Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is lot of misinformation that periodically circulates. Those "miracle" patients were NOT diagnosed properly, or received only a "partial" brain death evaluation. (Third world countries, small rural hospitals, etc.) If there is no blood flow to the brain, confirmed with diagnostic tests, along with other criteria, the patient is brain dead. They can still have bits of errant EEG electricity-- brain death diagnosis does not required an isoelectric EEG, but even a lemon or a potato can generate enough electricity to register.

For all of the "miracle" reports, there has never been a single patient properly and thoroughly diagnosed, with no brain flow documented, who has woken up or returned from the dead. Not even Jahi McMath.

I believe this young woman is definitely brain dead, and we are just waiting for the announcement. Since there has been no official announcement of her condition, all the reporters have to go on is the original report of "medically induced coma." We will know more soon.

I'm also guessing the next of kin are opposed to any "do not resuscitate" orders.

Thank you for the clarification, as I had no idea of the differences.

this from feb 2012

Kristen Foster, a publicist, announced Saturday that the singer had died, and police sources later confirmed that she was found unresponsive in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel about 3:30 p.m. Paramedics performed CPR on her, but she was pronounced dead about 4 p.m.,

On Thursday afternoon at the hotel, Houston drew the attention of reporters and security staff with her erratic behavior, dripping sweat and disheveled clothes. The singer was disruptive at that day's rehearsals for music mogul Clive Davis' annual Grammy industry party and showcase; that party at the Hilton on Saturday night was supposed to include a performance by Houston.

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-whitney-houston-20120211-story.html#page=1

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-bathtub-unresponsive-troubled-life

Bobbi Kristina was just 18 when Whitney died. She was in the lobby of the Beverly Hilton Hotel when her mother was pronounced dead in a suite.

I've always wondered what that performance would have been like...can't help but think about Brittney at...was it the VMAs?

MORBID question...............
how long does it take for a drowned person to be face down in a tub?
If relaxed I would think a person would slip under the water......face up
any one know? In a lake or body of water I can see a body turning??
I remember Drew peterson's wife was face down in a dry tub...........
are mos face down or face up?

This is lot of misinformation that periodically circulates. Those "miracle" patients were NOT diagnosed properly, or received only a "partial" brain death evaluation. (Third world countries, small rural hospitals, etc.) If there is no blood flow to the brain, confirmed with diagnostic tests, along with other criteria, the patient is brain dead. They can still have bits of errant EEG electricity-- brain death diagnosis does not required an isoelectric EEG, but even a lemon or a potato can generate enough electricity to register.

For all of the "miracle" reports, there has never been a single patient properly and thoroughly diagnosed, with no brain flow documented, who has woken up or returned from the dead. Not even Jahi McMath.

I believe this young woman is definitely brain dead, and we are just waiting for the announcement. Since there has been no official announcement of her condition, all the reporters have to go on is the original report of "medically induced coma." We will know more soon.

I'm also guessing the next of kin are opposed to any "do not resuscitate" orders.

Sigh...I saw/learned first hand the damage that resuscitation can do to someone...it often can do way more harm than good depending of the circumstances.

<Respectfully snipped>

I've had many thoughts about how BK's diagnosis might impact and/or influence Jahi's family. If Bobbi Kristina's family makes the decision to remove her from life support because medical experts have indicated that her condition is irreversible, perhaps Jahi's family will realize that even a high profile individual with significant resources cannot overcome brain death.

I hope you're right. Her situation is so tragic, and from what I've read on the threads here, the family's motives seem questionable,

If BK does live, what will her life be like? I am so afraid that the tabloids will get pictures and her story of decreasing life will take her dignity away.
Like when we see the others like Terri S.

On the "reel" channel they ran a story about WH this morning. It was a repeat,but they did say that she did not write her own songs. It mentioned that although she made millions, her lifestyle and years of lukewarm record sales ate into her millions. At the time of her death she was practically broke. The money that BK is to inherit basically comes from sales of WH's music after her death. So tragic.

On the "reel" channel they ran a story about WH this morning. It was a repeat,but they did say that she did not write her own songs. It mentioned that although she made millions, her lifestyle and years of lukewarm record sales ate into her millions. At the time of her death she was practically broke. The money that BK is to inherit basically comes from sales of WH's music after her death. So tragic.

I did some researching into this and it appears WH did have some songwriting credits but not very many and none of them were for her "hits". However she did get into quite a bit of producing including on "The Bodyguard" soundtrack. So her estate is not in control of the WH catalogue but the estate does continue to receive significant royalties.
I also learned that BB has the lowest net worth of all former New Edition band members yet by far the most successful solo career. In the late 80's and especially with his "Don't be Cruel" album, he was operating at a Micheal Jackson level for a few years. He was the man!
These two icons (WH moreso than BB) were surrounded by money sucking "friends" and relatives. JMO

ETA - I am still hopeful BK is going to pull through and be a better person because of it.

Sadly, no matter what happens with Bobbi Kristina (who, last I heard was still listed as "critical" and the family has been more tight-lipped except for that male cousin), its unlikely that this will influence Jahi McMath's family, who continue with their disordered belief that Jahi will recover. They will see BK's situation as "different" and will not budge. JMO.

Compare Whitney's net worth of $20 million with Celine Dions net worth of $800 million.
Doesn't seem to add up does it?

Look at the difference in how they led their lives. Celine never did drugs, nor drank very often. She devoted her 'free time' to her family. And she married a much older, more established, businessman. He invested her earnings and built on them.

I wish Whitney had someone doing the same for her. Instead, she had greedy groupies and hangers on. Her family saw her as the gravy train. Poor BK was treated the same way once her Mom passed. :rose:

I wish Whitney had someone doing the same for her. Instead, she had greedy groupies and hangers on. Her family saw her as the gravy train. Poor BK was treated the same way once her Mom passed. :rose:

Very true. Reading about WH's last day alive, she was "skipping" around the hotel by herself, eating breakfast with 3 strangers, appearing very drunk/high as she meandered around the lobby etc.... She DID have family members there, she had been trying to clean up her life shortly before.

They claim to be such a "close" family but who let's a family member run around on their own during a trip like that? Don't normal people that are traveling together talk, reach out to each other and meet for breakfast etc...?

Look at the difference in how they led their lives. Celine never did drugs, nor drank very often. She devoted her 'free time' to her family. And she married a much older, more established, businessman. He invested her earnings and built on them.

The biggest difference is the Vegas contract that Celine has.

I can't help but think about the fact that:
1) it would be in the interest (financially) of quite a few people if WH passed away
2) it would be in the interest of the same people if BK passed away

I am not implying anything here other than to say the manner of death of each of them and the potential financial gain of some should indicate a thorough criminal investigation. JMO

WH was apparently not only broke but up to 20million in debt as she had borrowed significant funds from her record label prior to her death. This means her whole family was basically broke. However, immediately after her death her estate received a huge influx of income from royalties. Enough to pay off the debt and pad the estate with 20 million for BK.

Apparently, the fact that BK was convinced by family to take over the estate over time in increments, rather than in one lump some changes things greatly, especially if she is married. As of now, if she is married, NG would be entitled to the money already dispersed. If she had taken the lump sum, he would be entitled to it all. If she passes away now, and she is not married, her immediate family is entitled to the remaining amount in the trust.

I think we are going to be talking about this case for a long long time. JMO

Sorry for the lack of links. I accumulated this info over several sites, and can't quite remember where I saw what.

I can't help but think about the fact that:
1) it would be in the interest (financially) of quite a few people if WH passed away
2) it would be in the interest of the same people if BK passed away

I am not implying anything here other than to say the manner of death of each of them and the potential financial gain of some should indicate a thorough criminal investigation. JMO

But as far as we know none of the Houstons were with BK the night/morning she died, were they?

If foul play were involved that would likely make NG the prime suspect. The fact he was out all night while she was at home with another guy strikes me as very interesting. If she decided she had enough of NG and wanted to kick him out he would likely have NOTHING after years of living in luxury.

Didn't we hear that the Houston's were not allowing NG in to see her? If that is the case then obviously they were NOT legally married.

Everyone think of BK ONLY. Pray she goes peacefully if she can't recover.

Tomorrow at 9am NG goes to court for his traffic problem from 2012.

3 days til WH anniversary death, maybe her mom will call her home.
Money is the root of all evil.................

Everyone think of BK ONLY. Pray she goes peacefully if she can't recover.

Tomorrow at 9am NG goes to court for his traffic problem from 2012.

3 days til WH anniversary death, maybe her mom will call her home.
Money is the root of all evil.................

Agree mostly however I never did like the quote:
"Money is the root of all evil"
I prefer
"money is the excuse of all evil"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics