Blonde girl in two piece yellow swim suit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kz3dqc-kz3dsq0058.jpg

The only way I can reconcile this as a creeper pic of someone being natural, is if she arrived in this position by doing a BIIIIIIG STRETCH after waking up. Stand up and try it, and see what I mean about the arched back and weird arms. That face could almost be pre-yawn.

Still not what I think this is all about but just throwing it out there.

Jane Doe #59 found murdered Nov. 16, 1969 in LA County on Mulholland Drive
has finally been identified, her name is Reet Jurvetson.

She had been stabbed 150 times.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jane ... d-38700800

Now, I was thinking; could it be serial killer Rodney Alcala who killed Reet Jurvetson? ( until recently identifyed named Jane Doe #59)
In my opinion the "Bikini girl" and Reet Jurvetson look very simlar.

The guy Reet Jurvetson went to LA to meet in the summer of 1969, he called himself "John"
Rodney Alcala used the aliases John Berger and John Burger in 1969

She went to LA to meet "John"
Rodney Alcala had lived in LA for many years.

This is one of RAs photos "the flowered bikini girl",
could that be Reet Jurvetson ? (until recently identifyed named Jane Doe #59)

10ekkxv.jpg

alcalanypd-(16).jpg

1357799989_9532_2.jpg

Her 4 photos of Reet Jurvetson (until recently identifyed named Jane Doe #59):

reet-jurvetson.jpg

reet-jurvetson-manson.jpg

http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/...ler/img6030jpg.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3555147.146177486...g_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/reet-jurvetson.jpg

Things that work for me: Similar faces. Place and time are at least possible matches. The "John Burger" alias.

Things that don't work for me: Reet looks taller, as judged from arm length versus head size. The cops think "John / Jean" is someone she knew from Montreal who may have preceded her to LA. Alcala was a fugitive at the time and more likely to have been out of state than in, but there's no telling. (Maybe he snuck back for a visit?) The 150 plus stab wounds, but a lack of visible head injuries in the Jane Doe pic. Not his signature.

(Tossing balls out on this one. Swing away) Lamp is Buddha. The little statue is a geisha. The runged wall hanging looks like an Asian (Japanese)wall decoration I've seen before that is way to narrow to hold anything so not a book shelf. The bottles on the table look like sauce bottles. (Old soy sauce or steak sauce without labels.) I wish I could see that painting. This person likes things of the Japanese culture. Geisha women were very submissive to the men. Maybe this guy wanted his own submissive female. She looks scared to death to me. Her left wrist looks deeply bruised. She looks like she has a lot of bruises. She could have been made to put the bikini on. Did Kidwel have the same mole on the right side of her neck?
The cardholder has me perplexed. A business man. A place of business. A Japanese restaurant. A Chinese restaurant that used Japanese decor.

I wonder whether Kathleen Robinson (murdered 17 or 18 November 1977 in Santa Monica, attributed to the Hillside Stranglers), actually happens to be this girl. Alcala was questioned so their MO must have been very similar. Now Kathleen looks a lot like the UID.
She was apparently not raped and she was dressed. Very little further info.

Attachments

• kathleen_robinson.jpg
    kathleen_robinson.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 23
If you look at the photo of the girl in the yellow swim suit, she has what tooks like rope burns around her stomach and rib area, brusing around her upper knee area. I wonder if he tied her to something? I can do a side by side if anyone wants? I just didnt want to post something that could be upsetting and have someone see it that didnt want to.

Those marks around her waist are just from CLOTHING, I am almost positive! I know because I myself usually have marks EXACTLY LIKE THAT and IN THE SAME PLACE from sitting down (and/or otherwise bending often) while wearing skirts that fit at my waist.

I highly doubt those marks on her waist are injuries. Rope burns (for instance) are abrasive and so they would leave red marks that would be obvious on this girl's skin. Rope burns WOULD NOT look like creases or dents (which is how I would describe the waist marks in the photograph).

This girl in the swimsuit most likely got the marks from high-waisted pants or shorts (not skirts, given the styles of the time). I think they were fairly light-weight fabric, because thicker fabrics like denim leave wider indentations, often including the shape of the fly-front.

I don't know if this helps at all?

I hope Alcala didn't murder her. I think the lack of obvious injuries makes it somewhat more likely she was "just" raped (compared to the girls with red around their mouths). All the "discoloration" on her face looks like makeup, applied the way she wanted it. And she seems stoned and/or drunk to me, not frightened. But then also it seems like she's in a house, and that worries me.

If she survived a rape and photo session by Alcala, she may be alive and too embarrassed to call in (IF she's recognized her picture, that is).

-Reet has an overbite or tends toward an overbite, whereas swimsuit girl has what looks like a slight underbite.
-Reet has thinner lips even while not smiling (the swimsuit girl's lips do not look injured/swollen to me, they look naturally full, symmetrical and healthy).
-Reet has a less convex forehead, overall, but with a noticeable sort of furrow midway, which the swimsuit girl does not have.
-Reet's lower jaw is smaller, more pointed, a sort of heart-shape.
-Swimsuit girl is more "robust" in every feature.
-Reet has a distinctive little delicate swan neck (which in people I've known is a permanent feature).
-Reet's hair color is quite different in all pictures than the swimsuit girl (could be changed, of course).
-Reet's style seems to be very very different than swimsuit girl's, including the makeup (but IDK if Alcala dressed up his victims in clothes different from the ones the victims brought to the shoot).

I wish it were Reet. I wish the swimsuit girl could be identified as her and resolved. But I think she's a different person.

I wonder whether Kathleen Robinson (murdered 17 or 18 November 1977 in Santa Monica, attributed to the Hillside Stranglers), actually happens to be this girl. Alcala was questioned so their MO must have been very similar. Now Kathleen looks a lot like the UID.
She was apparently not raped and she was dressed. Very little further info.

Kathleen Robinson looks quite a bit like the swimsuit girl to me. She seems to have an underbite and is holding her mouth in a similar way. If only the swimsuit girl's hair weren't in her face.

And how many missing women can there be who have underbites? I think it's a good match.

Kathleen Robinson looks quite a bit like the swimsuit girl to me. She seems to have an underbite and is holding her mouth in a similar way. If only the swimsuit girl's hair weren't in her face.

And how many missing women can there be who have underbites? I think it's a good match.

FWIW, I agree that there is a lot of similarity in the mouth/chin area. The hair is quite different, but my hair is quite different from Monday to Tuesday if I bother to dig out my curling iron so I don't know if that means anything.

What do you think about their ages, however? Swimsuit girl appears younger to me, especially in the highly enhanced photos earlier in the thread.

Swimsuit girl has an upturned nose that's proving hard to match. I'd say Kathleen Robinson doesn't match it either.

EDIT: One funny thing about Kathleen Robinson, however. She and Jill Barcomb were initially blamed on the Hillside Stranglers (Ken Bianchi and Angelo "Sonny" Buono). Barcomb, killed the same month of November 1977, was finally identified by DNA as an Alcala victim and he stands convicted of her murder.

Hmmm. Proves nothing, but...

Depending on the angle a nose looks less upturned or more. Can someone contact LE, they don't react to me. I strongly believe they are the same person. Kathleen was 17 by the way.

Hello, I have been lurking the board for a while, and just recently became a member..I was researching something unrelated on the internet, when I came across this Youtube video, entitled, "Late 1960's/early 1970's teenage girl groupie doesn't want to go home"(or something like that). The girl in it caught my eye, and then it dawned on me that it resembled the girl in the yellow bikini. I wanted to get some others opinions on it. Perhaps someone could find the link and post it on here. I tried, but I had a hard time posting it. Thanks!

*Just want to add that there is another Youtube video that shows this girl throughout it, and it is entitled, "Ten Years After, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl", by Cherry Red Records..

Hello, I have been lurking the board for a while, and just recently became a member..I was researching something unrelated on the internet, when I came across this Youtube video, entitled, "Late 1960's/early 1970's teenage girl groupie doesn't want to go home"(or something like that). The girl in it caught my eye, and then it dawned on me that it resembled the girl in the yellow bikini. I wanted to get some others opinions on it. Perhaps someone could find the link and post it on here. I tried, but I had a hard time posting it. Thanks!

*Just want to add that there is another Youtube video that shows this girl throughout it, and it is entitled, "Ten Years After, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl", by Cherry Red Records..

Here's the video: [video=youtube;xr1r6ROcieU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr1r6ROcieU[/video]

Thanks for uploading this, Triss! This is a clip from another video, entitled, "Groupies, 1970"..Incidentally, on the full video(towards the end of the video), it shows another girl from the unidentified photos(who has been since identified as Andrea Feldman).

Here are some photos of the blond girl in the video..She identifies herself as "Iris" from Oklahoma.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 7c42a72cc16563ab8a75e61dd26f3af5.jpg
    7c42a72cc16563ab8a75e61dd26f3af5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 83
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 84
The groupie is called Iris in the docu. According to somebody on YT she's alive and well, married to a Zach with 4 children. Funny enough she reminded me of an Alcala picture but I couldn't remember which one. I have to compare the two.

Could she be Rosie Schlicker?

Rosie M. Schlicker – The Charley Project

Btw Rosie had a tattoo on her right buttock. And our girl lifts up her bikini bottom on the right.

She went missing in 1976 yet her entry in namus is new. Could the date be wrong?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back