting with LE also. I wonder what, if anything, will become of that? Seems to me since she took off and went into hiding that she has to have had knowledge of what her hubby was up to. Either that or she ran cause she was skeeeeered. JMO!

IMO, TG is the one who knows her husband PP/LPGjr's innermost thoughts including his hatred of the DCF for in his mind siding with his ex over custody, and initially taking TG's kids for marrying him with his violent criminal history including domestic violence and failing to take all the required parenting courses. He is a control freak and truly believes he's smarter than the average bear. Just look at his smug look on myspace and the creepy insensitive statement "makin a move for humanity". The guy thinks he is a super hero like Batman or something. JMHO, don't shoot me....

ALSO
Morgan said the person who was supposed to disable the surveillance system also was tasked with being a lookout

Could that be the white spot we all saw in the upper left hand corner of video???????????

hmmm and .......Investigators plan to talk with Tabatha Gonzalez, the wife of suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr., 35, today.

ALSO
Morgan said the person who was supposed to disable the surveillance system also was tasked with being a lookout

Could that be the white spot we all saw in the upper left hand corner of video???????????

hmmm and .......Investigators plan to talk with Tabatha Gonzalez, the wife of suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr., 35, today.

How many look outs could there be? 3 vehicles, 3 drivers, 1 confirmed passenger, 5 ninjas, all at the scene. I guess a lot, just look how many ninjas there were.....

IMO, TG is the one who knows her husband PP/LPGjr's innermost thoughts including his hatred of the DCF for in his mind siding with his ex over custody, and initially taking TG's kids for marrying him with his violent criminal history including domestic violence and failing to take all the required parenting courses. He is a control freak and truly believes he's smarter than the average bear. Just look at his smug look on myspace and the creepy insensitive statement "makin a move for humanity". The guy thinks he is a super hero like Batman or something. JMHO, don't shoot me....

I'm totally with you on your thoughts. My thoughts about TG are unclear at this point, but I noticed she was involved with someone who previously beat her. There is a battery charge on record in Anne Arundel County, Maryland where she is the plaintiff. Seems to me she involves herself with the same kind of men (unstable control freaks). Maybe it wasn't a boyfriend who beat her - maybe I'm must assuming, but it does make me wonder! I'm not implying that LPG beat her, but he's definitley unstable and violent. It makes me wonder about her state of mind. I just don't understand why a woman would want to marry a man like him and then have so many children. She had to have known his background :banghead:

I'm totally with you on your thoughts. My thoughts about TG are unclear at this point, but I noticed she was involved with someone who previously beat her. There is a battery charge on record in Anne Arundel County, Maryland where she is the plaintiff. Seems to me she involves herself with the same kind of men (unstable control freaks). Maybe it wasn't a boyfriend who beat her - maybe I'm must assuming, but it does make me wonder! I'm not implying that LPG beat her, but he's definitley unstable and violent. It makes me wonder about her state of mind. I just don't understand why a woman would want to marry a man like him and then have so many children. She had to have known his background :banghead:

In bold; She knew. The courts took her kids for her exposing them to PP/LPGjr, and she had to go through a lot to get them back and he probably was embarrassed if he has a brain...IMO

In bold; She knew. The courts took her kids for her exposing them to PP/LPGjr, and she had to go through a lot to get them back and he probably was embarrassed if he has a brain...IMO

Oh yeah...thanks! I had forgotten about that little tid bit of info! So much to remember...

Pretty odd decision by PNJ to report the details of the blog and establish the credibility of the anonymous source, "Buzz", who is "very often" correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez