BLUE VAN:Investigation**REVISITED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I guess LE wasted valuable time going over a van that was never used that night to take Haleigh. The only thing they got was a blanket that Misty at one point in time, left in the back of the van. I thought it was at least at Tyler that night and that was why they took it. Looks like Joe was thrown under the bus as someone said. Thanks for clearing up yet another misconception on our parts.

So I guess LE wasted valuable time going over a van that was never used that night to take Haleigh. The only thing they got was a blanket that Misty at one point in time, left in the back of the van. I thought it was at least at Tyler that night and that was why they took it. Looks like Joe was thrown under the bus as someone said. Thanks for clearing up yet another misconception on our parts.

That is kinda in conflict with the witness statements placing Misty at the bus stop in the van, picking up HaLeigh.

Busy knows her stuff and if she says it was with Chelsea in Cresent City I have to believe her. Like I said, LE wasted valuable time.

Busy knows her stuff and if she says it was with Chelsea in Cresent City I have to believe her. Like I said, LE wasted valuable time.
--------
LE may have wasted time but I can understand why they took the van to process after reading the statements about the van being moved during the night and a big scratch and other damage on the vehicle. Also about the cousin who had access to the keys. It would really look amiss if they did not take the van when they did. I'm still wondering when the blanket was left in the van. The nights prior to Haleigh missing were also chilly....:waitasec:

I wonder if there is some article stating exactly when the van was returned to Cresent City that weekend. That way we would know for sure that no one from Satsuma had used the van to transport Haleigh from Green Lane. Oh boy the van is sooooo confusing. Why was it at Tyler again? Didn't the brother and SIL borrow it? They are the ones that live on Tyler, correct?

I'm confused about the van too......since it was taken , examined and released by LE long ago, with them saying, it contained nothing of interest

Lindsy lives on Tyler she is the owner of the van, Chelsea was the one borrowing the van because her vehicle had been damaged. Chelsea is the one that parked that van at her home that night, I do not know if the van had been in Satsuma during the day Monday and that is how the blanket ended up in the van or not.

I think all we know for sure is that the van was at Chelsea house at 4 am Tuesday morning when she received the call Haleigh was missing, and when she went out to go to RC's the van was parked differently then she had parked it. So if the van was involved in transporting Haleigh it had to make it back to Crescent City by 4 am. I don't think this happened but it certainly doesnt rule out that JO or someone used the van parked it back at Chelseas before 4 am, it just rules out Misty using and returning the van and walking back home before RC got home.

I wonder if there is some article stating exactly when the van was returned to Cresent City that weekend. That way we would know for sure that no one from Satsuma had used the van to transport Haleigh from Green Lane. Oh boy the van is sooooo confusing. Why was it at Tyler again? Didn't the brother and SIL borrow it? They are the ones that live on Tyler, correct?

Here is the thing for me with the van issue. I dont believe LE wasted time going over the van...but I do wonder daily how competent they are down there. Is it true that there is a new lead investigator on the case? All I can say is I hope so. The way the dumpster was searched, the deal with the sheets being drug outside...makes me wonder if someone is watching to much CSI...Unfortunately for Haleighs sake that is not a good thing. I hope someone can gather the pieces and put it back together again, we need Haleigh home...like yesterday!

Misty could have got a ride home from JO.
OR her brother could have followed her there and drove her back

BUT whoever used the van damaged it that night....coincidence? I think not!

Concerning the blanket...ahh! The blanket had to put in that day or who ever slept there before did so w/o any blanket or cover....as SHE had to remove a window cover (blanket) for herself to use that night.

Lindsy lives on Tyler she is the owner of the van, Chelsea was the one borrowing the van because her vehicle had been damaged. Chelsea is the one that parked that van at her home that night, I do not know if the van had been in Satsuma during the day Monday and that is how the blanket ended up in the van or not.

I think all we know for sure is that the van was at Chelsea house at 4 am Tuesday morning when she received the call Haleigh was missing, and when she went out to go to RC's the van was parked differently then she had parked it. So if the van was involved in transporting Haleigh it had to make it back to Crescent City by 4 am. I don't think this happened but it certainly doesnt rule out that JO or someone used the van parked it back at Chelseas before 4 am, it just rules out Misty using and returning the van and walking back home before RC got home.

Crescent City is barely a 20 minute drive. If anything happened to Haleigh after the last independent sighting of her (5 or so by the AC guy) there is more than plenty of time to move that van back and forth before 4 a.m. when Chelsea gets in it to drive back to Satsuma.

So with a few tweeks the theory of Misty taking the kids out of the bed, taking them to Tyler Street so she can party; using the van to get there with blanket in tow is possible. Then she gets someone to drive them home, say around 2- 2:30 she puts kids in different beds. Jr may have seen the person in black picking up Haleigh from Tyler to put her in the brothers van, or he remembers going to Tyler and someone picking up his Sissy. I don't think that Chelsea took the only van they had, so going home Misty may have used a different car or van. So it is possible that once home she puts the kids down, she drove back to Tyler and walked home to find the door propped open and Haleigh missing. I really don't believe LE wasted time, I think they were lead in the wrong direction. Someone took that van out that night and did the damage, it could be related to her missing. I also think that Misty took the kids out and that explains some of her confusion and JR's comment. I don't know who all was at Tyler that night, but the police were there and that comment blows a hole in Misty's story big time.

I am wondering if the position of the drivers seat was moved..... that would be a good indication that the van was taken after Chelsea had parked it. (besides the scratches and other damage noted to the van)

It is possible, but then we are involving alot of people in the coverup, Chelsea, Lindsy, Tommy, Timmy, Misty, JR would be able to tell LE that Misty took them to the Tyler property.

It makes logical sense that LE went to the Tyler address to look for Haleigh. In the police report it indicates Misty told them she sometimes visits the Tyler property with the kids, the officer that was on Tyler states she is returning back to the Green address. To me that indicates the officer was at Green address finds out about the Tyler location goes there to look for Haleigh then returns to Green.

So with a few tweeks the theory of Misty taking the kids out of the bed, taking them to Tyler Street so she can party; using the van to get there with blanket in tow is possible. Then she gets someone to drive them home, say around 2- 2:30 she puts kids in different beds. Jr may have seen the person in black picking up Haleigh from Tyler to put her in the brothers van, or he remembers going to Tyler and someone picking up his Sissy. I don't think that Chelsea took the only van they had, so going home Misty may have used a different car or van. So it is possible that once home she puts the kids down, she drove back to Tyler and walked home to find the door propped open and Haleigh missing. I really don't believe LE wasted time, I think they were lead in the wrong direction. Someone took that van out that night and did the damage, it could be related to her missing. I also think that Misty took the kids out and that explains some of her confusion and JR's comment. I don't know who all was at Tyler that night, but the police were there and that comment blows a hole in Misty's story big time.

It is possible, but then we are involving alot of people in the coverup, Chelsea, Lindsy, Tommy, Timmy, Misty, JR would be able to tell LE that Misty took them to the Tyler property.

It makes logical sense that LE went to the Tyler address to look for Haleigh. In the police report it indicates Misty told them she sometimes visits the Tyler property with the kids, the officer that was on Tyler states she is returning back to the Green address. To me that indicates the officer was at Green address finds out about the Tyler location goes there to look for Haleigh then returns to Green.

I am not involving anyone, I am simply showing that it is possible that the van was used that night and the blanket left in it. You don't mention the 1 to 1 1/2 hour remark. I am sure you have your own thoughts on that as well.

I am not involving anyone, I am simply showing that it is possible that the van was used that night and the blanket left in it. You don't mention the 1 to 1 1/2 hour remark. I am sure you have your own thoughts on that as well.

We can continue to add our own thoughts and opinions to the police report...OR we can take it for just what it says. She was seen 1 1/2 hours previously at the Tyler Street Address or by someone at the Tyler Street address. I am going with that until LE states they made an error. It's logical...I kinda like logic. ;)

We have talked about the 1 to 1 1/2 hour remark several times. It is very confusing and without time stamps we do not know what time that transmission was made, was it at 4:00 am or 4:30 am and they are talking about she was reported missing at 3:00 am. The problem I have is I can't imagine LE would not come out and state she was seen at 2:30 or 3:00 am if that was the case.

I totally agree the van could of been used. If you will recall this discussion started when you originally put your theory out there and talked about how she could of parked the van at Tyler and walked back home and I was providing links to show you that the van was not parked at Tyler. If Misty did have the kids at the Tyler property like your theory suggest my point is there would have to be alot of people covering up that fact and I just can't see how that many people could fool LE for this long. The more people involved in a crime usually the quicker the truth comes out.

Is there any proof, in any way, shape, or form that Misty got her blanket back out of the "van"?

I don't know how she could have, but I wasn't there. I do know that Misty said she left it in the van and if the van was at Cresent City by then, and LE seized the van..... I am assuming LE had the blanket. But I wasn't there.

I think the blanket was still in the van when LE seized it, based on the statement the blanket was in the van they took. It is possible though that she got the blanket out that Tuesday before LE took the van. I would hope LE took the blanket and checked it for evidence though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back