Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to post something that has been bothering me about bio mom. When she told reporters JR said a man in black took his sissy, she said she did not question him and wouldn't. I would think if I were in her shoes I would not interrogate him, but make normal conversation to see what else he knew. If I was desperate to get my child back, I would want to know what I could to help find her.

I agree with you, Even though I know that you aren't suppose to question them, I just can't see me not trying to make conversation about it. I don't know if I would be able to keep from doing it, considering if my daughter was missing and who knows what kind of sick person might have her....I would want to get her home ASAP....

okay mods if you want erase this im sorry

but i watching videos here and they mentioned detectives picked up bio mom and took her to abanded house to see if she saw anything familiar

this is where i saw the video but now I cant find it

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/search/simple/haleigh+cummings

Anybody know anything about a abanded boarded up house near the trailer

again im sorry if i should of not posted it. I know i heard i just cant find the excate video

I found it http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/845635

I just have to post something that has been bothering me about bio mom. When she told reporters JR said a man in black took his sissy, she said she did not question him and wouldn't. I would think if I were in her shoes I would not interrogate him, but make normal conversation to see what else he knew. If I was desperate to get my child back, I would want to know what I could to help find her.
I feel terrible for saying this, but to me, it sounded like she was lying. "He came up and said Mommy I miss my Sissy, and the man in black took her" C'mon! After he spent some time with police, Ron and Misty, Rons Mom and maybe Ron's sister, heck he may have went to the beauty shop, and you know she was there for HOURS, who knows what the baby said if he said anything at all. Sounded to me that on NG last night, she sort of had a story she was sticking to. I find it difficult to believe that Jr would just walk up and say all of that. I have been wrong before ( only a few times :angel:) so who knows, but something was "off" about the story IMO

I can't find anything RJA00 sorry.

but i watching videos here and they mentioned detectives picked up bio mom and took her to abanded house to see if she saw anything familiar

again im sorry if i should of not posted it. I know i heard i just cant find the excate video

I watched the clip you linked and posted about. I heard the reporter say something about someone being taken to the boarded up house but that was the end of it. I haven't heard anyone else say anything about that. Seems like a boarded up house would be easy to search and clear...also seems like if anyone saw crime scene people there we would know about that too, so maybe nothing came of it.

I watched the clip you linked and posted about. I heard the reporter say something about someone being taken to the boarded up house but that was the end of it. I haven't heard anyone else say anything about that. Seems like a boarded up house would be easy to search and clear...also seems like if anyone saw crime scene people there we would know about that too, so maybe nothing came of it.

why would they take the bio mom?

Interesting that LE went and got Crystal, and took her there, not MC, or Ron.

I wish that Crystal would just show some true emotion. The flat affect all the time makes it so hard to believe anything she says. I know that some people aren't very emotional, but we are talking about her child that has now been missing for 2 weeks. You would expect something from her.
But, on the flip side, after the flatness for so long, I am not sure that I would recognize true emotion from her even if I saw it.

Another thing that has also bothered me is that on NG when they asked Crystal what she thought when Ron first called and told her that Haleigh was missing, her first thought was that it was a joke or a prank. Okay, I have thought long and hard about this, and my oldest daughter visits her father, sometimes for a couple of weeks at a time. (He is in the military, so he takes her when he can.) He is one of the most immature people I know, and I wouldn't let her go with him if there wasn't a court order, but even with his immaturity, if he called and said that our daughter was missing, my first thought would not be a joke or prank. My first thought would be that she was taken or that he lost her through negligence.
I have a really hard time thinking about her response and I think that's the problem that i have with her, at least in part.

I wish that Crystal would just show some true emotion. The flat affect all the time makes it so hard to believe anything she says. I know that some people aren't very emotional, but we are talking about her child that has now been missing for 2 weeks. You would expect something from her.
But, on the flip side, after the flatness for so long, I am not sure that I would recognize true emotion from her even if I saw it.

Another thing that has also bothered me is that on NG when they asked Crystal what she thought when Ron first called and told her that Haleigh was missing, her first thought was that it was a joke or a prank. Okay, I have thought long and hard about this, and my oldest daughter visits her father, sometimes for a couple of weeks at a time. (He is in the military, so he takes her when he can.) He is one of the most immature people I know, and I wouldn't let her go with him if there wasn't a court order, but even with his immaturity, if he called and said that our daughter was missing, my first thought would not be a joke or prank. My first thought would be that she was taken or that he lost her through negligence.
I have a really hard time thinking about her response and I think that's the problem that i have with her, at least in part.

YES thank you for bringing that up! I thought exactly the same thing. And I do not even think it was Ron that called her, I thought she said it was the grandmother. Why on earth would she think the grandmother would prank about such a thing!

YES thank you for bringing that up! I thought exactly the same thing. And I do not even think it was Ron that called her, I thought she said it was the grandmother. Why on earth would she think the grandmother would prank about such a thing!

You could be right, I think it might have been the grandmother. My apologies.
But what stuck in my head was her thinking it was a prank.
I can understand a shock reaction of "You have got to be kidding." or "Tell me you are joking." But to honestly think that someone would joke about it, that disturbs me.

I feel terrible for saying this, but to me, it sounded like she was lying. "He came up and said Mommy I miss my Sissy, and the man in black took her" C'mon! After he spent some time with police, Ron and Misty, Rons Mom and maybe Ron's sister, heck he may have went to the beauty shop, and you know she was there for HOURS, who knows what the baby said if he said anything at all. Sounded to me that on NG last night, she sort of had a story she was sticking to. I find it difficult to believe that Jr would just walk up and say all of that. I have been wrong before ( only a few times :angel:) so who knows, but something was "off" about the story IMO

I don't know if this has been said before and I didn't really know what words to search for but last night, when I was watching NG, something sounded funny to me... when Crystal was telling this story (about JR talking about the man in black) she at first said "they" but then suddenly changed her wording (like she caught herself saying or knowing it was "they" and not a man). Did anyone else think this too?

Well, you have to consider that possibly some pranks were played before, or maybe Ron or Misty have said things to her in the past that caused her to doubt them. Maybe they have called her just before her weekend to have the kids some time, and gave her some lame excuse why she couldn't have them at that time, and now she doesn't trust them. We need to look at both sides, not just one. She might have had good reason to doubt.
As for not questioning Jr. about the man in black, remember he just turned 4, he's barely more than a baby, and she is not with him on a daily basis. She might have thought it was his imagination, or just a bad dream and didn't take it seriously, then after she thought about it more, she decided to tell LE and let them handle it. Wise move, IMO... they are more equipped to get information out of a child without scaring them.
I have seen clips of her being emotional, crying, and begging for her daughter back, so she is not flat all the time. She could be just numb, in shock and not capable of turning on the tears just for the camera, as her ex is. His crying seems fake to me, while Misty's seems genuine, and that is a shame. She seems to be more shook up over this than anyone else. And I have NEVER seen the paternal grandma shed a tear... not once. So if we are going to be judging these people over how many tears they've cried, let's be fair.

Good question cause she isn't even from that area huh....she really is from another town. Course she could have lived there before....don't know.....good question.

The only thing other than the flat look I have seen Crystal do is the "too innocent" look.

Her and her mom both do it. When they are accusing RC of being abusive, they open their eyes REAL wide. Like a little kid trying to look innocent when they've done something wrong.

Good question. biomom didn't even know what kind of clothes Haleigh had so why would she know anything else. she spends less than 100 hours a month with the kids

After she got the call, if I remember right, she sent her dad over to the trailer to see what was going on and he called her back. Seems like I remember that wasn't until around 5 AM, why wait a few hours to see if this was true??

Maybe it's a a place her and Ronald used to go to when they were younger,she lived around there.If they're checking out all the angles,if either parent had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.Or threre was an abandoned house they used to go to and they wanted to see if that was the one.There was an old house that young people used to go to that nobody had lived in for years,but all the furniture,everything was left.I never found out what happened there,maybe this is something like that.

And I have NEVER seen the paternal grandma shed a tear... not once. So if we are going to be judging these people over how many tears they've cried, let's be fair.
I have seen the paternal grandmother (TN) crying or with visible signs of crying in almost every video. Did you mean the maternal grandmother perhaps?! TN is acting very normal under the circumstances, but MG is not, imo.

After she got the call, if I remember right, she sent her dad over to the trailer to see what was going on and he called her back. Seems like I remember that wasn't until around 5 AM, why wait a few hours to see if this was true??
Yes. According to him, it was 5:00 am. Bio mom said she got the call from TN at 3:49 am. He called her back when he said he found LE crawling all over the place looking for Haleigh.

So why did she wait? I would have jumped in my car and driven like a crazy woman to the scene immediately. I can't imagine sitting for over an hour twiddling my thumbs saying it must be a prank. Doesn't make sense. It makes even less sense for her to consider it a prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms