Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children's coloring area

IMG_0352.jpg

I just had an idea. What if someone were to cut out the words "WE MISS YOU" or "WE MISS YOU, NANCY" to go right under the Happy Birthday? That would definitely indicate whose or what type of birthday it was!

The display looks great!!!

Some good news! DD just emailed me and said she dropped some photos off at JJ. So hopefully what is there will work with the frames that NCN left.

NCN, the display area looks great! You did a fantastic job! This means a lot, especially in light of your difficulty in getting around.

SG, thanks for the pics of the display. I live nearby, but I have never been to JJ. I will probably drop in tomorrow though. What time are the media folks going to be there? I do not really want to be involved with them, but I would like to meet some of the sleuthers!

CyberPro

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index

Video of the newscast is up. It is story #1 on the screen.

This is AWESOME!!! I am so impressed... to have watched the planning on this site and the dedication come to the attention of the media... seems y'all got it going on just in time!!!

GREAT JOB, NCNATIVE AND SLEUTHYGAL... and everyone else who helped put Nancy back in the spotlight where she belongs!!

Are you going to also post the video on the media links?

I did nothing but show up and take some pictures.

It's ALLLL NCnative and Topsail Gal who created the memorial and got the word out to the media!

I live nearby, but I have never been to JJ. I will probably drop in tomorrow though. What time are the media folks going to be there? I do not really want to be involved with them, but I would like to meet some of the sleuthers!

Hey CP,

According to Topsail Girl, I think they will be there around 4pm.

Fabulous job ya'll.......:woohoo:The reporter did a good job
covering the story as well I thought. It was great to see people writing their well wishes in the journal.

NCN, the display area looks great! You did a fantastic job! This means a lot, especially in light of your difficulty in getting around.

SG, thanks for the pics of the display. I live nearby, but I have never been to JJ. I will probably drop in tomorrow though. What time are the media folks going to be there? I do not really want to be involved with them, but I would like to meet some of the sleuthers!

CyberPro

C'mon Cy....don't be shy give an interview
2i7tjle.jpg

I get off work at 5. I work in Waverly Place so I could come by and be there in 10 minutes. Will any of you still be there then?

Sounds like a bunch of ya'll are gonna show up there.............woo hoo :woohoo:

NCN you did a wonderful job decorating and setting up! SG...thanks for the pictures! TG..your being on top of it with the media is so helpful, especially to get the word out for folks to know NC is not forgotten.

All of it combined deserves a :clap::clap::clap:

One thing I thought of if there is a larger picture frame(bigger than 4x6)....if someone has newspaper article that has the photo of Nancy.(I don't have any). I find this triggers my memory when I am somewhere and not quite sure what a particular setup is for. Not that many in Cary need to be reminded of what happened, but an article tends to stop someone and to read it.

beautiful display!!!! Such caring people we have on WS. Thanks for all you have done to celebrate this young women's life. I wonder if a mystery guest could possible take the time to sign the guest book????

No, of the male variety. I'm getting ready for the dog show this week and I'm running behind.

I left a post, Posts number 36 and 37 on Thread #23 of Nancy Cooper for you folks regarding Java Jive.

I should have put it here.

Maybe someone who knows computery tricks can put it here, too, for me. I haven't a clue how to do that.

It is my reply to why I did the Java Jive memorial birthday bash, and my reply to a quote.

Will someone move it here for me, but leave it on the other regular Nancy Cooper thread too? Thanks. I'd like it to be here AND there, if possible. Call me old. I was born in 1950 and haven't kept up with computery tricks.

Wow. I haven't been back here to see the photos here, of Java Jive! THANKS!! Now I can sit back and let everyone else enjoy the day. Thanks for anyone who wants to put photos at Java Jive and even put Nancy on the fireplace in big letters similar to the big Happy Birthday garland. I ran out of time and energy. I'm so happy that others are joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08