Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone please post the surveillance video taken from the front of the house? A long version was posted a few days ago which shows the van entering the property. An object (person??) which was not there before the van can be seen at the beginning of the driveway. When the van leaves the property, the object is gone. I am fascinated with this. I think there were at least eight people at the house that evening.

Here it is;
http://pnj.com/html/flash/billings.shtml

Have just watched the video (Youtube) posted above and googled a few of the names in the video.

I googled the name of the judge mentioned in the video and it came up with this link http://www.wigginsandcamp.com/attorneys.html

When I saw the name of the site I thought it might be relevant (i.e the first name mentioned in site name linking to suspect) and when I clicked on the home page to the site it said that they deal in real estate law. It got the cogs turning in my brain as I know that said suspect apparently works in real estate.

Not sure if this of relevance at all but I thought it was worth mentioning in case anyone who is better at this than me can connect the dots a bit better!

Sorry if this doesn’t help. Also hope it makes sense as trying to be careful about using names, initials, etc…

I also meant to add that I'm sorry can't look into this more. Just on my lunch break at work and need to get back to it. :(

I just wanted to chime in here about using initials versus full names.....

As a newbie, I made a few mistakes early without thinking about posting names of people I sleuthed on, but I've since been corrected and I'm glad because I was actually confusing myself!! So..... I posted a question about this on page 37 of 2nd thread asking when to use real names versus using initials because being newbie, I really wanted to know what the rules were about WHICH NAMES can be posted in full and which names need to use INITIALS - while at same time, being able to post possible connections and couching my "speculations" as just that - speculations. "IMO" or "I think..." - at first, it seemed like a really tricky wicket, but I've schooled on it and I think it's pretty simple now.

I started by asking this question to keep myself in check regarding the protocal/rules of the board - while learning what I can post as speculation and what I can post as fact:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86520&page=37

My original question:

Originally Posted by LaceSprocket View Post
Please forgive me and my newbie-ness.

I have a question though - because this case involves so many people, there are many, many, many names mentioned this thread who haven't been mentioned anywhere in the press yet. With 8 suspects, that's bound to happen.

So what is the normal protocol about that? Is it normally ok to names, birthdays, public records, websites of people, etc who might be associated? If they publicly state they are not associated, we take them down, correct?

Not trying to be a pain or stir up trouble, I am seriously just trying to learn... I want to stay around and need to learn these ropes.

TIA.

StaciQ nicely responded with:
The rule of thumb most go by is if a person hasn't been named by the media or an official in LE, don't post it. And even then, if you do post about them, initials are used instead of names. I know I've broken that rule a few times in this thread.

I hope that helps

ETA: Full names are acceptable for charged criminals and POI's though.

STEADFAST responded as well:
We are only allowed to post full names of people if they have been named by LE as being investigated. We need to be very careful about posting innuendo, speculation, unfounded linkages between people, etc. especially if those involve the victim. Pretty often posters' speculations and guesses transform themselves into "facts" a few pages later.

So I interpret this to mean that it's OK to post suspect names, POIs, lawyers representing the THIS case, but in your sleuthing - use initials of people who you speculate might be invovled, plus provide a link with a disclaimer that says "IMO" and your reasons why.

Mods/admin, correct me I'm wrong, but that's how I interpret it. It helps newbies like me. Especially when initials get tossed around and confused. But not the actual name, address, personal info, etc. of those who are SPECULATED as being involved.

I just wanted to chime in here about using initials versus full names.....

As a newbie, I made a few mistakes early without thinking about posting names of people I sleuthed on, but I've since been corrected and I'm glad because I was actually confusing myself!! So..... I posted a question about this on page 37 of 2nd thread asking when to use real names versus using initials because being newbie, I really wanted to know what the rules were about WHICH NAMES can be posted in full and which names need to use INITIALS - while at same time, being able to post possible connections and couching my "speculations" as just that - speculations. "IMO" or "I think..." - at first, it seemed like a really tricky wicket, but I've schooled on it and I think it's pretty simple now.

I started by asking this question to keep myself in check regarding the protocal/rules of the board - while learning what I can post as speculation and what I can post as fact:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86520&page=37

My original question:

Originally Posted by LaceSprocket View Post
Please forgive me and my newbie-ness.

I have a question though - because this case involves so many people, there are many, many, many names mentioned this thread who haven't been mentioned anywhere in the press yet. With 8 suspects, that's bound to happen.

So what is the normal protocol about that? Is it normally ok to names, birthdays, public records, websites of people, etc who might be associated? If they publicly state they are n

Thanks for the breakdown very helpful!

Does anyone have any pics of BB and MB instead of the made for newspaper shot with the kids?

Maybe, like I speculated earlier it was LPGjr who got the job, but had other jobs (read hits) in mind and this was the first and he wanted it "perfect"? Who else would use ninja outfits? Who else would have karate practice for 30 days ahead?
He had to be the ring leader of that "ninja squad"...IMO. Also, maybe the Billings were active or well connected in the DCF and had made things hard for LPGjr?(Motive) Only MO....

"...he wanted it "perfect"?"

I'm kinda afraid to repeat too much that I'd stated on the "under review" thread in regards to the spending at least 30 days "practicing", until mods give a green light, while I didn't know Jr. in the sense of being hang out buddies with him, our paths crossed numerous times and we had quite a few mutual associates.

From what I saw out of him years-ago, he was a stickler for things being just "perfect", or rather his sense of "perfect". That's why I stated in an earlier post considering his involvement I wasn't the least bit surprised by the "movie script" and practice.

No doubt he was the ring leader of the "ninja squad" and given my knowledge of his errr... "motivational" speaking abilities when it would benefit him, I can also see how he could've managed to "recruit" and/or "snowball" some of the others. Although based on what I've seen from their MS pages, he most likely didn't have to talk too much.

With the DCF connection, I kinda wondered about that earlier on, but after seeing it posted they had put out "liens" against some of the case workers, I arrived to the conclusion that the family and DCF weren't on the best of terms.

I'm going to be straight up, about 20-years-ago, I was the young and dumb rebel and got mixed up with a shady crowd. I came from a family that between the members and inlaws there are/were several local or federal LE, lawyers of various practice, a judge and a few wannabe politicians.

Between what I saw and heard about during the time spent around the shady group and what I heard growing up and even now from family, it takes a heck of a lot to shock me. Due to the knowledge I prefer to live a totally reclusive and semi-gypsy life, it's much safer that way.

When I first saw the breaking news the Billings name slapped me in the face, I contacted some of my family still in the area and it was confirmed the victims were indeed the same ones that a family member of mine knew. After that I just checked for updates, because although I didn't actually know them that I'm aware of at any rate, I couldn't imagine who could do such a thing to them.

Sr.'s arrest meant nothing, as he wasn't familiar to me, I thought, well at least they are getting somewhere, however, based on his size and age, that old dude is a flunky, hopefully he will have some loose lips.

It was maybe an hour, two hours at the most before LE arrested Jr., I was informed of exactly WHO he was.

That sent me straight to here, where I've lurked off and on since the Peterson case.

There's too many players and not enough known facts as of yet for me to make sense out of this. I've literally been banging my head in over it. Just when a theory comes along that seems very plausible, I think back, and there's still that missing "link" factor, which freakishly enough always brings me right back to PLW. It's not the case with her being a female, she's the oddball in the lot. She's truly causing me to flip my wig, while wigging me out at the same dang time.

Unless Jr's wife spills and it comes out, I'm gonna go bonkers waiting for the doc dumps.

??
Someone please answer me this does she seem to have a different accent. It is like she is trying to put on a spanish or middle eastern accent but to me as she talks it sounds like a southern drawl/twang more like Alabama/Florida
instead of Californian there is a difference IMO . I thought maybe jr's wife(IMO) but in my gutt and looking at her eyes(IMO) she reminds me of a myspace acct a lot of us looked at of the girl who lives on the beach and has her status as waiting for what's to come. All this is in my opinion.
Does anyone have that link or the diagram of how to get to it? I believe she was the one whose parents resided in the house with the same address as the Billings and she herself did at one time or so her arrest report of dealing in stolen property states. Trying to be good!!:doh::confused:

From what I've been able to find out, I believe she is exactly who she says she is in other videos and audio. Yes, she's from the south, Georgia, but spent some time in Alabama, California and Mexico. She claims to have lived with some middle easterners. But I haven't found any connection between her and the Billings.

I stated earlier, I believe she's just using the high media profile of the Billings case to promote her on problems.

??
Someone please answer me this does she seem to have a different accent. It is like she is trying to put on a spanish or middle eastern accent but to me as she talks it sounds like a southern drawl/twang more like Alabama/Florida
instead of Californian there is a difference IMO . I thought maybe jr's wife(IMO) but in my gutt and looking at her eyes(IMO) she reminds me of a myspace acct a lot of us looked at of the girl who lives on the beach and has her status as waiting for what's to come. All this is in my opinion.
Does anyone have that link or the diagram of how to get to it? I believe she was the one whose parents resided in the house with the same address as the Billings and she herself did at one time or so her arrest report of dealing in stolen property states. Trying to be good!!:doh::confused:

This is NOT Jr.'s wife.

This was discussed way back on the first thread here on Websleuths.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86260&page=43

The discussion about her starts on page 43 with post #1067. It goes on for several pages.

But I think it was ultimately established that she is just some nut case capilizating on the Billings murders to bring attention to her own agenda....

Initials are CC - here's a link to her webpage which gives you a better idea of where her motives are in capitalizing on the Billings murder to further her own agenda:

http://www.sandiegochildtrafficking.com/letter-to-govenor.php

If you click on her other videos on YouTube and you'll see the one where she says Billings should rot in hell. (That was the first mention of the Billings.)

I agree she has a southern accent, but switches to Spanish in other videos. (IMO - Could be a fake southern accent, but that's just my OPINION. I'm not an expert on accents.)

Her videos have been reported to YouTube and LE by Websleuth members, but apparently, they are have not been taken down.

ETA: it's been mentioned that she married/is involved with an Arabic romantic partner (Husband? ...i forgot which). This might explain hints of Arabic in her speech. Still.... It's not really revelent at this point. Just explaining for those who might have miss the original discussion.

I just copied from Lindadanette's post #190. I'm not too good at sleuthing yet!!!
If you go back to her post it works.

Does anyone think TG will show up to speak with LE today?

Does anyone think TG will show up to speak with LE today?

That's what I'm waiting to see.

Before LE said she agreed to come in today, I thought, chick was hauling it across the border.

I think we should keep in mind that a contract hit on Billings does NOT mean he was "crooked". An honest, shrewd businessperson can be the biggest threat to a shady enterprise.

I think we should keep in mind that a contract hit on Billings does NOT mean he was "crooked". An honest, shrewd businessperson can be the biggest threat to a shady enterprise.

Exactly!!

A simple being friendly, "hi, how ya doing?" is enough to send some over the edge.

Someone else brought up drugs being in used cars.

Going on that scenario, he wouldn't of necessarily had to of even placed a bid on a loaded car, showing a little interest in it could've been more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove