Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would imagine that the bag Caylee was found in and the bag from July have a better chance of being from the same lot due to the passage of time and the fact that GA & CA seem to be an organized and fastidious lot who probably clean a lot! However, the fact that they maybe continue to buy the same brand of bags when they run out will show a 'pattern'.

Anyone agree?

The bag that the woman took from the A's driveway had red handles. This is a good indication that the one CA gave LE with the contents of the car match the one at the crime scene. The one CA gave had yellow handles. This bag may have been the last of a roll that had yellow handles since shortly thereafter they had red handles. I think it did come from the same roll KC got her bag from. Casey got her bag around the middle of June. CA got her bag a month later. My roll of trash bags last over a month because I buy a large pack. If CA and GA were the only ones at the house from June 16th to July 16th not as much trash would be generated. I can see the roll lastiing them a month or more. I pray that this is the case. How ironic that CA may have given the one piece of evidence that could nail KC. Devine intervention.

Article #2 is not listed ANYWHERE in the doc dumps and that troubles me greatly! What is it and why is it not listed???
The way I see it is
Art.#1 is the box, Art.#2 is the bag and then it continues from there.

In the very first document dump, evidence page 293, is a property form listing ten items taken from the Anthony's by Det. Beasley. This form lists the eight items coming from the Pontiac as provided to Det. Beasley by CA.
Doll
Backpack
Child's tooth brush
Black leather bag
Various papers
Dinner knife
Blue plastic crate
Plastic clothes hangers
(but not in that order)

The other two items listed are the Compaq computer and the power cord for the computer.

On the evidence form, which I have not seen and probably has not been released, either the computer or power cord is listed as article #1 and the other item article #2.

According to the CSI II, the eight items were turned over to him by Det. Beasley in a black plastic bag. This bag must have been used by CA to turn the items over to Det. Beasley. Makes sense - a number of the items were bulky. It (the bag) was not listed on the property form because there must have been no intention of ever returning it. But, when turned over to CSI II, he entered it into evidence (maybe article #11?).

Just speculating on the chain of custody for the bag, but solid on the other items.

Which makes me wonder...will there be an issue with introducing the bag taken July 16 as evidence in court if the first documented mention of the bag is when Det. Beasley hands it over to the CSI II? :waitasec:

In the very first document dump, evidence page 293, is a property form listing ten items taken from the Anthony's by Det. Beasley. This form lists the eight items coming from the Pontiac as provided to Det. Beasley by CA.
Doll
Backpack
Child's tooth brush
Black leather bag
Various papers
Dinner knife
Blue plastic crate
Plastic clothes hangers
(but not in that order)

The other two items listed are the Compaq computer and the power cord for the computer.

On the evidence form, which I have not seen and probably has not been released, either the computer or power cord is listed as article #1 and the other item article #2.

According to the CSI II, the eight items were turned over to him by Det. Beasley in a black plastic bag. This bag must have been used by CA to turn the items over to Det. Beasley. Makes sense - a number of the items were bulky. It (the bag) was not listed on the property form because there must have been no intention of ever returning it. But, when turned over to CSI II, he entered it into evidence (maybe article #11?).

Just speculating on the chain of custody for the bag, but solid on the other items.

Which makes me wonder...will there be an issue with introducing the bag taken July 16 as evidence in court if the first documented mention of the bag is when Det. Beasley hands it over to the CSI II? :waitasec:
The laptop wouldn't be listed with the contents from the car. It was turned over by the A's and came from the home. The H# (property form number} would be different from that assigned to the bag contents.

ETA: Now that I think about it, the laptop and cord wouldn't have any evidence numbers assigned to it because it's the computer forensics that are evidence. The laptop was returned and not entered into evidence. I think the Art#1 is the box (this is written in the December 16th reference to it) and the bag is Art.#2

Hey, looks like we were right. According to NG the black plastic bag given to LE in July appears to match the bag body was found in and that's why they are testing in for a match. NG says this is what will send her to the electric chair. I'm not that much of a NG fan but was happy to hear we were correct about the black bags.

Ironic as hell, isn't it? CA gave it to the police.

The bag that the woman took from the A's driveway had red handles. This is a good indication that the one CA gave LE with the contents of the car match the one at the crime scene. The one CA gave had yellow handles. This bag may have been the last of a roll that had yellow handles since shortly thereafter they had red handles. I think it did come from the same roll KC got her bag from. Casey got her bag around the middle of June. CA got her bag a month later. My roll of trash bags last over a month because I buy a large pack. If CA and GA were the only ones at the house from June 16th to July 16th not as much trash would be generated. I can see the roll lastiing them a month or more. I pray that this is the case. How ironic that CA may have given the one piece of evidence that could nail KC. Devine intervention.

Ah, Devine Intervention. What a beautiful thing!:purplebananna:

Does anyone know where to find the photo of GA coming out of the garage carrying a black trash bag with ties? I just spent an hour searching, and can't find it again.
Thanks

Snipped ...​

No. There won't be a problem. Prosecution just has to put on a foundational witness to testify how it came into LE possession and where it has been all this time and that it is the same bag collected from the Anthony house. Evidence tags are only a tool to help show chain of custody. Testimony can do that too.

Does anyone know where to find the photo of GA coming out of the garage carrying a black trash bag with ties? I just spent an hour searching, and can't find it again.
Thanks

Georgewithtrashbags.jpg

Thanks

IIRC this was a video where GA rants to the media. Search on the news sites for videos of GA. I remember watching this one.

Since it was known that Cindy washed the knife she found in the car, I think there are 2 knives or it would have been noted the knife had been cleaned prior to them obtaining it. (It would have no forensic value after being washed, imo.) I am not certain they ever took the one Cindy washed leaving only one tagged as evidence.

It's also not noted the knife was obtained by CA (vs car) so what does this prove?...a) it's not the same knife..b) they were negligent filling out the report....Wish we knew!

ETA..I see the knife from the home was documented (from another post which I posted below) so now I can put this issue to rest..Finally! :)

[In the very first document dump, evidence page 293, is a property form listing ten items taken from the Anthony's by Det. Beasley. This form lists the eight items coming from the Pontiac as provided to Det. Beasley by CA.
Doll
Backpack
Child's tooth brush
Black leather bag
Various papers
Dinner knife
Blue plastic crate
Plastic clothes hangers

:woohoo:In the Nancy Grace thread, post 108, WhiteAngora posted the link for the September 9, 2008 video of the woman taking the Anthony's trash. In post 131, Shergal viewed the video and saw heart stickers in that trash.

Way to sleuth, WhiteAngora and Shergal! :clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo:In the Nancy Grace thread, post 108, WhiteAngora posted the link for the September 9, 2008 video of the woman taking the Anthony's trash. In post 131, Shergal viewed the video and saw heart stickers in that trash.

Way to sleuth, WhiteAngora and Shergal! :clap::clap::clap:

...or rose petals?

The Anthonys might have put everything they removed from the car in a black plastic bag, handed it over to the police when they went to collect the car - that would make it evidence.

That's what I think too :)

I've just been viewing the video. On the yellow piece of paper it looked more like rose petals, but there was a red glint just before pulling out the torn cap. Tried to pause at that point but couldn't do it. There's more discussion on the Nancy Grace thread of 1-22-09.

The laptop wouldn't be listed with the contents from the car. It was turned over by the A's and came from the home. The H# (property form number} would be different from that assigned to the bag contents.

ETA: Now that I think about it, the laptop and cord wouldn't have any evidence numbers assigned to it because it's the computer forensics that are evidence. The laptop was returned and not entered into evidence. I think the Art#1 is the box (this is written in the December 16th reference to it) and the bag is Art.#2

Hi Marina,

All ten of the items were collected by Det. Beasely at one time. None were in the car when collected. The laptop and power cord must be entered as evidence if the intent is to examine them, which they were. I respectfully disagree that the property form # would be different, since they are all clearly listed on the same property form sheet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back