Blonde girl in two piece yellow swim suit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, although it doesn't say anything about the indoor setting, it DID say that she was in the photos released to the public and in a bikini.

Maybe he followed her home? Who knows..but it can only be either this one or the girl in the red bikini in the woods with him.

Certainly, her picture was in the locker. I don't see anything that says they released it in the 200+.

Everything I can find says Werts was photographed at the beach. Some sources say Sunset Beach at or near a Roller Derby. Here's a ruling from the Court of Appeals, for instance:

[*8] The storage locker was then searched pursuant to a warrant and the authorities made several interesting discoveries: (1) The keys from Alcala's briefcase opened both of the two locks put on the locker; (2) in one of the boxes of photographs inside the locker, they found slides taken of Lorraine Werts at the beach on the same day Robin Samsoe had disappeared;

http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw...=eOfd.ZLha.aadj.edcZ&searchFlag=y&l1loc=FCLOW

I've argued before that the people combing through the pictures could make mistakes, especially regarding New York victims whose cases would be less familiar. But a picture of Werts would be trial evidence from a prosecution they had only just then concluded. THAT's an incredible oversight.

I could swear I read that the girl in the woods with the red bikini was also a girlfriend, but I may be totally mistaken. Will have to dig around and try to find it.

I thought I read that too, however couldn't find it and didn't want to put it out there as that. I thought that I might have it confused with Beth Kelliher (his known girlfriend) who was also seen sitting on his lap in one photo with the woods behind him or at least some sort of greenery and in several other photos. Please post if you find out anything about the girl in the red swim suit.

They look like a couple in the picture. As a matter of fact, they sort of look alike. She looks a lot happier than most of the faces we see.

I thought I read that too, however couldn't find it and didn't want to put it out there as that. I thought that I might have it confused with Beth Kelliher (his known girlfriend) who was also seen sitting on his lap in one photo with the woods behind him or at least some sort of greenery and in several other photos. Please post if you find out anything about the girl in the red swim suit.

Was it confirmed that is Beth Kelleher sitting on his lap? I know lap girl looks like blue bikini girl and the girl in front of the Christmas tree. I never saw it confirmed though.

Not to get O/T on this thread but I thought Communion girl resembles all those mentioned above so wondered if it could be one of his sisters. Not appropriate for a brother/sister pic, but this guy who knows?

Was it confirmed that is Beth Kelleher sitting on his lap? I know lap girl looks like blue bikini girl and the girl in front of the Christmas tree. I never saw it confirmed though.

Not to get O/T on this thread but I thought Communion girl resembles all those mentioned above so wondered if it could be one of his sisters. Not appropriate for a brother/sister pic, but this guy who knows?

She confirmed it herself. It looks exactly like her now minus 30 years and probably more than 30 pounds. I believe that it is also her smiling and looking up on the blue sheet.

or they could also be Alcala's kids.

It's already been discussed and confirmed that Alcala didn't have any children. If he had children, and there were photos of them, that would have been easy to find and confirm. It's been confirmed that there were no kids.

I think communion girl is a niece...one of his sisters children. She has somewhat of a family resemblance.

Agree about the lighting. It's low-angle, single-source, and contrasty.

I originally thought "remote flash," but it could also be a table lamp with the shade removed to up the shadows and contrast, a stark and dramatic effect. He did that on another occasion.

An indoor available-light shot like that, a single hundred-watt bulb in an otherwise dark room, would have been tricky with the slower color films of the era. Might account for why the picture looks like it was shot at the bottom of the ocean on a muddy day.

I think, she looks like a blond version of Katherine Ann Jones. JMO - on the laptop and not big screen though.
Debra Kidwell mentioned up-thread is still a much better match. Very good match, btw.

PA PA - Katherine Ann Jones, 29, Clearfield County, 27 Sept 1974 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jones_katherine.html

http://www.pamissing.com/joneskatherineann.html

All of the above use the same one and only pic.

And...I do wish Carl would work his magic on...this: http://doenetwork.org/cases/447ufpa.html

I think, she looks like a blond version of Katherine Ann Jones. JMO - on the laptop and not big screen though.
Debra Kidwell mentioned up-thread is still a much better match. Very good match, btw.

PA PA - Katherine Ann Jones, 29, Clearfield County, 27 Sept 1974 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jones_katherine.html

http://www.pamissing.com/joneskatherineann.html

All of the above use the same one and only pic.

And...I do wish Carl would work his magic on...this: http://doenetwork.org/cases/447ufpa.html

Regarding Katherine Jones, she went missing in PA. Alcala has never been suspected of being in PA at any time. The majority of his murders/assaults were in CA and NY.

The last link you provided also happened in PA and, Alcala's MO was strangulation. This victim apparently died from gunshot wounds.

While neither of these cases are impossible, it is highly doubtful that he killed anyone in PA.

I'ma thinkin' he had to drive to get from CA to NY and back, seemingly more than once...

:)

He was all over the map, IMO

Seattle, CA, NH, NY...Paris...

I'm thinking that anybody missing in the time frames that he was NOT incarcerated, that is along a route from CA to NY should be looked at. Especially when he first went on the lam.

HTH

I'ma thinkin' he had to drive to get from CA to NY and back, seemingly more than once...

:)

He was all over the map, IMO

Seattle, CA, NH, NY...Paris...

I'm thinking that anybody missing in the time frames that he was NOT incarcerated, that is along a route from CA to NY should be looked at. Especially when he first went on the lam.

HTH

Yes, that's what I think, too. And, he lived in Texas once and who knows what he has done already back then (as a teenager)... Tali S. said in an interview once that she is sure that she wasn't his first victim.

Yes, that's what I think, too. And, he lived in Texas once and who knows what he has done already back then (as a teenager)... Tali S. said in an interview once that she is sure that she wasn't his first victim.

German Girl, do you have a link that he lived in Texas? I've never heard that except for being born there and moving to California when he was a child.

And, I am also sure that Tali S was not his first victim. More about that later...

German Girl, do you have a link that he lived in Texas? I've never heard that except for being born there and moving to California when he was a child.

And, I am also sure that Tali S was not his first victim. More about that later...

Yes, that is what I meant. He lived in Texas as a child/teenager (I think they moved to California when he was 12). I just thought that having grown up there he had, therefore, a strong connection to Texas and knew his way around the area very well. He might have cruised not only back and forth directly from CA to NY but via Texas, as well. All the missing persons along these routes could be looked at.

I was reading a lot lately about the psychology of these serious serial killers and how it started to get weird in their lifes etc and I have the feeling that he could have started his spree very early on in life even as a teenager. He was only 17 when he joined the Army and already disappeared back then several times unauthorized for a few days and who knows what he has done in that time.

I'm brand new to this thread and to this serial killer - had never heard of him before reading this forum over the past several days. I am posting a picture that was posted earlier in the thread - I tried to quote it but I"ve had the tab open for so long it said the token had expired so this was the easier way to show the photo I'm commenting on - note that it's not mine though:

blndbkni1c.jpg

To me the splotch is awesome and exciting! It looks exactly like a birthmark! What a great identifying feature!

The case is already submitted to LE, but since there's no side-by-side on the thread so far:

UI-DLK-Side-by-Side.jpg

The noses could be a little off. They sure do look alike, though.

IMHO not the same at all. Girl on the left is way younger, has an upturned little button nose, and an underbite with braces on them. I'd dare to say she almost looks like she's just changing from baby fat to womanly curves. Lady on the right looks like she's been an adult for some time, gotta be a good five years older than the little girl on the left.

All IMHO of course.

Poor girl looks a heartbeat from keeling over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back