DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

sds71

Reaction score
Sources: ‘America’s Dad’ Bob Saget dies at Orlando hotel

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Stand-up comedian, actor, television host and director Bob Saget has died at a hotel in Orlando, according to multiple sources.

The famed television personality is most well known for his role as beloved father Danny Tanner on the ABC sitcom Full House and its Netflix sequel Fuller House. He also hosted America’s Funniest Home Videos from 1989 to 1997.

The Morning Show spoke to Saget on Monday ahead of his comedy show at Ponte Vedra Hall in Jacksonville. The actor appeared in good spirits and health. He spoke to News4JAX anchor Bruce Hamilton, with who he maintained a friendship since college

Bob Saget Dead at 65

1/9/22

Bob Saget has died at the age of 65 ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to the iconic comedian and actor -- most famous for his starring role as Danny Tanner in 'Full House' -- tell us he passed away Sunday at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando.

The Sheriff's Department and the fire department responded to the hotel around 4 PM ET ... after hotel security had found Bob in his room. We're told he was pronounced dead on the scene, but the circumstances of his death are still unclear.

John Stamos Speaks Out After Bob Saget's Death: 'I Am in Complete and Utter Shock'

Following the tragic news, Stamos, 58, spoke out and paid tribute to his Full House costar.

"I am broken. I am gutted. I am in complete and utter shock. I will never ever have another friend like him. I love you so much Bobby," Stamos tweeted.

[..]

In 2017, Stamos and Saget showed how connected they were when they both proposed to their significant others just weeks apart. Stamos proposed to his model and actress girlfriend, Caitlin McHugh, on Oct. 22, while Saget asked TV host Kelly Rizzo to be his wife on Nov. 7.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Honor Bob Saget After His Sudden Death: 'We Are Deeply Saddened'

Danny Tanner clearly raised Michelle right.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen might be known for being ultra private nowadays, but the death of their TV dad caused them to speak out publicly in his honor on Sunday.

Following Bob Saget's sudden death at age 65, the Olsens, 35, paid tribute to their late Full House costar in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

"Bob was the most loving, compassionate and generous man. We are deeply saddened that he is no longer with us but know that he will continue to be by our side to guide us as gracefully as he always has," said Mary-Kate and Ashley.

"We are thinking of his daughters, wife and family and are sending our condolences," they continued.

John Stamos's tweet was one of the first I saw and he had so much sympathy including somebody that replied that he was at the live show on Saturday night and how Bob had talked about John with such warmth and love, and also had the audience in stitches when telling them about how he tried to take John to a strip club when they were filming Full House.

More details.
It appears he died his sleep?
COD not known yet.....
Very sorry for all who loved him, seems he was a very kind man.

"The cause and manner of death are pending further studies and investigation which may take up to 10-12 weeks to complete...
The comedian was found deceased "in a supine position on his bed." The supine position means lying horizontally with the face and torso facing up.

Bob Saget autopsy completed as new details surrounding death are released

Attachments

• 1D706002-CA60-4901-9AF9-D02B90D428CA.jpeg
    1D706002-CA60-4901-9AF9-D02B90D428CA.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 24
Bob Saget’s sister, Gay, died of scleroderma at age 47, and he died on her birthday. Saget was found dead in an Orlando, Florida hotel room Sunday, January 9, 2022. He was 65.

Saget was a board member of the Scleroderma Research Foundation, the organization’s website says. He also wrote and directed the film, “For Hope,” about his sister’s struggle with the disease.

Bob Saget’s Sister Gay Died of Scleroderma | Heavy.com

Is scleroderma always fatal?

It is the most fatal of all the rheumatologic diseases. Systemic scleroderma is very unpredictable although most cases can be classified into one of four different general patterns of disease (see Classification).

What is Scleroderma | Michigan Medicine
https://www.uofmhealth.org › rheumatolo

Is scleroderma always fatal?

It is the most fatal of all the rheumatologic diseases. Systemic scleroderma is very unpredictable although most cases can be classified into one of four different general patterns of disease (see Classification).

What is Scleroderma | Michigan Medicine
https://www.uofmhealth.org › rheumatolo

Somewhat OT, but after a few medical problems, I was referred to Rheumatology to rule out scleroderma.

Googled the term. A truly miserable period waiting, waiting, waiting for multiple test results.

A tough, tough row to hoe for patients & families -- and yes, the disorder is fatal.

RIP, Mr. Saget, thanks for bringing Danny Tanner to the screen.

Somewhat OT, but after a few medical problems, I was referred to Rheumatology to rule out scleroderma.

Googled the term. A truly miserable period waiting, waiting, waiting for multiple test results.

A tough, tough row to hoe for patients & families -- and yes, the disorder is fatal.

RIP, Mr. Saget, thanks for bringing Danny Tanner to the screen.
Wishing the best for you @Laughing. Prayers up. :)

I am shocked at the police found him so late as most artists and comedians travel with a tour manager, or a personal assistant. In this instance he was all alone.

His show calendar is still up and it appears his tour dates were typically Friday & Saturday performances and then a couple of weeks between gigs. For example, his last performance was Saturday, January 8 and he didn't have another performance on the calendar until Friday, January 28. IMO, I think there's a good chance his personnel left on Sunday morning as I think he was expected to do as well.

Bob Saget | Dirty Daddy

Wishing the best for you @Laughing. Prayers up. :)

Oh, thank you!

But, no worries. I do have a laundry list of diagnoses (sp?) but nothing that keeps me from getting up & going to work! And, I work as a nutrition & health educator. I get to stop a lot of excuse-making about physical activity and healthy eating. I have severe arthritis, but due to gastroenterolgy problems, can only take Tylenol. COPD, too! So don't try telling me that you 'just can't' be physically active....:cool:

Best to posters here and everyone who enjoyed Bob Saget's talent!

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members