Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the color of BK skin had changed from lack of oxygen. First I heard this on Nancy show. Medical people when does the body change the color? 1 min? 5 min? 15 min?

Pretty quickly, once breathing has very weak effort, or there is complete respiratory arrest. But, being able to see this very late sign of hypoxia (low oxygen) is dependent on the skill and experience of the observer. People with very pale Caucasian complexions will appear dusky and cyanotic (bluish) more obviously and sooner than people with darker complexions. The lips are often a good indicator, even in people with dark complexions, when oxygen is low, the lips appear pale. Skin often takes on a waxy appearance when someone is very hypoxic.

A little off topic, but let me give an example. Anesthesia students learn that skin color changes are LATE signs of hypoxia in the OR. During induction of general anesthesia, we essentially induce a rapid drug overdose that quickly (within 30 seconds or so) produces a respiratory arrest. It's essential that we take over the process of oxygen delivery and positive pressure ventilation for patients immediately by mask ventilation, in preparation for oral endotracheal intubation. (Unless we're doing a rapid sequence intubation, but that's another discussion all together.) I spend a lot of time with first year students identifying and assessing signs that predict low oxygen in patients. There is nothing so useless as doing the same ineffective thing over and over. We teach rapid decision making. The most important thing is not to have Plan A- B- and C-- but knowing exactly when to bail out of Plan A to Plan B or C, before a catastrophe is created. Hope that makes sense.

I'm not sure what they were talking about on the TV show, with regard to skin color and hypoxia. Was it in reference to the paramedics arriving at the scene of BK's cardiac arrest? If so, cyanosis would not be unexpected. Room air is 21% oxygen, and is far less when that room air is used in mouth-to-mouth ventilation, coupled with the effects of cardiac arrest and chest compressions. I'd expect a patient to be pretty hypoxic in that situation. Paramedics can deliver much higher oxygen concentrations using a bag-valve-mask system attached to a portable oxygen cylinder.

Hope this helps explain.

I've been searching for information about Bobbi Kristina's education. There isn't much out there, but here are a few mentions of school:

(Bobbi Kristina) Was on the cheerleading squad at her middle school.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2002663/bio

An insider who attended Edison High School with Bobbi Kristina when she was barely a teenager tells HollywoodLife.com, “Bobbi Kristina was really nice. People liked her, but she was known as a problem child.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/24/bobbi-kristina-brown-drug-abuse-alcohol-high-school/

Mendham Township Committeeman at the time Rich Krieg said Bobbi Kristina attended Montessori nursery school. She also went to Edison High School.

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/style/bobbi-kristina-browns-new-jersey-was-just-a-memory

K_Z on Nancy' show the EMT's or Max had said that BK skin color had changed ..........I'll go look at transcript to be sure. Then they talked about it on Dr Drew.

Neurosurgeon comments on skin color change:

...GRACE: And of course to Dr. David Langer, chief of neurosurgery, when she was pulled out of the water, witnesses state we have been told from

sources that her body was already at quote, abnormal color. What does that mean if her whole body is in abnormal color?

LANGER: It depends -- when people are submerged in water, their skin can take on a different color. Depends how long she was actually in the

tub. Also if she didn`t have any oxygen in her body, or her brain, the blood flow may have stopped. And, you know, based on her skin color, white

people tend to look much whiter. And a darker skinned person could just have more of a pallor or just a different color, just from having no blood

going to their skin. And that is just the way they look when they have no blood pressure or no blood flow in their bodies...

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1502/11/ng.01.html

Nancy is still featuring the case heavily on her show.

HLN has done a revamp of the look and feel of their prime time shows. They don't let Nancy bellow "Breaking News Tonight" anymore, apparently, although they run the phrase in the onscreen graphics constantly. HLN seems to be appealing to the younger viewers with a fresh new screen with constant popups and scrolling tweets.

She has a new "serial killer" quiz, too. Tonight we saw a picture of a house and there were four choices as to which serial killer's home it was. Nancy will give the answer tomorrow night...

***SPOILER***

I think it was BTK killer Dennis Rader's home. I remember seeing a picture of it...apparently the city bought the house and razed it to create a park or something like that. Dennis did, after all. work for the city or county, patrollng the neighborhood for homeowner violations while trolling for new women to kill. It's the least they could do, actually for the neighborhood.

They used to re-run NG at 9 CST which I miss. I also miss Jane Velez-Mitchell. During the day is boring no more following crime news.

I got the feeling after telling everyone she was brain dead, someone got spoken to not say that. Its the opposite of what they were saying. It's only my opinion, but I think the Aunt is full of it. I don't believe her. After what the one relative did, taking a pic of WH in her casket and selling it to the rag magazines for money??? You can bet my bottom dollar she wouldn't be at BKB services. That was despicable.

That's Tina & she's the one who sold pictures of WH's drug strewn & getting high paraphernalia that were on the bathroom counter.

3/17/12: Dr. Lillian Glass: [BKB]’s Smoking Self Destructive Body Language As “Fiance” Loves The Newfound Attention
http://drlillianglass.com/blog/2012...while-fiance-enjoys-new-attention-on-himself/

... This is the worst train wreck waiting to happen. It is classic in terms of what will most likely happen. As he gets more enrolled in this vulnerable naive child’s life, he will gain more control. If he marries her he will have more control of her finances. he will have control over what she does and dent do and who to who she can’t associate with. Since her family has rejected him publicly, no count he will keep them away from her. When she does finally grow up a bit and try to step out on her own, it would come as no surprise if verbal or physical violence did no . t ensue. She may end up with a relationship very similar to the one she saw growing up with her father Bobby and mother Whitney. Since Nick lived in their home as well, he too must have seen the same thing as Bobbi Kristina did in terms of a bad relationship role model. This cannot turn out well in my view. ...

... I pray she does not have a tragic end like her mother.

A wreck 4 days before the incident where 2 people were taken to the hospital? Could that explain the face and chest bruises and injuries? What about the chances of an undiagnosed head injury if she refused medical care at the scene? I'm thinking of Natasha Richardson's ski accident.

It seems some logical facts surrounding BK and NG are very slow to trickle in.

A wreck 4 days before the incident where 2 people were taken to the hospital? Could that explain the face and chest bruises and injuries? What about the chances of an undiagnosed head injury if she refused medical care at the scene? I'm thinking of Natasha Richardson's ski accident.

It seems some logical facts surrounding BK and NG are very slow to trickle in.

that changes a few questions.............
I wonder why she would not go to hospital also? was she hiding drugs in her system?
BUT her last photo of her life shows nothing hurt on her face..2am with friend

that changes a few questions.............
I wonder why she would not go to hospital also? was she hiding drugs in her system?
BUT her last photo of her life shows nothing hurt on her face..2am with friend

There are apps that could hide (smooth out) photos (e.g. the app Facetune is popular with iPhone users) and/or make-up could have been used. I've not personally read what the extent of her facial injuries are/were, so I'm stating this in general.

Could the image's EXF data from the original image tell us anything?

:thinking:

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews · 7m7 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: Family member tells 11Alive #BobbiKristina boyfriend plans legal action to get access to bedside http://on.11alive.com/1zyKp8u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper