Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank everyone that is looking at ALL angles in a respectful manner. From my perspective, the Sovereignty issue reveals a side of the Billings that is clearly "out of the mainstream" and in conflict with the "Angels" image initially portrayed in the media. The illegal adoption, subsequent divorce and petition for child support with his second wife and the adversarial relationship with the older son, MB (also involving child support), both show that BB was quite capable of creating "tension" to push his position. I believe these events and circumstances, which are facts, are quite relevant. As Sheriff Morgan said "It is what it is".

Thank you for this post. One thing that just doesn't want to leave my thought process is BB's pursuit of millions of dollars against government agencies and employees for what he believed to be copyright infringement of his children's names. This is a rhetorical question but.. why would anyone attempt this? This is just odd and makes me wonder about all of his business dealings and how he came into money.

I apologize and mean no disrespect to family and friends of the Billing's. Something just doesn't sit right with me about the pursuit of monies for copyright issues.

Does anyone have any leads on who the three POIs might be? They've interviewed TG and she was cooperative and not charged with anything. The POI is suspected of NOT disabling the security system prior to the attack. I have also read Sheriff Morgan saying there may be more than one arrest coming up. There are still THREE people to be interviewed.

Its a patteren of behavior. I know you don't want to hear it, but BB was dealing with scumbags all the time. If your from pensacola, you know his businesses were in the low rent side of town. When you deal with doo-doo, you eventually get some on you.

Yes I certainly agree with this, I am from Pensacola and live here now as well as grew up here.

From thread 1 I have been trying to figure out where the Money came from. when BB divorced the filing states that he had less than 2000 dollars in TOTAL ASSETS.

I find it hard to believe that BB went from having less than 2000 15 to 20 years ago at the age of 47, and now living in a Mansion with hundreds of thousands of dollars (possibly millions) in assets.

Not saying that's not possible, as we all know its certainly possible, but usually there's a paper trial to explain the money, here there is none.

I came up snake eyes on the 690 Navy, "Auto Broker" path. But I will share the chain you have to go through, and the spin off paths you can get diverted to...

The address 690 Navy was used by the owners for "Auto Brokers." But then, it was also used for "Pensacola Auto Depot", "Discount Auto Brokers, USA" and "T&T Detailing." Some of the people associated with those businesses had unsavory pasts, most seemed completely legit. But there were other businesses at other locations spawned off... ultimately, based on records with the FDEP and DRC, as well as Escambia Co. deeds, it looks like you Pensacolans will be enjoying a "Murphy Oil USA" (aka Sam's Club affiliated gas station) at that location 690 Navy in the not too distant future. From humble beginnings... again, lots of characters, lots of dirt, lots of watching small things get large... but no smoking gun or even tenuous association with the Billings case, at least that I could find.

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008094265.pdf
http://www.murphyusa.com/about/

Rule of thumb:

if your posts are talking about each other instead of the case, then it is off base and will most likely be removed or edited.

thank you.

Yes I certainly agree with this, I am from Pensacola and live here now as well as grew up here.

From thread 1 I have been trying to figure out where the Money came from. when BB divorced the filing states that he had less than 2000 dollars in TOTAL ASSETS.

I find it hard to believe that BB went from having less than 2000 15 to 20 years ago at the age of 47, and now living in a Mansion with hundreds of thousands of dollars (possibly millions) in assets.

Not saying that's not possible, as we all know its certainly possible, but usually there's a paper trial to explain the money, here there is none.

Total leap here, but I suspect strongly that both the black briefcase and the large home safe at one time had some very intriguing PRIVATE loan papers in them.

Perhaps making those papers disappear was important to someone.

Total leap here, but I suspect strongly that both the black briefcase and the large home safe at one time had some very intriguing PRIVATE loan papers in them.

Perhaps making those papers disappear was important to someone.

That's an interesting thought. I think they might have been under the impression there was a lot of money in it.

I can't wait to find out all the connections and the reason for the murders.

New poster here. Long time lurker. :)

When I read that part about how TG pretty much vanished the day after the murders, my gut said that this was the action of a wife who had just learned what her husband was up to and completely freaked out. I've been in relationships (in the past, thank heaven) where I didn't know for a long time what my significant other was up to, and then when I found out, I took immediate steps to get the h*ll out of Dodge.

With as many kids as she has, she's probably so busy with them that she doesn't have much time left over for keeping up with Junior. And did I read somewhere that she's pregnant again?

Theres always a paper trail. If there is not, its probably not legal. Where the money came from is gonna tell you the "why" it happened. IMO

Thank you for this post. One thing that just doesn't want to leave my thought process is BB's pursuit of millions of dollars against government agencies and employees for what he believed to be copyright infringement of his children's names. This is a rhetorical question but.. why would anyone attempt this? This is just odd and makes me wonder about all of his business dealings and how he came into money.

I apologize and mean no disrespect to family and friends of the Billing's. Something just doesn't sit right with me about the pursuit of monies for copyright issues.

BB may have been using the infringement allegations as a retribution to the DCF in a "battle of the paperwork". As I understand it, there was a LOT of paperwork for the Billingses. But here again, he even went so far as to mail the employees at their home addresses. He went so far with it, he was threatened with legal action by the State. To me, this indicates a willingness to push his position to the extreme before backing down. In business dealings, this can create enemies.

Theres always a paper trail. If there is not, its probably not legal. Where the money came from is gonna tell you the "why" it happened. IMO

Or the money may be earned legitimately, but not reported, or under reported to the IRS to avoid taxes. I am not making an accusation against anyone for tax evasion, but it may be a reason that income is hidden.

Okay so I just said something about him doing this and was told
that you can't copyright a name!
So if you can't then how did he?
I'm not asking you steadfast ... I'm asking the poster that told me you can't!
TIA

LOL, harleysnana! I think the thing is, people can file papers for anything they want. Doesn't mean it will hold up or be effective. Just put it this way, the Billings were under the impression that by copyrighting their children's names, they could collect money from a government agency that addressed letters to those names. They sent demand letters to government agencies based on that line of reasoning. Of course, this tactic did not work because it has no legal basis.

You know from the beginning we have all questioned why that time of day for this attack. At least the sheriff's department has given us the answer to that question. Now if they would just answer a few more.

I have a questions about the life insurance policy. Are we sure the demand wasn't that the grandchilds father get life insurance on himself with his daughter as beneficiary? I know my late husband was ordered to pay child support, carry medical and life insurance for his two daughters.

You know from the beginning we have all questioned why that time of day for this attack. At least the sheriff's department has given us the answer to that question. Now if they would just answer a few more.

An answer other than previous articles state this as lights out time at their home?

Since the lawyer says no loans to LPG, maybe he is loaning money off the books. Loansharking I believe it called. Altho the 20-25% interest at buy here-pay here lots is almost as high.

An answer other than previous articles state this as lights out time at their home?

Yes. The paperwork yesterday showed that they had several dry runs and had even tried to go into the Billing's home a few nights before but were scared off by motion activate flood lights.

So that says to me that they went back just before dark to avoid the flood lights and anything that would give advance notice of their arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrelracer99