Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that WH had a lot of debt. So while I am sure there was some liquid assets at the time of her death, probably the bulk of her worth when she died was from ongoing and future expected royalties. So any estate that is being argued about in regards to BK's possible beneficiaries are probably comprised of things like that, not some multimillion dollar existing bank account. JMO

K_Z, thank you for your posts. I was wondering what information you can offer about the eye opening or movements BK's aunt and spoke about. Are those just reflexes? How is it decided what to make of eye movement?

Hi my WS friends! I am so very sad about Bobbi Kristina. I loved Whitney so much. I grew up with her. I also
Know all about addiction.

As the mother of a somewhat troubled 17 yo son, I would never want to feel the guilt that BB is feeling. It would be damn overwhelming. We raise our kids the best we can but they are not shielded from our lifestyle or heartbreak. I'm somewhat grateful Whitney isn't here to see this. But maybe things would be different for Bobbi Kristina if her mom was here.

I'm behind on the thread. Still hoping and praying Krissi recovers.

Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K_Z, thank you for your posts. I was wondering what information you can offer about the eye opening or movements BK's aunt and spoke about. Are those just reflexes? How is it decided what to make of eye movement?
When my dad was on Life Support due to blowing a blood clot to his brain (I'm pretty sure he was brain dead but he died while still on life support) he would open his eyes and they would roll back and then close.

The National Enquirer is now reporting that weed and booze were the least of Krissy's drug problems:

From their report:

Heroin and crack were killing Whitney Houston’s troubled daughter before she was found unconscious in a bathtub, The National ENQUIRER can reveal in a bombshell world exclusive.

In an explosive tell-all, a man who admitted to using those deadly drugs with Bobbi Kristina Brown said she was on “a tragic downward spiral” at the time of her horrific Jan. 31 medical emergency.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bobbi-kristinas-tragic-descent-heroin-crack-hell

The man said Bobbi Kristina and Nick recently began sleeping in separate bedrooms because of continued fighting in their relationship. Police were called to their Roswell residence on Jan. 23 over a reported fight. But when cops arrived, no one was home.“Krissi wanted to leave him, and had plans to move to California to follow in her mother’s footsteps as a singer. Sadly, it looks like her dreams will never be fulfilled.”

Hi my WS friends! I am so very sad about Bobbi Kristina. I loved Whitney so much. I grew up with her. I also
Know all about addiction.

As the mother of a somewhat troubled 17 yo son, I would never want to feel the guilt that BB is feeling. It would be damn overwhelming. We raise our kids the best we can but they are not shielded from our lifestyle or heartbreak. I'm somewhat grateful Whitney isn't here to see this. But maybe things would be different for Bobbi Kristina if her mom was here.

I'm behind on the thread. Still hoping and praying Krissi recovers.

Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SABBM

I am getting the feeling that BB may have been trying to care for Bobbi --- and maybe she was pretending things were ok when they weren't ?
And was there anyone looking in on Bobbi and seeing that she was safe from harm ?
Seems as though some of her friends may have been harmful for her.
Hard to tell about anyone and the media can sometimes distort things. (Not pointing fingers at any certain mainstream media)
Terrible to lose your child ; no matter who you are.
:moo:

Who is [NG], and why isn’t he at [BKB]’s bedside?
http://fox6now.com/2015/02/11/who-is-nick-gordon-and-why-isnt-he-at-bobbi-kristina-browns-bedside/

... [NG] was 12 years old when he joined [WH]’s family.

“My name is [NG]. My life changed dramatically when I met Krissy and Whitney. I was going to high school. My mom had kicked me out of the house,” [NG] said. ...

... [NG] confirmed on Twitter he and [BKB] are not blood relatives, writing: “For the stupid PPL out there, she gave birth to 1 child and she trusted me with everything!!!!!!!” ...

~ ~ ~

BBM

Well I'm sure NG wasn't 12 while going to HS. JMO

SABBM

I am getting the feeling that BB may have been trying to care for Bobbi --- and maybe she was pretending things were ok when they weren't ?
And was there anyone looking in on Bobbi and seeing that she was safe from harm ?
Seems as though some of her friends may have been harmful for her.
Hard to tell about anyone and the media can sometimes distort things. (Not pointing fingers at any certain mainstream media)
Terrible to lose your child ; no matter who you are.
:moo:

I recall an interview of BB and the reporter asked him how he felt about not seeing BK as much and BB said 'she will come to me when she is ready'
We always think we have more time.
Pat Houston seemed to be involved to the point of being intrusive during the On Our Own series and maybe for good reason considering what we are reading about NG.
Not sure how much contact she had after Pat got a restraining order against NG.

http://fox6now.com/2015/02/11/who-is-nick-gordon-and-why-isnt-he-at-bobbi-kristina-browns-bedside/

“My name is [NG]. My life changed dramatically when I met Krissy and Whitney. I was going to high school. My mom had kicked me out of the house,” [NG] said. ...

... [NG] confirmed on Twitter he and [BKB] are not blood relatives, writing: “For the stupid PPL out there, she gave birth to 1 child and she trusted me with everything!!!!!!!” ...

~ ~ ~

BBM

There was a report a while back that he tweeted something about moving in with them when he was 16. Everywhere else it says he was 12.
Wouldn't you need to go through formal adoption procedures to take him in at 12 yrs old? If so, there should be a paper trail somewhere.

~ ~ ~

BBM

and BK wasn't in HS either! Why all the fibs? how did he get into their lives, really. When did he feel entitled to be family? When did he start to get jealous of BK?

When my dad was on Life Support due to blowing a blood clot to his brain (I'm pretty sure he was brain dead but he died while still on life support) he would open his eyes and they would roll back and then close.

My SIL had a massive stoke in the basal ganglia. After surgery she had the same reflexes. I think the Houston/Brown family sees first hand or hears some of the reports from the doctors and nurses and think this is hope. Also, I doubt they can "visit" Bobbi whenever they want although the skilled ICU nurses in my SIL's case were quite liberal with family. The ICU staff have a lot of things to do when their patient is on life support. (I hope they are paid well for their expertise and compassion.) My heart goes out to Bobbi Kristina's family and caregivers.

There was a report a while back that he tweeted something about moving in with them when he was 16. Everywhere else it says he was 12.
Wouldn't you need to go through formal adoption procedures to take him in at 12 yrs old? If so, there should be a paper trail somewhere.

It is even weirder to me that he was 16, and a friend of a 12 yr old girl. Who lets a 16 yr old boy move in with a house with a 12 yr old only child? That seems like a disaster waiting to happen. JMO

I would bet NG was closer to 17yo when he moved in with WH based on the following. JMO

[BK] confidante reveals Whitney's tormented daughter told her: 'My family say I'm crazy so they can get hold of my money'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...old-money.html

... But [NG]'s family told me it was untrue that [WH] brought him to live with the family when he was 12, as is said. Instead, he lived with his mother Maxine until he was 16, before moving in with his grandparents, who insisted he either study or work. His response was to move in with [WH and BK]. ...

I would bet NG was closer to 17yo when he moved in with WH based on the following. JMO

Just speculation, but could he be from a family of con artists and this was the ultimate "long con" as they say?

It is even weirder to me that he was 16, and a friend of a 12 yr old girl. Who lets a 16 yr old boy move in with a house with a 12 yr old only child? That seems like a disaster waiting to happen. JMO

could he of been a runner guy for WH getting stuff she needed.............like drugs since he still is close friends with people like Max? Just speculation

Nancy is still featuring the case heavily on her show.

HLN has done a revamp of the look and feel of their prime time shows. They don't let Nancy bellow "Breaking News Tonight" anymore, apparently, although they run the phrase in the onscreen graphics constantly. HLN seems to be appealing to the younger viewers with a fresh new screen with constant popups and scrolling tweets.

She has a new "serial killer" quiz, too. Tonight we saw a picture of a house and there were four choices as to which serial killer's home it was. Nancy will give the answer tomorrow night...

***SPOILER***

I think it was BTK killer Dennis Rader's home. I remember seeing a picture of it...apparently the city bought the house and razed it to create a park or something like that. Dennis did, after all. work for the city or county, patrollng the neighborhood for homeowner violations while trolling for new women to kill. It's the least they could do, actually for the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper