Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Whitney is buried in New Jersey, I'm thinking that BK will be beside her mom when the time comes.
But BB lives in Atlanta now with family, will he want her kept there?

Marking my spot.

So other than seizures why would a near brain dead drowning victim need to be kept in such a state?

Without some type of head trauma why would the pressure in their head be an issue?

She did have swelling of the brain early on. I'm not sure if she still does.

When they decreased the medicine, she had a seizure.

IMO they are keeping her in a comatose state for her comfort until the decision is made to stop the life support.

IMO there is no reason, at this point, to have her off the medicine. She's not going to survive apparently so why not keep her as comfortable as possible.

JMO

I don't follow celebrity stories that closely but LOL. Yeah I guess there will be some rules and snubs unless folks are so grief stricken they no longer care about those trivialities (which is not likely).

Did WH ever condemn BB? If she didn't then why on earth would her family members bar him from her funeral?

Someone earlier noted that during the BB family brawl, it had escalated when one of the members spat on another and people here were saying WHO DOES THAT?!

I just this moment remembered that during Oprah's long interview with Whitney, Whitney said the low point in her relationship with BB was the day he spat on her.

I guess it's a family tradition.

As to her family, they probably blame him for the drugs. I believe Whitney took full responsibility for it, but her family presumably believes it escalated after she met him and that he enabled her descent.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/aunt-previously-claimed-whitney-houstons-daughter-not-safe/

In an ominous but largely forgotten interview seventeen days after Houston’s death on February 11, 2012, Leolah Brown, sister of Houston’s husband, R&B singer Bobby Brown, warned her niece was in danger.
I want to say to Krissy that it’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time. Anybody except her father, her grandmother Cissy and myself. And I mean that.”
Asked who or what then killed W Houston, Leolah replied: “My attorney has advised me not to get into that at all,” “But, it’s very important to know that she did not just pass away like that. No. And if it’s the last thing that I do, I’m going to find out what truly happened to my sister.”

I was thinking about how BB left WH funeral because the security people had him move, so I thought maybe BB would tell the houston's where they can sit.

well now that would be interesting.........:thinking:

Without some type of head trauma why would the pressure in their head be an issue?

When deprived of oxygen to the point that brain cells are injured and die, the brain reacts by swelling.

Somewhat OT, but I read this the other day, and was floored.

St. CHARLES -- The 14-year-old boy who survived after being under water, in an icy lake, for more than 15 minutes is home from the hospital.

In the two weeks since the accident, many have asked whether the cold temperature of Lake St. Louise played a role in John Smith's amazing outcome.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...ens-brain-function-in-near-drowning/22902057/

This definitely falls under "miracle" status. It appears the cold water definitely made a difference, and medically induced comas attempts to mimic this effect. I think the main difference between this case and BKs, is the significant amount of time that passed before she was put into the medically induced coma.

IDK, these types of stories definitely make me a believer in fate.

More at the source

Eta. Having trouble grabbing link BRB

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/aunt-previously-claimed-whitney-houstons-daughter-not-safe/

In an ominous but largely forgotten interview seventeen days after Houston’s death on February 11, 2012, Leolah Brown, sister of Houston’s husband, R&B singer Bobby Brown, warned her niece was in danger.
I want to say to Krissy that it’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time. Anybody except her father, her grandmother Cissy and myself. And I mean that.”
Asked who or what then killed W Houston, Leolah replied: “My attorney has advised me not to get into that at all,” “But, it’s very important to know that she did not just pass away like that. No. And if it’s the last thing that I do, I’m going to find out what truly happened to my sister.”

Just the other day I came across an article about the death of WH while I was searching information on BK. What stood out was that WH was in water so hot that it burned her body and scalp. At least the article said that was the case. I'll admit that was strange to me. Even a person high on drugs wouldn't get in a tub with water that hot. IMO

Just the other day I came across an article about the death of WH while I was searching information on BK. What stood out was that WH was in water so hot that it burned her body and scalp. At least the article said that was the case. I'll admit that was strange to me. Even a person high on drugs wouldn't get in a tub with water that hot. IMO

wondering about BK water temp now................her injuries also, blood? bloody nose? it leaves us guessing how bad her body was hurt before drowning?

wondering about BK water temp now................her injuries also, blood? bloody nose? it leaves us guessing how bad her body was hurt before drowning?

I wonder as well. It seemed as though it was an attempt to recreate the death of WH so who knows?

this from feb 2012

Kristen Foster, a publicist, announced Saturday that the singer had died, and police sources later confirmed that she was found unresponsive in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel about 3:30 p.m. Paramedics performed CPR on her, but she was pronounced dead about 4 p.m.,

On Thursday afternoon at the hotel, Houston drew the attention of reporters and security staff with her erratic behavior, dripping sweat and disheveled clothes. The singer was disruptive at that day's rehearsals for music mogul Clive Davis' annual Grammy industry party and showcase; that party at the Hilton on Saturday night was supposed to include a performance by Houston.

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-whitney-houston-20120211-story.html#page=1

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-bathtub-unresponsive-troubled-life

Bobbi Kristina was just 18 when Whitney died. She was in the lobby of the Beverly Hilton Hotel when her mother was pronounced dead in a suite.

I will have more time later tonight, but I'll pop in with a quick post. I don't think she is "still" in a medically induced coma. I think she had reperfusion seizures on admission, was treated a day or so with various methods to reduce brain swelling, and now has been confirmed by many tests to be brain dead. I doubt that she is still on those meds now (barbiturate coma) but is probably on some meds for diabetes insipidis and organ support as they sort out whether the family is open to organ donation or not (my guess is not). This family is being given wide latitude because of the celebrities involved, as to the timing of withdrawal of support. It is actually not the family's choice "if" to withdraw support. By law in 49 states, the diagnosis and withdrawal of support is a medical decision that can be made by doctors in accordance with law and proper diagnostic procedures. Jahi McMath's family went to court to circumvent that process.The result was she was stil pronounced dead, turned over to the medical examiner (on paper), who initiated a death certificate, and then the family was permitted to take Jahi's body, still on a ventilator to the location of their choosing (New Jersey).

I will write more later.

If anyone is interested in further reading, this is a link to Dr. Lillian Glass body language expert. She had quite a bit to say about Bk, NG and Pat Houston.

drlillianglass.com/blog/tag/whitney-houston/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member