Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousin: Bobbi Kristina's family bans boyfriend from hospital

"At the moment, he's not. He's taking legal action in that matter to get visits to see Chrissy right now," he said. "I'm in contact with Nick. To be honest with you, Nick is feeling very emotional right now behind all of this. He's pretty torn about about what's going on."

When asked if there are plans to take her off of life support, Jerod disputes tabloid reports: "We wouldn't do that to Chrissy. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me if I was in that situation." He confirmed she is still on a ventilator, but plans are being made to take her off the ventilator.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...family-bans-boyfriend-from-hospital/23301053/

If the accusations are true that she was abusing alcohol and mixing it with crack and heroin, then that might be where the seizures are coming from.

And the driving incidents, and not going to the hospital when injured...?

I hate to break it to Nick, but if he is not family (not married to her), then good luck in court. I seriously doubt he would win. :twocents:

My neighbor got into an accident and hobbled
Around for two weeks . He wouldnt go
To the hospital for fear of being drug tested....
Just saying ...

Why was it a criminal investigation from day 1?
and NG banned from her bedside?
ALLOT we don't know!

and off ventalator could mean onto a trake..................for long term........they did that to my best friend. Then they did the feeding tube and she passed away a week later any way. She unfortuneately was awake and alert.............lung cancer.

O/T: People magazine is reporting that Amanda Knox is Engaged.

(I posted a link in the media/timeline thread of Amanda's case)

I hate to break it to Nick, but if he is not family (not married to her), then good luck in court. I seriously doubt he would win. :twocents:

I thought that Nick has not been permitted to visit Bobbi Kristina since she's been hospitalized. He's just now asking to be allowed to visit her? Good luck with that! Not to mention that he's under suspicion for having been involved in BK's current condition.

A wreck 4 days before the incident where 2 people were taken to the hospital? Could that explain the face and chest bruises and injuries? What about the chances of an undiagnosed head injury if she refused medical care at the scene? I'm thinking of Natasha Richardson's ski accident.

It seems some logical facts surrounding BK and NG are very slow to trickle in.

IT absolutely could if she was wearing her seat belt. I was in an accident and was so bruised after wards that I looked like I had been beaten.

If her head injury had to do with the accident she would have been most likely dead sooner. It would not take 4 days I don't think. But they would know that from brain scans whether or not she had an old bleed or scarring..

I still think it is too coincidentally close to her mother's death. I don't believe in coincidence as a rule.

O/T: People magazine is reporting that Amanda Knox is Engaged.

(I posted a link in the media/timeline thread of Amanda's case)

Good for her!

On topic: I wonder if Nick thinks he has any kind of standing as they lived together as man and wife. Unless of course they actually got married somewhere. One of the local stations checked in Fulton county and couldn't find a marriage license. Could they have gotten married outside of the united states? It's just a bit odd that BK consistently called him her husband if they weren't married.

Could it have been a criminal investigation from the start because it's generally not natural for a 21 year old to go facedown in a tub and the cops were covering all the bases?

I'm starting to think either she had some kind of seizure disorder or was using drugs based on her multiple car accidents. Nick has been really quiet this whole time. It's hard to gage whether he's guilty of something or just horribly upset and has some sense.

Good for her!

On topic: I wonder if Nick thinks he has any kind of standing as they lived together as man and wife. Unless of course they actually got married somewhere. One of the local stations checked in Fulton county and couldn't find a marriage license. Could they have gotten married outside of the united states? It's just a bit odd that BK consistently called him her husband if they weren't married.
Could it have been a criminal investigation from the start because it's generally not natural for a 21 year old to go facedown in a tub and the cops were covering all the bases?

I'm starting to think either she had some kind of seizure disorder or was using drugs based on her multiple car accidents. Nick has been really quiet this whole time. It's hard to gage whether he's guilty of something or just horribly upset and has some sense.

I think she did that for shock value. I either read or watched (sorry can't remember which) something where she said something to the effect of, "If everyone tells you not to do something, do it anyway". I think saying they were married was her way of telling people to take a hike, she will do what she wants to do. :twocents:

I wonder if BB's sister will retract her statements that NG needs to be arrested if BKs injuries are found to be from the accident.

allot of people who live together say they are married but don't do it legally.
esp if it is about pensions and social security.
If I was N I would say far away from BB

Good for her!

bbm That was a sign to me that they were not married. Well the first sign was no wedding picutres then the constant reminder that they were. JMO but I think it was meant for the houstons and maybe bb but it was for the houstons because of the friction between them and nick. It wouldn't surprise me that it was his idea just to taunt them. jmo idk

You know if she had happen to her what happened to Natasha Richardson, They would have known that immediately by her MRI or Cat Scan.
I don't think that is what this is. I think that she is brain dead because of the immersion in the tub for so long.

bbm That was a sign to me that they were not married. Well the first sign was no wedding picutres then the constant reminder that they were. JMO but I think it was meant for the houstons and maybe bb but it was for the houstons because of the friction between them and nick. It wouldn't surprise me that it was his idea just to taunt them. jmo idk

That and the fact the rings she showed in her IG pic to announce the "marriage" were the ones that had belonged to her mother. Not that people don't do that as a nice remembrance, but combined with everything else we know now, it sort of explains not buying wedding rings. I never noticed if he wore a wedding band. Does anyone know?

That and the fact the rings she showed in her IG pic to announce the "marriage" were the ones that had belonged to her mother. Not that people don't do that as a nice remembrance, but combined with everything else we know now, it sort of explains not buying wedding rings. I never noticed if he wore a wedding band. Does anyone know?

here is a photo of their hans with WH ring on BK finger and a wedding band on NG hat looks bronze?

Investigative Journalist Steph Watts has some new information on Bobbi Kristina's story. Join us tonight, Thursday Feb 12th, 8 PM CLICK HERE and then at a few minutes past 8 PM Eastern click on the, "Listen Now" tab on truecrimeradio.com to hear the live show.

Chat Room opens and 7:30 PM Eastern

IT absolutely could if she was wearing her seat belt. I was in an accident and was so bruised after wards that I looked like I had been beaten.

If her head injury had to do with the accident she would have been most likely dead sooner. It would not take 4 days I don't think. But they would know that from brain scans whether or not she had an old bleed or scarring..

I still think it is too coincidentally close to her mother's death. I don't believe in coincidence as a rule.

Interesting you brought your wreck up. My cousin was just in a wreck, hit from behind. He was in work van. Seatbelts yes for both drivers. Airbags did not deploy... he didn't go to the hospital right away. At first he could and then He couldn't talk, started coughing up blood. He had a fracture laraynx and yesterday they just took out the trach. When he finally showed up at the hospital his airway was 50% blocked.

You never know from a car wreck..I do not know the time lapse from wreck til his surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper