Blood Aboard the "Yacht"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to some of the men but typically as soon as you mention period they don't really want more details IMO

I do believe that was precisely Millards point of mentioning that to the man.

Having been a 20something young man here are a few things that come to mind

#1, even if it was menstural blood...I would probably have come up with another reason for it (nose bleed or a cut finger due to choppy water while making supper!)

#2, If it ws menstural blood...how many young guys want to spend a week on a boat alone with a chick <MODSNIP>???? the boat is only so big and if she is the "*****y type" good luck to him...maybe this is why he cut the trip short! (I am saying this like I would have when I was in my 20's)

#3, being a 20 something would you really want to spend a week on a boat with a chick that was having <MODSNIP> when you were wanting pasionette week away?

Im sersiouly thinking this whole thing was a cover up for a crime (just because the owner only saw one girl on the boat doesn't mean there were not two or more!!!)

I'm with ya Rye Guy, because I am one of "those b****y types" and I probably would be ticked right off to be going through that, in rolling waters....could very well be why he cut the trip short.

Just as a general FYI for the men-folk here, trust us women when we say NO, this just doesn't happen. Can it happen? Sure, but that's why bath tissue was invented. Even if it DID happen, she (unless she was incapacitated somehow) would have cleaned it up before she ever left the washroom and DM would have never seen it.

The only way it seems reasonable to me is IF she were wasted on drugs, booze, or some other cause to make her unaware of it.

I do not believe in ghosts and I never will until I actually witness or experience one....but I do believe a woman can and has left these types of period drops behind while using the toilet (sober moment and a little tipsy moment)...because I have witnessed it twice in my lifetime.....no reason for me to lie...I am a believer haha....so don't spread false info to the men out there and say for us men to trust you women....they need to be prepared if it ever happens to them!!

WHY are we discussing "menstrual" blood? Can the media or LE please put an end to this silliness??

It's beyond belief.

moo

Tim Bosma: Drops of blood seen on boat rented by Dellen Millard, owner says
By: Liam Casey GTA, Jennifer Pagliaro News reporter, Published on Thu May 30 2013

When Blodgett arrived, he noticed a few drops of blood on the boat and asked Millard about it.
Millard said his girlfriend was menstruating and the toilet was broken, which made sense to Blodgett.

“We’re talking about drops of blood,” Blodgett said. “It seemed completely reasonable.”

I dunno, "unfounded" to me means LE went to see the boat guy, asked to see the boat DM rented, asked to see DM's reservation, and when the boat guy couldn't come up with either, LE quite nicely and simply declared his claims "unfounded"...i.e. without any foundation, no proof to back it up, pure fantasy

Maybe DM didn't notice the blood. He could have roughed up the woman in a fight and not even noticed it had dripped onto the boat.

I find the two different women during the course of the boat rental strange. What kind of lifestyle was this guy leading.

Were there any of his "modelling" photos taken with water/boats/wilderness in the background? Maybe these ladies were doing some modelling aboard.

Having been a 20something young man here are a few things that come to mind

#1, even if it was menstural blood...I would probably have come up with another reason for it (nose bleed or a cut finger due to choppy water while making supper!)

#2, If it ws menstural blood...how many young guys want to spend a week on a boat alone with a chick <MODSNIP>???? the boat is only so big and if she is the "*****y type" good luck to him...maybe this is why he cut the trip short! (I am saying this like I would have when I was in my 20's)

#3, being a 20 something would you really want to spend a week on a boat with a chick that was having <MODSNIP>when you were wanting pasionette week away?

Im sersiouly thinking this whole thing was a cover up for a crime (just because the owner only saw one girl on the boat doesn't mean there were not two or more!!!)

I believe DM had relatives over from France in 2011 according to the pics on FB... what about if the women were relatives ? hows that for a theory? Also the woman brought back to dock could well have been seasick, not everyone fares well on a boat. If anything untoward was happening on the boat I doubt DM would have called someone aboard to fix the toilet JMO

I understood Blodgett's account to say that DM RETURNED to shore with the 1st woman, before picking up a 2nd, but that he didn't personally see the 2nd woman disembark with DM. He also did not personally see the woman on the boat when he went to repair it. That is not to say that the 2nd woman wasn't on the boat or that she did not return with DM.

There could of course be another explanation. The 'first' girl started her period on the boat and it soaked her clothing (sounds like it was quite heavy) DM took her to the dock like a gentleman and she went to change her clothing before coming back in different clothes and continuing the trip. Somehow Blodgett has missed that there was only one girl as first and second sighting had different clothes on. An honest mistake by Blodgett but he has yet to realize that he needs new glasses. JMO/MOO

I dunno, "unfounded" to me means LE went to see the boat guy, asked to see the boat DM rented, asked to see DM's reservation, and when the boat guy couldn't come up with either, LE quite nicely and simply declared his claims "unfounded"...i.e. without any foundation, no proof to back it up, pure fantasy
I interpret "unfounded" to mean there was no evidence of the blood since the incident was well over a year ago, nor was there evidence of foul play. IMO, it's quite a stretch to suggest the boat owner knowingly filed a report without, at the very least, a record of the rental. To be perfectly frank, I find such an assumption groundless. :moo:

I believe DM had relatives over from France in 2011 according to the pics on FB... what about if the women were relatives ? hows that for a theory? Also the woman brought back to dock could well have been seasick, not everyone fares well on a boat. If anything untoward was happening on the boat I doubt DM would have called someone aboard to fix the toilet JMO

If I recall, the dates would line up. The pictures with the visitors were from August and the yacht rental was end of August/beginning of September. And the pictures did include two women.

There could of course be another explanation. The 'first' girl started her period on the boat and it soaked her clothing (sounds like it was quite heavy) DM took her to the dock like a gentleman and she went to change her clothing before coming back in different clothes and continuing the trip. Somehow Blodgett has missed that there was only one girl as first and second sighting had different clothes on. An honest mistake by Blodgett but he has yet to realize that he needs new glasses. JMO/MOO

LOL - Why couldn't she just change her clothes on the boat? :seeya:

If I recall, the dates would line up. The pictures with the visitors were from August and the yacht rental was end of August/beginning of September. And the pictures did include two women.

:scared: why didn't he just take them both on the boat at the same time?

Your tax dollars at work. IMO. Oh, and PS. How did this story ever hit the headlines in the first place?

It is odd that the story didn't hit the papers until after the investigation seems to have been completed. My guess would be 15 minutes of free advertising with summer quickly approaching. JMO

LOL - Why couldn't she just change her clothes on the boat? :seeya:

Well why would she bring a change of clothes on a boat trip? The only thing she could possibly have changed into would have been her birthday suit....and we know how the Press and LE would be dealing with that little number had it been true..... JMO

:scared: why didn't he just take them both on the boat at the same time?

Well I think it was same girl IMO...she just changed her rags... and went back to sail with the riches....JMO I think Blodgett botched it MOO :moo:

Your tax dollars at work. IMO. Oh, and PS. How did this story ever hit the headlines in the first place?
Police probing yacht rented by Bosma suspect over reports of blood
CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:45PM EDT
Last Updated Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:46PM EDT

On Thursday, [OPP Const. Allan] Boyd gave few details about the ongoing investigation.
“We have initiated an investigation under the direction of our criminal investigations branch,” he told CTV Northern Ontario.

That's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member